What's new

1864-2014 Circassian Genocide Olympics

No Slav are not indigenous people. Repeating it won't back it true. You say Slavs were in Europe since roman times... Ok give me time line of slavic states in Europe. If you ignore this request it only proves you indeedddd don't know history.

Maybe you are still an ape because you don't understand basic language. Turkic in east Europe was before slavic invasion. It seems you are against everything Muslim. You first say Caucasians should leave because they are Muslim. Now you say Turks should leave because they are Muslim? Do you have anything against Muslims? Are you aware you are on Muslim forum? Maybe it is coincidence and you are not islamophobe.. I'm just asking.

[quote="vK_man, post: 5144443, member: 140963"

Russia should leave caucasus when the avars and other caucasus tribes leave islam.If they are islamic then southern flank of russia cannot be secure.
This is islamophobic and racist IMHOIMHO[/quote]

islam is a murderous ,genocidal and racist religion responsible death of 80 million hindus in india. Thanks but no thanks.The xenophobia of us 'kafirs' is very justified.

@vostok ,I think Russia needs to resurrect old pagan religions to destroy the islamic menace in caucaus .Divide and conquer. Combine christianity and islam and implement in those zones or use religions like bahaism. Also ,it must incessant coverage to the salafi committed genocide in syria and show the gory videos to the avars incessantly.Could disillusion the avars from islam.

This is passive method ,but will take time.Then there are other methods also which tsar and stalin used ,but then they are brutal and harm innocents also.

Last edited:
No Slav are not indigenous people. Repeating it won't back it true. You say Slavs were in Europe since roman times... Ok give me time line of slavic states in Europe. If you ignore this request it only proves you indeedddd don't know history.

Maybe you are still an ape because you don't understand basic language. Turkic in east Europe was before slavic invasion. It seems you are against everything Muslim. You first say Caucasians should leave because they are Muslim. Now you say Turks should leave because they are Muslim? Do you have anything against Muslims? Are you aware you are on Muslim forum? Maybe it is coincidence and you are not islamophobe.. I'm just asking.
Maybe you hate Christians ant that's why want Christians to leave the Caucasus?
Read about Indo-Europeans, Indo-Aryans and Balto-Slavic - a lot of material in internet.
790px-Balto-Slavic_lng.png

Area of Balto-Slavic dialectic continuum (purple) with proposed material cultures correlating to speakers Balto-Slavic in Bronze Age (white). Reddots= archaic Slavic hydronyms

turks are not mongols .They were from turkmenistan,uzbekistan etc.

So whats that meaning? I didn't mention anything regarding Mongols or Turkic states.

@vostok ignore atatwolf, he's the Turkish troll of the forum

This is islamophobic and racist IMHOIMHO

islam is a murderous ,genocidal and racist religion responsible death of 80 million hindus in india. Thanks but no thanks.The xenophobia of us 'kafirs' is very justified.

@vostok ,I think Russia needs to resurrect old pagan religions to destroy the islamic menace in caucaus .Divide and conquer. Combine christianity and islam and implement in those zones or use religions like bahaism. Also ,it must incessant coverage to the salafi committed genocide in syria and show the gory videos to the avars incessantly.Could disillusion the avars from islam.

This is passive method ,but will take time.Then there are other methods also which tsar and stalin used ,but then they are brutal and harm innocents also.
I have nothing against traditional Islam. I only against aggressive fanatical cults deceiving people and involving them in jihad.

So whats that meaning? I didn't mention anything regarding Mongols or Turkic states.

@vostok ignore atatwolf, he's the Turkish troll of the forum
Thank you. I will follow your advice.

Maybe you hate Christians ant that's why want Christians to leave the Caucasus?
Read about Indo-Europeans, Indo-Aryans and Balto-Slavic - a lot of material in internet.
790px-Balto-Slavic_lng.png

Area of Balto-Slavic dialectic continuum (purple) with proposed material cultures correlating to speakers Balto-Slavic in Bronze Age (white). Reddots= archaic Slavic hydronyms
I don't want Chistians to leave. I only returned the question as an answer to your sentence. "Why Muslims don't leave Caucasia , Chistians were there first" Circassians might be Muslim but they are native people.

I have nothing against traditional Islam. I only against aggressive fanatical cults deceiving people and involving them in jihad.

Thank you. I will follow your advice.

traditional islam was wahabbi to the core.Its sufi islam which was syncretic and more peaceful. Go read Ali Sina's analysis for once and you will realise why muslims are so brutal....

What do you think circassians should be repatriated and given homes .I think yes .Russia could easily bring syrian circassians back and settle them and give them farms.Plus most syrian circassians are secular thanks to secular education of assad regime.

traditional islam was wahabbi to the core.Its sufi islam which was syncretic and more peaceful. Go read Ali Sina's analysis for once and you will realise why muslims are so brutal....

What do you think circassians should be repatriated and given homes .I think yes .Russia could easily bring syrian circassians back and settle them and give them farms.Plus most syrian circassians are secular thanks to secular education of assad regime.
After the war in Syria Russian Circassians began to return.
I mean the traditional Russian Islam. Tatars and peoples of Siberia 500 years are included in the Russian Empire, and we never had with them problems. They prayed to their God, we - to our. And no one makes a difference in terms of ethnicity. Many Russian aristocrats took a wife from Tatar noble family - and vice versa.

I mean the traditional Russian Islam. Tatars and peoples of Siberia 500 years are included in the Russian Empire, and we never had with them problems. They prayed to their God, we - to our. And no one makes a difference in terms of ethnicity. Many Russian aristocrats took a wife from Tatar noble family - and vice versa.

but I think there is a quota that needs to be removed at least for syrian ones.The turk ones ,don't let them come easy.the turk cricassian mullahs tried to instigate a lot of hate against cossacks and russians in the 90's when they were allowed to return .After this ,a quota system was started.

I think there was a difference b/w the eastern tatars and the fanatical leacherous crimean tatars who were known for gangraping and slave raids.

Last edited:
but I think there is a quota that needs to be removed at least for syrian ones.The turk ones ,don't let them come easy.the turk cricassian mullahs tried to instigate a lot of hate against cossacks and russians in the 90's when they were allowed to return .After this ,a quota system was started.
Yes, I understand the difference between the Syrian and Turkish Cherkessia.
By the way - next year in Syria schools will have a choice in the study of compulsory foreign language - French or Russian. Prior was only French.
I think there was a difference b/w the eastern tatars and the fanatical leacherous crimean tatars who were known for gangraping and slave raids.
A huge difference. Crimean Tatars - semi-nomadic state. Every few years, they made a raid on Russia. Last raid on Kiev took place in 1752 (or so) year. It was real horror for the local population. Just a nightmare. A lot of people drove into slavery and sold in the slave markets of the Crimea. Beautiful girls sold into the harem. After Russia won the Crimean Khanate ended the centuries-old, and perhaps millennia-old history of the Wild Field.

Damn Russians. They are murderers of millions of Muslims and have taken over their lands...

I hope they stop persecuting Muslims now and let them live in peace and prosperity..apparently, its not the case. There are 2 million Muslims in Moscow and only two mosques..and Russians don't let Muslims built more mosques...so Muslims have to pray outside in streets at freezing cold..that includes women and children.

LMAO Moscow has 4 mosques and plenty of others where Muslims live across Russia. So that is BS story and even beyond that. Turkey on the behalf Russia actively helped to rebuild institutions of Muslim community in Russia, organization and education.

My i remind you that Moscow and Rome are capitols of Christianity , there are mosques in both of those cities , how many Churches are in Mecca and Riyad?

No actually, I only used the term muslim because whenever these patriots from occupied territories fight for independence they are labelled as muslim extremists. It's actually Putin's Russian empire that chooses to single out these peoples as just muslims and conveniently forget the fact that you are occupying their countries. All throughout the occupation you Russians took it upon yourselves to erase their culture and religion from them.

Now that these people want their nations back you label them as extremists. A very typical response which has been used through out the centuries. It's nothing to do with spoils, you took over their land through naked imperialism, just like the British did to India, at least Britain had the decency to return it to the natives, while Russia on the other hand carried out a policy of Russification.

And in the end you use the old we civilised them, AHAHA where did you take your defence lessons from? the catholic fanatics who butchered their way through central and south America claiming they were civilising the heathens?

First of all i`m not Russian , and second of all in case of India , it was a plain economic colonization to extract wealth of the country into British pockets. In Russian case , and similar case with US , it was more an expansionary colonization , with new land settlers came. Not purely economic driven.

If someone blows himself up in middle of a crowd , what is he , a nice gentlemen?

Muslim Republics in Russian Federation enjoy high level of autonomy , if there is a cause , the smartest thing to do is to milk Moscow for money and use it for development. Their armed fight is only harming their own people , in spite few publicized terror attacks , most of the victims of these "freedom fighters" are people who they are trying to "liberate".

Russians don`t kill doctors , judges , teachers , police in Dagestan , they do it because these jobs are haram. You`re mighty mistaken if you think Muslims in Russia , vast majority of them support them. Chechens learned hard lesson during the invasion of Dagestan when Dagis fought them harder than the Russians to their utmost surprise .....

In case of debate about Indo-Europeans , they replaced old matriarch cultures of Europe thousands of years ago. Old religions of these people , between Greeks , Latins , Germanics , Slavs and Celts show a common source and symbolism show long broken link between them and Indo-Iranian peoples in East (Iran , India, Pakistan and Afghanistan).

The scholars still debate between Kurgan (Central Asians) and Anatolian hypothesis of their origins (among that historical evidence show that spread of chariots show similar pattern of expansion like IE peoples giving Kurgan hypothesis overwhelming support)

A huge difference. Crimean Tatars - semi-nomadic state. Every few years, they made a raid on Russia. Last raid on Kiev took place in 1752 (or so) year. It was real horror for the local population. Just a nightmare. A lot of people drove into slavery and sold in the slave markets of the Crimea. Beautiful girls sold into the harem. After Russia won the Crimean Khanate ended the centuries-old, and perhaps millennia-old history of the Wild Field.

I think Crimean Khanate was part of Ottoman Empire at those times ?

This is islamophobic and racist IMHOIMHO

This is passive method ,but will take time.Then there are other methods also which tsar and stalin used ,but then they are brutal and harm innocents also.[/quote]

Someone forgot to take their medication today.

LMAO Moscow has 4 mosques and plenty of others where Muslims live across Russia. So that is BS story and even beyond that. Turkey on the behalf Russia actively helped to rebuild institutions of Muslim community in Russia, organization and education.

Just four? Still very few for millions of people. and Russians actively suppress/oppress Islam...thats a fact.

My i remind you that Moscow and Rome are capitols of Christianity , there are mosques in both of those cities , how many Churches are in Mecca and Riyad?

lol...Moscow? since when it became 'capital' of christianity? Rome? lol..there is no capital of Christianity..just like there is no capital of Islam..specially not Riyad :lol:

In a nutshell...NO...A big NO.

Again for the ones with comprehension skills....Today's Syria,Lebanon,Israel,Turkey,Egypt,Lybia,Tunisia,Algeria,Caucasus were Christian until they were attacked and taken over by muslims.So,you can't really play the victim card when muslims were the original agressors.Then came Spain until Charlemagne stopped cold the muslim agression in Europe.Then came the Ottoman Empire ,another agressive muslim power .Christian states were the first victims of muslim agression,this is undeniable,huge swaps of land were taken by force from christians by muslims.It's ridiculous to say now that muslims always were victims,only a retard could say such things.

Do you know how Arab vs Byzantine wars started?

Arabs sent an ambassador to Byzantine to invite them to Islam...he was executed..then Byzantinian allies in Arabia..Syrians etc..waged wars against Arabs who were angry at Byzantinian aggression and disrespect...Byzantine and allies actually destroyed a whole arab army at north middle-east and murdered their all three leaders...it was only AFTER this, that Arabs started an all-out campaign against Byzantine.

Secondly, people of Syria, levant etc, willingly accepted Islam because they were utterly oppressed by Christian Byzantine...thats basic history 101...There are still millions of Muslims in Arab World..but when Christian conquered Spain, they killed and drove out every single Muslim...

Back
Top Bottom