What's new

1864-2014 Circassian Genocide Olympics

Slavic - the original population of Eastern Europe, along with the Baltic and Finno-Ugric tribes. Huns were a nomadic tribe. Huns trekked from Mongolia to the West, conquer a multitude Mediterranean nations and then disappeared among the more civilized local population.
If you want Russian to left the Caucasus - then why do not you show us an example?
wrong, Slavic people are not original people from east Europe. Original land of Slavic is around Moscow. Slavs migrated after Huns, Avars, Bulgar and other Turkic people. You are also wrong that Huns and others didn't settle down in Europe. You obviously don't have a lot of knowledge about history. Last thing i will say.... Don't turn it around... You started saying Caucasians should move out because they are not Christian. Kind of hypocritical to ask me to be an example when YOU started saying it.

By the way, it is sad this thread is haijacked by rude Russians accusing Muslims on Muslim forum and another Chinese iaji who is known to incite genocide against Turkics.

wrong, Slavic people are not original people from east Europe. Original land of Slavic is around Moscow. Slavs migrated after Huns, Avars, Bulgar and other Turkic people. You are also wrong that Huns and others didn't settle down in Europe. You obviously don't have a lot of knowledge about history. Last thing i will say.... Don't turn it around... You started saying Caucasians should move out because they are not Christian. Kind of hypocritical to ask me to be an example when YOU started saying it.

By the way, it is sad this thread is haijacked by rude Russians accusing Muslims on Muslim forum and another Chinese iaji who is known to incite genocide against Turkics.
Slavic lived in Central and Eastern Europe. Settlement of the Slavs were even there , where now the Netherlands and to the east to the Don. South to the Adriatic Sea and in the north to the White Sea. Berlin was a Slavic village. So you know the history bad, my friend. We in the USSR had the best education in the world.
Slavs - the heirs of Tripolye culture.
Wait . It was you who want the Russian to leave the Caucasus. So I suggest you to give back the Asia Minor peninsula to the Greeks , Kurds and Armenians. If you will, then you will have the right to tell other people that they had occupied a foreign land .
In Russia there was no harassment of Muslims. Muslims could practice their religion. Harassment began only in the USSR but then harassed all religions , including Christianity

Last edited:
Russians committed war crimes where ever they went Poland,Germany,Afghanistan genocide with over 1 million afghanis killed.. Millions injured.. Millions became refugees, Chechnya etc etc.

Slavic lived in Central and Eastern Europe. Settlement of the Slavs were even there , where now the Netherlands and to the east to the Don. South to the Adriatic Sea and in the north to the White Sea. Berlin was a Slavic village. So you know the history bad, my friend. We in the USSR had the best education in the world.
Slavs - the heirs of Tripolye culture.
Wait . It was you who want the Russian to leave the Caucasus. So I suggest you to give back the Asia Minor peninsula to the Greeks , Kurds and Armenians. If you will, then you will have the right to tell other people that they had occupied a foreign land .
In Russia there was no harassment of Muslims. Muslims could practice their religion. Harassment began only in the USSR but then harassed all religions , including Christianity
You are not only bad in history you also like to twist around things. Is it not kind of hypocritical to ask Caucasians and Turks to leave when Slavic homeland is far away in moscow? The Slavic people always had small territory and ruled by us for long time. You say Caucasians and Turks should leave. Why? Because they are Muslim?Again I didn't begin with people should leave because they are not Christian. It was you. So kind of hypocritical to ask something you don't apply to yourself.

In the ussr they apperently teached you propaganda history because it is very clear when Slavic entered Europe. You are not indigenous people. If you measure it like that. Turkics were first in east Europe and there are still remnants like the Huns and the Bulgars and others.

disgusting panturkicist mentality, and there is a WIDE gap between sochi and auschwitz, mind you: auschwitz was only a crime because russians prevailed over germans, not because some jews were slaughtered like pigs, and nothing that transpired at sochi could ever be termed a crime, a few million dead turkics notwithstanding, because, well, russians prevailed over you turkics.

the lesson of sochi and auschwitz is simply that: don't oppose a great power in its rightful lebensraum. jews got lucky last time when they died on russian imperial realm at german hands, and if jews stir up antirussian and progay propangada for sochi olympics, these jews won't be so lucky this time and they would die criminals at russian hands on russian territory. and as for you turkics, your panturkicism make you timeless criminals whose only desert is more sochi.

jews, turkics, rootless races everywhere: watch the sochi olympics, relive memories of your co-racials' horrible deaths, and know this is the fate of your races and punishment of your rootlessness. enjoy the live HD from sochi!

@WebMaster Strict insults to my dead people.

You are not only bad in history you also like to twist around things. Is it not kind of hypocritical to ask Caucasians and Turks to leave when Slavic homeland is far away in moscow? The Slavic people always had small territory and ruled by us for long time. You say Caucasians and Turks should leave. Why? Because they are Muslim?Again I didn't begin with people should leave because they are not Christian. It was you. So kind of hypocritical to ask something you don't apply to yourself.

In the ussr they apperently teached you propaganda history because it is very clear when Slavic entered Europe. You are not indigenous people. If you measure it like that. Turkics were first in east Europe and there are still remnants like the Huns and the Bulgars and others.
You probably know little about what you say. Slavic - the closest relatives of the Balts and the Germanic tribes. Slavic did not come from nowhere in Europe and represent a native population.
The Romans called Slavs "Ants", "Wends", "Sclavins." Slavic lived in the forests and swamps of Europe near the the Germans and Balts.
Modern Slavs are - Serbs, Poles, Czechs, Slovenes, Slovaks, Croats, Macedonians, Russian, Ukrainian, Montenegrins, Bosnians, Belarussians, Bolgarins and few non-state tribes.
You claim that Russian occupation of foreign lands - it's bad. Then show us example. Leave from Asia Minor Peninsula. Then you can show the finger at us and say - "invaders, go home, leave from Caucasus." While you do not, do not say about occupation of the Caucasus. Turks all its existence conquered and occupied someone.

@WebMaster Strict insults to my dead people.

some circassians massacred by russians in caucasus, some hunnics massacred by hans in mongolia, some uighurs massacred by hans in central asia - how did you turkics get killed everywhere? tens of thousands of miles away from each killing site? just why do you turkics identify with all these dead people? calling their "my dead people"?

that is the issue with you PAN-turkicists, and that is why you keep getting killed. again, enjoy sochi. i know i will, even though i know no winter sports, even if it is just for the sake of standing in solidarity with the mighty russians in common contempt of you pan-turkics, dead, or soon-to-be-dead.

come on, turkicists or not, you know i stand for russia against lots of things (poles, georgians, jews, saudis, qataris, jews, and angloamericans). gays and some dead turkics are just some extra on top.

You probably know little about what you say. Slavic - the closest relatives of the Balts and the Germanic tribes. Slavic did not come from nowhere in Europe and represent a native population.
The Romans called Slavs "Ants", "Wends", "Sclavins." Slavic lived in the forests and swamps of Europe near the the Germans and Balts.
Modern Slavs are - Serbs, Poles, Czechs, Slovenes, Slovaks, Croats, Macedonians, Russian, Ukrainian, Montenegrins, Bosnians, Belarussians, Bolgarins and few non-state tribes.
You claim that Russian occupation of foreign lands - it's bad. Then show us example. Leave from Asia Minor Peninsula. Then you can show the finger at us and say - "invaders, go home, leave from Caucasus." While you do not, do not say about occupation of the Caucasus. Turks all its existence conquered and occupied someone.
It was you who started pointing fingers with saying Caucasians should leave because they are Muslims. So who should move out first? Maybe you should follow your own logic and move back to Baltic Sea. Otherwise it is just hypocritical.. You act like I said it, it was YOU who said it haha

I know who modern Slav. I'm not interested in pseudo history. Slavics didn't move to Europe in the time of the Romans. There were no Slavic entities I'm Europe in that time. Huns, Bulgars, Avars, etc moved first to Europe and millenniums after Slavs came. With every sentence you prove you don't know much. If this is the super high level of education of ussr I'm worried about regular joe in Russia and what they believe.

some circassians massacred by russians in caucasus, some hunnics massacred by hans in mongolia, some uighurs massacred by hans in central asia - how did you turkics get killed everywhere? tens of thousands of miles away from each killing site? just why do you turkics identify with all these dead people? calling their "my dead people"?

that is the issue with you PAN-turkicists, and that is why you keep getting killed. again, enjoy sochi. i know i will, even though i know no winter sports, even if it is just for the sake of standing in solidarity with the mighty russians in common contempt of you pan-turkics, dead, or soon-to-be-dead.

come on, turkicists or not, you know i stand for russia against lots of things (poles, georgians, jews, saudis, qataris, jews, and angloamericans). gays and some dead turkics are just some extra on top.
We support Japanese :)

1- I'm %100 Circassian, not Turk. I am also proud of being a citizen of Republic of Turkey.

2- 1,5 million isn't "some"

3- Upon your insults towards Israelis. Let me tell you, I like Israel.

@WebMaster @Oscar such a racist, rude insulter is still here. Please read his posts above.

No bs. Its the truth.

In a nutshell...NO...A big NO.

Again for the ones with comprehension skills....Today's Syria,Lebanon,Israel,Turkey,Egypt,Lybia,Tunisia,Algeria,Caucasus were Christian until they were attacked and taken over by muslims.So,you can't really play the victim card when muslims were the original agressors.Then came Spain until Charlemagne stopped cold the muslim agression in Europe.Then came the Ottoman Empire ,another agressive muslim power .Christian states were the first victims of muslim agression,this is undeniable,huge swaps of land were taken by force from christians by muslims.It's ridiculous to say now that muslims always were victims,only a retard could say such things.

circassians were not turk tribe .They are partly slavic-caucusian tribe who were gangraped and converted to islam by the crimean tatar and turkey leaders.In those days when the russian war happened they were under very heavy influence of tatar mullahs.And the russians were themselves led by the extremely ultrafanatical new believer church . Hell,if russians were led by old believer church it would have had much great strength in bringing circassians and avars back into orthodox fold without violence ,only because old believer church had syncretic tendencies.

It was you who started pointing fingers with saying Caucasians should leave because they are Muslims. So who should move out first? Maybe you should follow your own logic and move back to Baltic Sea. Otherwise it is just hypocritical.. You act like I said it, it was YOU who said it haha

I know who modern Slav. I'm not interested in pseudo history. Slavics didn't move to Europe in the time of the Romans. There were no Slavic entities I'm Europe in that time. Huns, Bulgars, Avars, etc moved first to Europe and millenniums after Slavs came. With every sentence you prove you don't know much. If this is the super high level of education of ussr I'm worried about regular joe in Russia and what they believe.
Slavs, Germans, Balts, Celts - autochthonous population of Europe. Those who have lived here since the time of the Apes. Turks at that time lived in the Altai and Mongolia.
I do not understand - did not you start a discussion about what the Caucasus - is occupied by Russian? That is - that Russian should go from there? So, before you speak like that, you need to see for yourself. Go back to Mongolia, and then requires that Russia out of the Caucasus.

1- I'm %100 Circassian, not Turk. I am also proud of being a citizen of Republic of Turkey.

2- 1,5 million isn't "some"

3- Upon your insults towards Israelis. Let me tell you, I like Israel.

@WebMaster @Oscar such a racist, rude insulter is still here. Please read his posts above.[/q
Slavs, Germans, Balts, Celts - autochthonous population of Europe. Those who have lived here since the time of the Apes. Turks at that time lived in the Altai and Mongolia.
I do not understand - did not you start a discussion about what the Caucasus - is occupied by Russian? That is - that Russian should go from there? So, before you speak like that, you need to see for yourself. Go back to Mongolia, and then requires that Russia out of the Caucasus.

turks are not mongols .They were from turkmenistan,uzbekistan etc.

turks are not mongols .They were from turkmenistan,uzbekistan etc.

It is said that Slav and viking civilisation were from inner earth ,shambala and asgard respectively.

Russia should leave caucasus when the avars and other caucasus tribes leave islam.If they are islamic then southern flank of russia cannot be secure.

Slavs, Germans, Balts, Celts - autochthonous population of Europe.
No Slav are not indigenous people. Repeating it won't back it true. You say Slavs were in Europe since roman times... Ok give me time line of slavic states in Europe. If you ignore this request it only proves you indeedddd don't know history.

Those who have lived here since the time of the Apes. Turks at that time lived in the Altai and Mongolia.
Maybe you are still an ape because you don't understand basic language. Turkic in east Europe was before slavic invasion. It seems you are against everything Muslim. You first say Caucasians should leave because they are Muslim. Now you say Turks should leave because they are Muslim? Do you have anything against Muslims? Are you aware you are on Muslim forum? Maybe it is coincidence and you are not islamophobe.. I'm just asking.

[quote="vK_man, post: 5144443, member: 140963"

Russia should leave caucasus when the avars and other caucasus tribes leave islam.If they are islamic then southern flank of russia cannot be secure.[/quote]
This is islamophobic and racist IMHOIMHO

hell! i don't mind what you do with turkics on your turf, but our forefathers didn't terminate turkics in east asia for the last three thousands years and banished them to west asia just for their children to welcome back these rootless people back into east asia in the 21st century! there is not a single shred of historiographic evidence that turkics originated in northeast asia: in fact, all our classical historians professed total ignorance as to where these turkic hordes came from, so they definitely don't belong here.

let's just face it: if western historiography could trace turkics only as far as their expulsion from east asia and asian histriography could not locate turkic origins in east asia, it means turkics don't belong anywhere and never did.

Back
Top Bottom