What's new

Are you less Pakistani if you do not speak Urdu or were raised primarily abroad

LoL We Hyderabadis fought for Pakistan than Kashmiris ever did.
Everyone that fought for Pakistan has a place in our hearts.
But seriously, please don't come with silly assertions regarding us as a nation.
We are a diverse lot and anyone who is loyal to the green and white star and crescent is welcome to call himself Pakistani regardless of what language he speaks or where he lives.

I would like the Indian gentleman's opinion on people with disabilities.

ایک نئی زبان ایک نئی زندگی ہے۔

Pakistanis don't adhere to this philosophical doctrine.

The roots of the country do not lie in any language movement. They lie in self determination from tyranny of majority.

I have a green passport that tells me I am.
I also self identify as a Pakistani - so it's more than paperwork.

I also have a red passport which tells me I'm British and I also self identify as British.

Some will argue what if I had to make a choice? To them I say give me half a chance at living a decent life in Pakistan and ask me the same question then.

I'm British because majboori bought my 15 year old father here to work in a foreign land. We remain British because without expat money the quality of life in our village would be like those in Thar.

For Pakistani news I do rely on Pakistani media by having relatives or my parents translate because I find the content in English tend to be biased or done by Pakistani expats abroad or small "elite clique".

So you're tryna learn and you're keeping in touch with your country through the news, what more do these people want...don't mind them m8, i've faced the same criticism on this forum then first day i started being active here coz idk Farsi

I'm British because majboori bought my 15 year old father here to work in a foreign land. We remain British because without expat money the quality of life in our village would be like those in Thar.

That is the biggest lie that people often tell when asked why did you come to Europe. I remember a funny situation in Germany when I was sitting in a gathering of around 20 Pakistani guys all from Gujranwala, Gujrat, Jehlum, Azad Kashmir etc., one guy was new. And an old Pakistani guy who was living in Germany since long time asked this new guy why did you come to Germany. The new guy answered in Punjabi "Bas ji roti kaman ayay aan", all the old Pakistanis laughed at him and one of them said to this guy, "Puttar tu roti kaman nai aya, tu ameer banan aya ain, je sirf roti kamani hovay te oh te banda Pakistan vi kama lainda" :lol:. No Pakistani immigrates to Europe and America just to earn bread, everyone wants to become rich that is the main reason why they migrate to foreign countries, if anyone says contrary to that he is just lying like our newly arrived immigrant case in Germany that I wrote above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom