What's new

1864-2014 Circassian Genocide Olympics

I'm also partly Circassian and I think it is a disgrace that Russia does their Olympics there. During construction of the stadium thousands of bones were uncovered. They say they covered it and kept on building. This is a disgusting act. They keep talking about this fake Armenian genocide. Where are the bones? Turkey invited Armenia to take this to court. Would a guilty country do this? On the other hand Russia knows it is guilty and doesn't want to investigate or go to court. At the end Caucasia is going to blow up in their face. I don't support terrorism but Russia is the biggest terrorist. Circassians are only one victim, they are also Turkics who suffered and especially Crimean Tatars. Nobody talks about these crimes because they were Muslim and the murderers Christiann. Only based on this it is a shameful happening for humanity. Only because they are Muslim they don't count. Shame on you. We live in an a Christian eurocentrist world.

I'm also partly Circassian and I think it is a disgrace that Russia does their Olympics there. During construction of the stadium thousands of bones were uncovered. They say they covered it and kept on building. This is a disgusting act. They keep talking about this fake Armenian genocide. Where are the bones? Turkey invited Armenia to take this to court. Would a guilty country do this? On the other hand Russia knows it is guilty and doesn't want to investigate or go to court. At the end Caucasia is going to blow up in their face. I don't support terrorism but Russia is the biggest terrorist. Circassians are only one victim, they are also Turkics who suffered and especially Crimean Tatars. Nobody talks about these crimes because they were Muslim and the murderers Christiann. Only based on this it is a shameful happening for humanity. Only because they are Muslim they don't count. Shame on you. We live in an a Christian eurocentrist world.
And nothing wrong that the Turks live in the land which they had conquered from the Greeks and Armenians? All nations are invaders in the modern world.

I'm also partly Circassian and I think it is a disgrace that Russia does their Olympics there. During construction of the stadium thousands of bones were uncovered. They say they covered it and kept on building.

What is a disgrace is that Turkey committed mass genocide in all the lands that it occupied. Do you even know that half of Turkey once belonged to Armenia? Or the fact that Turkey has waged dozens of wars with the intent to annex lands from others.

Even Turkey itself is littered with mass graves:

Mass Grave of Armenian and Assyrian Genocide Victims Discovered ...

, Turkey — Missionaries of the At Anycost Jesus Mission are reporting the discovery of a mass grave near the village of Zirabebaba, Turkey. The report says that in late October, 2006, local villagers digging a new grave came across a cave containing the remains of approximately 40 people. It is assumed the remains are of Assyrian Christians and others who were massacred in the Assyrian Genocide of 1915. According to local history over 300 had been killed at the site. With the long history of denying the Assyrian Genocide, local police and military units told villagers to keep the discovery quiet.

This is a disgusting act. They keep talking about this fake Armenian genocide. Where are the bones? Turkey invited Armenia to take this to court. Would a guilty country do this?

What is "disgusting" is Turkish denial, there are countless images of mass graves as well as confirmed mass graves, many of which have been excavated recently. Just a few images of "fake" victims:

bones.jpg

armenian_genocide_1915.jpg

20110404AIM100932.jpg

Now if you actually did some research you would know that even Turkish soldiers as well as many foreigners have witnessed the mass killings of Armenians by the hands of the Turks. Furthermore, we have first hand accounts of victims, we have hundreds of photographs of mass graves, of beheaded victims, and of captive Armenians. We have recently exhumed graves, and we have historians and experts, from around the world that confirm the Armenian genocide. Seems like you have major denial issues, the evidence is overwhelming.

If you want to have a debate with me, i'm here and ready. What evidence do you have that the Armenian Genocide never took place? Its hard to refute the Armenian Genocide when you have so many first hand accounts from the Turks, Germans, Russians, victims, ect. Hard to refute historians and countless mass graves, hard to refute photographs as well but please do try, i am eagerly waiting to see what evidence you have to disprove of the facts.

On the other hand Russia knows it is guilty and doesn't want to investigate or go to court. At the end Caucasia is going to blow up in their face. I don't support terrorism but Russia is the biggest terrorist. Circassians are only one victim, they are also Turkics who suffered and especially Crimean Tatars. Nobody talks about these crimes because they were Muslim and the murderers Christiann. Only based on this it is a shameful happening for humanity. Only because they are Muslim they don't count. Shame on you. We live in an a Christian eurocentrist world.

Did you just say Russia is a terrorist and does not want to admit to mass killings? You don't know the history of the Ottoman Empire very well and Turkish atrocities against Christians. Moreover, if you want to pull the Muslim card of, 'no one cares about us' and 'we are innocent' take a look at what is happening to Egyptian Christians, or look at Pakistan or even worse look at the mass killing of Christians if Africa. How many Muslims have been vocal about those Christians being murdered and driven from their own lands?

Do you even know your own ancestral history? Turkey once had a large Christian population that was killed off or converted.

Last edited:
Turks didn't take Anatolia from Armenians. You tell me I don't know history but you have proven you can't distinguish your arse from the whole in the ground. When Turks came to Anatolia, we took it from Byzantines, and since they don't exist anymore it is ours.

About the so called Armenian fairy tale. You come to Muslim forum and insult us and call us names and think you make a point with Armenian paid politicians and so called one sided historians. Ottoman statistics say more Muslims died in ww1 than Christians. I can't pull up the statistics now since I'm on my phone but believe me on this one. More Muslims died than Christians. And now you are in the uncomfortable position of coming to Muslim forum and saying we committed genocide on Christians? Why more Muslims died than? Maybe you arseholes wanted to commit another genocide on Muslims but this time on Turks but you got your arse loyally kicked out and now are moaning and telling lies? Yes, maybe it is that.

Historically the trend is clear. Christians committing genocide on Muslims. When ottomans invaded the Balkans no population was harmed. When Russians invaded a place all women were raped. Look what happened in Germany. There are books written and auto biography of women victims. Whole of Germany and parts of Balkans such as humgarian women were raped. Even Europeans call red army, rapist army. Putting people in gulags, raping, doing other unworldly things. Our proud history doesn't know these things. Some euro centric one sided paid politician and paid historian won't make a difference since they are too afraid to go to court. Their way is the cheap political way, running away from objective investigation and commission of historians like cowards.

Turks didn't take Anatolia from Armenians. You tell me I don't know history but you have proven you can't distinguish your arse from the whole in the ground. When Turks came to Anatolia, we took it from Byzantines, and since they don't exist anymore it is ours.

The Byzantines ruled over Armania, so in turn the Turks taking Anatolia from the Byzantines meant that Armenian land exchanged hands from the Byzantines to the Turks. And thank you for reinstating the fact that Turkey went around pillaging and annexing foreign lands. :lol:

About the so called Armenian fairy tale.

Again, present reputable sources that disprove all of the historians, eye witness statements, mass graves, ect. You claiming the Armenian Genocide to be a "fairy tale" does not make it so. So again where is your sources?

You come to Muslim forum and insult us and call us names and think you make a point with Armenian paid politicians and so called one sided historians.

First off since when was Pakistan Defence Forum a "Muslim Forum"? Secondly quote me where i have made insults. Its okay for you to make accusations that Christians and Russians are murderers and even "rapists" but when i point out to you that the Turks went around murdering and that Christians to this day are attacked, its insulting. Don't dare pull the insult card.

Ottoman statistics say more Muslims died in ww1 than Christians.

Ottoman statistics? The Soviet Union was estimated to have suffered up to 20-25 million deaths, a good percentage of those killed were Christian. Now count the millions of dead Germans, Polish, Hungarians, Romanians, French, Italians, ect.

I can't pull up the statistics now since I'm on my phone but believe me on this one. More Muslims died than Christians.

No.

And now you are in the uncomfortable position of coming to Muslim forum and saying we committed genocide on Christians?

If anyone here is uncomfortable it is clearly you with your defensive attitude an unwillingness to provide sources. I also don't recall this being a "muslim Forum" and yes the Turks committed Genocide, saying that does not at all make me uncomfortable.

Why more Muslims died than? Maybe you arseholes wanted to commit another genocide on Muslims but this time on Turks but you got your arse loyally kicked out and now are moaning and telling lies? Yes, maybe it is that.

Are you talking about the Russian Turkish Wars? Turkey lost most of those wars, a quick search would have told you that, but please do believe that Turkey won, also keep believing that the Armenian Genocide was a fairytale and while you are at it, you can believe the tooth fairy and cooky monster are also real.

Historically the trend is clear. Christians committing genocide on Muslims.

Sure, and the Turkish conquests was committed by who? The massacres in Africa? How many wars did Jesus start? Find verses in the Bible that command to slay the unbelievers.

When ottomans invaded the Balkans no population was harmed. When Russians invaded a place all women were raped. Look what happened in Germany. There are books written and auto biography of women victims. Whole of Germany and parts of Balkans such as humgarian women were raped. Even Europeans call red army, rapist army. Putting people in gulags, raping, doing other unworldly things.

So Germany is now Muslim? And the Soviet Union was "russian"? There was millions of of non Russians in the Soviet army, not only were there millions of none Russians but millions were none Christians and in fact Soviet soldiers consisted of Muslims, atheists, pagans, and Buddhists.

And yes there were many Tatars in the Soviet military, as well as Uzbeks, Koreans, Polish, ect.

Our proud history doesn't know these things. Some euro centric one sided paid politician and paid historian won't make a difference since they are too afraid to go to court. Their way is the cheap political way, running away from objective investigation and commission of historians like cowards.

Your history doesn't know many things, on that you are correct. Furthermore, your argument is your own conspiracy theory....wow, remind me to not waste my time with you :lol:

Apparently you still don't understand timeline of history. Turks didn't take Anatolia from Armenians. We took it from Byzantines. You don't even understand the basic timeline of history and you come here to lecture us. And I see you are still talking about that fake fairy tale of Armenians. If there is so much evidence....... Why are they afraid to take it to the court? They are afraid to setup a commission of historians and investigate and to make a conclusion. It is clear the truis not on their side. They know if they investigate it will show that Armenians and Russians did for much killing. So it proves again that historically Chistians are biggest commiters of genocide.

You are trying to take the topic off topic but it is just blowing up I'm your face. More Muslim people died in 1915 and beyond than Chistians. It is only proving the point that if it is a Muslim-that-dies-it-doesn't-matter-mentality. You put yourself in the awkward position of insulting Muslims on a Muslim forum by saying "I don't care when Muslims die. I only care about Christians". And yes, this is a Muslim forum. Pakistan is a Muslim country and we are brother in arms with them.

You are just tying to get attention off what happened to Circassians which is the topic at hand. I don't insult Russians. I'm just telling what Europeans say about Russian army. They called the red army the rapist army. Also when you invaded Balkans you raped all women there, from Hungarian to Romania. It is well documented. In ww2 There are even stories that Germans would go into hospitals and rape pregnant women. I don't know want to compare but if you compare russian history to Turkish history. Your history will bow down for our people and beg for forgiveness. Turks ruled Balkans for centuries. They still speak their own language. There were no gulags. If 20/30 million of your own people died, it is because of your government who put people in gulags. People in ww1 died because of draught and hunger and Russian support for Armenian terrorism. With all odds against Turks you still couldn't accomplish your genocidal dreams against us like you did with Circassians, Crimeam Tatar and others. Unfortunately history is a weapon and you won't win on this arena. You loose.

Apparently you still don't understand timeline of history. Turks didn't take Anatolia from Armenians. We took it from Byzantines.

Apparently you don't know how to read, what did i say previously? The Byzantines ruled over Armenian land, this, however, does not change the fact that the land belonged to Armenia. By your standards since the Germans were driven out of eastern Europe by the Soviet military then all of eastern Europe should be Russian territory right?

It's also oh so convenient that you mentioned the Byzantines and not the Kingdom of Armenia. Any way you look at it present day Turkey annexed a large part of Armenia, so before shaking your finger at Russia look at Turkey.

You don't even understand the basic timeline of history and you come here to lecture us.

Says the guy that cant put together even something remotely intellectual with at least some sources.

And I see you are still talking about that fake fairy tale of Armenians. If there is so much evidence....... Why are they afraid to take it to the court?

Take what to court? :lol: Its an insult that Turkey would even pull such a sleazy move. Like i said where is your sources to debunk the Armenian Genocide? Mass graves full of Armenians have time and time again been discovered. Photographs of beheaded and imprisoned Armenians have been in circulation for decades, are you telling me that photoshops has been around for some 100 some odd years? Now, the witness testimony, are you claiming that Turkish soldiers were lying, Russians were lying, Germans were lying, Armenian victims were lying? You have no proof to debunk any of this and you know it. Turkey knows it too.

In the end of the day there is a lot more evidence that points to an Armenian genocide then a Circassian Genocide, but you have no problems screaming 'Circassian Genocide', while shamelessly fully denying the Armenian Genocide---look up the work hypocrite.

You are trying to take the topic off topic but it is just blowing up I'm your face. More Muslim people died in 1915 and beyond than Chistians.

Post a source or otherwise pipe down. And yes, i do acknowledge that a lot of Muslims are dying, just look at Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, yep its all the Christians fault that all those people slaughter each other right?

It is only proving the point that if it is a Muslim-that-dies-it-doesn't-matter-mentality. You put yourself in the awkward position of insulting Muslims on a Muslim forum by saying "I don't care when Muslims die. I only care about Christians".

You better show everyone that i said that by directly quoting my post you dishonest liar. Making up fake quotes should get you banned, so i will be generous and let you apologize for lying and delete that quote which you made up. If you don't I will bring it up with the administrator.

If you took the time to pull your head out of your rear end and read my post i condemned all killing. And in fact if you read post #11 you would know that. I also stated that people responsible for killing (including Russians) should be held liable. Case in point, you are a miserable liar and you should be ashamed of yourself for claiming i said something which i never did.

And yes, this is a Muslim forum. Pakistan is a Muslim country and we are brother in arms with them.

Really? Did they replace 'Indian defense' with 'Muslim defence', and 'world affaires' has been replaced with 'The life of Mohammad'? Strange...does this also mean that Russia defence forum is a Christian Orthodox forum or that Indian defence is a Hindu forum? :lol:

You are just tying to get attention off what happened to Circassians which is the topic at hand. I don't insult Russians.

Oh, so calling Russians rapist is not an insult, is it a compliment in turkey to called a rapist?

I'm just telling what Europeans say about Russian army. They called the red army the rapist army.

Yes and they also called Russians grim, evil, commies, reds, russkies, dull, ect. Nice stereotypes.

Also when you invaded Balkans you raped all women there, from Hungarian to Romania. It is well documented. In ww2 There are even stories that Germans would go into hospitals and rape pregnant women. I don't know want to compare but if you compare russian history to Turkish history. Your history will bow down for our people and beg for forgiveness. Turks ruled Balkans for centuries. They still speak their own language. There were no gulags. If 20/30 million of your own people died, it is because of your government who put people in gulags. People in ww1 died because of draught and hunger and Russian support for Armenian terrorism.

You want to talk about rape? Look at your own history:

Bulgarias 500 Year Long Rule under the Ottoman Empire by ...

The Ottomans set to wipe out the existence of Bulgarians – in other words – their language never to be spoken, their culture never to be celebrated, there religious faith never to be practiced and their blood to be vanished. Essentially, nationwide ethnic genocide.

A large number of churches were destroyed and burned; even with people inside of them. The Bulgarian language was nearly erased and their Christian-Orthodox faith almost disappeared. Thus, followed the attempt of forceful conversion of the Bulgarians into Islam. Sadly, the worst of the anti-Bulgarian measures committed by the Ottomans, aside from the brutal killing of Bulgarians, was that they stole the children, both boys and girls from their families. The boys were taught in military combat, thus eventually becoming troops of the Ottoman army called “Inicheri;” manipulated into believing in the Islam religion, given Turkish names; forgetting everything Bulgarian about them, including their parents and family. Whereas the young girls were sexually raped and servants.

The Turks committed genocide everywhere they went, Bulgaria, Romania, Armenia, everywhere they step foot really. Also do a quick google search on rape and Ottoman empire.

With all odds against Turks you still couldn't accomplish your genocidal dreams against us like you did with Circassians, Crimeam Tatar and others. Unfortunately history is a weapon and you won't win on this arena. You loose.

Why would the Russians be interested in Genocide? That is Turkeys nitch, your entire history is about genocide, destroying cultures and forced conversions.

Apparently you don't know how to read, what did i say previously? The Byzantines ruled over Armenian land, this, however, does not change the fact that the land belonged to Armenia. By your standards since the Germans were driven out of eastern Europe by the Soviet military then all of eastern Europe should be Russian territory right?

It's also oh so convenient that you mentioned the Byzantines and not the Kingdom of Armenia. Any way you look at it present day Turkey annexed a large part of Armenia, so before shaking your finger at Russia look at Turkey.
So when was THE last time iT was called Armenia? You only prove that you know history again. Armenian homeland is Caucasus. Armenians also invaded Anatolia by defeating the locals and building an empire, That is like saying evey inch of Ottoman land is Turkish because we once were there. It is funny you accuse Turkey of living on other peoples land when 99% of your land was retained by genocide and gulags. If we did the same horrors as Russians in the Balkans we also would have retained most of our land. You really shoot yourself in the foot with these comments

Take what to court? :lol: Its an insult that Turkey would even pull such a sleazy move. Like i said where is your sources to debunk the Armenian Genocide? Mass graves full of Armenians have time and time again been discovered. Photographs of beheaded and imprisoned Armenians have been in circulation for decades, are you telling me that photoshops has been around for some 100 some odd years? Now, the witness testimony, are you claiming that Turkish soldiers were lying, Russians were lying, Germans were lying, Armenian victims were lying? You have no proof to debunk any of this and you know it. Turkey knows it too.
I don't care what you think. You are free to believe whatever you want but in Turkey it is not allowed to spread lies. You have to prove your position and back it up with evidence.

The mass graves.... Can post link of that? I never heard of that. Most probably you pull that out of your arse. Also beheaded prisoners. Those were terrorist who tried to attack officials. They were brought to justice. Again and again and again you prove you lack the basics. If you want to see a real despicable genocide you have to look at the Russians. 20-30 million deaths thanks to horror Russian horror machine. I can't evenpicture all the pain. Nothing compare has happened in west Eurasia. Circassian genocide is just one of the many.

You better show everyone that i said that by directly quoting my post you dishonest liar. Making up fake quotes should get you banned, so i will be generous and let you apologize for lying and delete that quote which you made up. If you don't I will bring it up with the administrator.
Nowhere did I say it was a direct quote. If you read carefully which you didn't as I had to point out couple of times. You don't have to say it literally to believe it. We are talking about Circassian genocide and you keep pulling so called genocides committed by Muslims. You are forgetting you are on Muslim forum and there is no historical backing to your claims. Everything put aside it is kind derailing the topic by taking the focus of the topic at hand. So if you don't tone it down and stay on topic I will report you.

Really? Did they replace 'Indian defense' with 'Muslim defence', and 'world affaires' has been replaced with 'The life of Mohammad'? Strange...does this also mean that Russia defence forum is a Christian Orthodox forum or that Indian defence is a Hindu forum? :lol:
You want to talk about rape? Look at your own history:

Bulgarias 500 Year Long Rule under the Ottoman Empire by ...

The Turks committed genocide everywhere they went, Bulgaria, Romania, Armenia, everywhere they step foot really. Also do a quick google search on rape and Ottoman Empire

Why would the Russians be interested in Genocide? That is Turkeys nitch, your entire history is about genocide, destroying cultures and forced conversions

We are talking about two different things, you are talking about official title. I'm talking about the majority of people being Muslim including the owner. It is like saying a country is Christian although theirnconstitution is secular. I am not sure if you really didn't get this or just out to troll
I'm not really interested in commenting on this since it is off topic again..there was no forceful conversation in Ottoman Empire. This is a historical lie. This what's what I mean with talking bull on Muslim forum. Everybody with some inch of historical knowledge says Islam conversation can't be forced and ottomans never did that. But that is written by Bulgarian and no history book will subscribe that that piece of jibberish. Although there were accidents it is nothing compared to what Russians did. I mean we could have put Bulgarians in gulags, kill them by the millions but we didn't. You keep wanting to drag this off topic but you are only proving that what happened to Circassians was one of many. Please apologize for quoting lies about Islam. Don't confuse jihadist Islam with normal Islam.

Last edited:
The Russian imperial regime has been occupying surrounding muslim countries for centuries. First it was under the guise of imperialism, then so called soviet states. This occupation must end and Russia should withdraw to its original borders, which consists of a few frozen bits of farm land around Moscow.

@ptldM3

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. — Luke 19:27

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
New International Version (NIV)

2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lordyour God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

Here you go two verses from your bible. Probably never actually read your bible. :drag:

The Russian imperial regime has been occupying surrounding muslim countries for centuries. First it was under the guise of imperialism, then so called soviet states. This occupation must end and Russia should withdraw to its original borders, which consists of a few frozen bits of farm land around Moscow.

So your logic is , "Christian" nations should return what they conquered and "Muslim" nations should keep their spoils?

Things don`t work like that.

Those Central Asian states with exception of Kyrgyz and Tajik are fairly more developed then the rest of Islamic world is such world exist beyond emotions (like Christian).

To f_ck: Russian Empire ! (and the empire of the 21st century) !
To f_ck Putin - FSB (the branch of the Masons, Illuminatenorden) !

! Caucasus for Caucasians !

BNS-MP25ATs.jpg

! Caucasus for Caucasians !

So when was THE last time iT was called Armenia?

It's called Armenia now, and was always called Armenia.

You only prove that you know history again.

Yes, thank you, i do know history, i cant say the same for everyone.

Armenian homeland is Caucasus. Armenians also invaded Anatolia by defeating the locals and building an empire, That is like saying evey inch of Ottoman land is Turkish because we once were there. It is funny you accuse Turkey of living on other peoples land when 99% of your land was retained by genocide and gulags. If we did the same horrors as Russians in the Balkans we also would have retained most of our land. You really shoot yourself in the foot with these comments

And this is why your argument backfires. While you accuse Russia of Genocide and stealing land Turkey has been guilty of the same offense even though saying so is illegal in Turkey. The evidence of Turkey's Genocides and pillaging is well know and confirmed throughout the world. You denying Turkeys involvement is like the Germans denying their involvement in WW2 and the Eastern Front.

Now to get to the core, you have no problem pointing your finger at Russia and accusing the Russians of Genocide and stealing land when Turkey has done the same thing. But of course you keep peddling the same story of Turkey being innocent which is pure denial considering historians, scholars, and highly reliable individuals including Turkish people involved in the Genocide have admitted to it.

I don't care what you think. You are free to believe whatever you want but in Turkey it is not allowed to spread lies. You have to prove your position and back it up with evidence.

I have provided evidence, now you back your side of the story which rebukes my evidence/sources. Your unwillingness and or inability to counter my sources only demonstrates that you have nothing. I also doesnt matter what people in Turkey are tought, the Nazis taught the Germans that Jews were evil and many took their word.

The mass graves.... Can post link of that? I never heard of that.

Yes i can post a link and the reason you never heard of mass graves is because Turkey denies it and you are brainwashed into beleiving it just like the Nazis brainwashed the Germans with their propoganda.

Robert Fisk: Living proof of the Armenian genocide - The Independent

It's only a small grave, a rectangle of cheap concrete marking it out, blessed by a flourish of wild yellow lilies. Inside are the powdered bones and skulls and bits of femur of up to 300 children, Armenian orphans of the great 1915 genocide who died of cholera and starvation as the Turkish authorities tried to "Turkify" them

Most probably you pull that out of your arse. Also beheaded prisoners. Those were terrorist who tried to attack officials. They were brought to justice. Again and again and again you prove you lack the basics. If you want to see a real despicable genocide you have to look at the Russians. 20-30 million deaths thanks to horror Russian horror machine. I can't evenpicture all the pain. Nothing compare has happened in west Eurasia. Circassian genocide is just one of the many.

1.5 million Armenians were killed. Now count all the other people the Turks have killed, Romanian, Bulgarians, Russians, ect. You have no room to talk and certainly no room to preach morals. All of the major countries recognize the Armenian Genocide. Furthermore, the Ottoman Empire looted every inch of land it conquered, this is well know and has been historically recorded and deemed authentic.

Nowhere did I say it was a direct quote. If you read carefully which you didn't as I had to point out couple of times. You don't have to say it literally to believe it. We are talking about Circassian genocide and you keep pulling so called genocides committed by Muslims. You are forgetting you are on Muslim forum and there is no historical backing to your claims. Everything put aside it is kind derailing the topic by taking the focus of the topic at hand. So if you don't tone it down and stay on topic I will report you.

Really? Not only did you directly quote it (" ") but you said i said it let me pull up that fake quote so everyone can see you are a liar and an emoral one at that.

What you said i said:

You put yourself in the awkward position of insulting Muslims on a Muslim forum by saying "I don't care when Muslims die. I only care about Christians".

Dont let it happen again!

We are talking about two different things, you are talking about official title. I'm talking about the majority of people being Muslim including the owner. It is like saying a country is Christian although theirnconstitution is secular. I am not sure if you really didn't get this or just out to troll
I'm not really interested in commenting on this since it is off topic again..there was no forceful conversation in Ottoman Empire. This is a historical lie. This what's what I mean with talking bull on Muslim forum. Everybody with some inch of historical knowledge says Islam conversation can't be forced and ottomans never did that. But that is written by Bulgarian and no history book will subscribe that that piece of jibberish. Although there were accidents it is nothing compared to what Russians did. I mean we could have put Bulgarians in gulags, kill them by the millions but we didn't. You keep wanting to drag this off topic but you are only proving that what happened to Circassians was one of many. Please apologize for quoting lies about Islam. Don't confuse jihadist Islam with normal Islam.

I have already posted a link debunking your claim, repeating the same rhetoric of 'it never happened' only proves you have no argument--literally you can't debunked my sources.

So your logic is , "Christian" nations should return what they conquered and "Muslim" nations should keep their spoils?

Things don`t work like that.

Those Central Asian states with exception of Kyrgyz and Tajik are fairly more developed then the rest of Islamic world is such world exist beyond emotions (like Christian).

That is their hypocrisy, many here deny both the Armenian Genocide and the Holocaust, yet they have no problem pointing the finger at others and shouting "genocide". Looking back in history the borders of 'countries' and i say that loosely, were very different that what we know today. At one point Armenia reached all the way to present day Syria. Borders have constantly changed and wars constantly waged.

By their logic they, the Muslims, should surrender land that they took from Christians or Pagans. Heck why not go back to the time of the Roman empire....silly hypocrisy :lol:

Last edited:
250px-Justinian555AD.png

Christianity was the official religion of the territory. Do Muslims want to return these lands to Christians? Then we'll talk about the "occupied" Muslim regions of Russia.

Any way you look at it present day Turkey annexed a large part of Armenia,

When this Armenia was present we took a part of it ?

As far as i know these lands are ours since 1071. If you are talking about a millenia before......:sick:

Back
Top Bottom