What's new

Are you less Pakistani if you do not speak Urdu or were raised primarily abroad

You don't know Pakistan. A lot of people inside Pakistan don't speak Urdu. All my grandparents did not speak Urdu but it doesn't mean they're not pakistani..

They don't speak Urdu because they were born before Pakistan was born. It is a sin for a Pakistani to not know Urdu.

It's an illogical POV, it's an offensive POV,w more it's a divisive POV.
Your POV is not welcome, especially when it concerns being Pakistani but comes from an Indian.

So you are discounting my POV just because I am an Indian?

You should know we are fighting the Hindus to keep Urdu alive while you folks are cool giving it up.

They don't speak Urdu because they were born before Pakistan was born. It is a sin for a Pakistani to not know Urdu.

You should know we are fighting the Hindus to keep Urdu alive while you folks are cool giving it up.

You are a muslim?

I'm not discounting your opinion solely because you are Indian.
It's an illogical argument and I find it offensive that an Indian has the temerity to take it upon himself to tell Pakistanis whether they are Pakistani or not.
Pakistanis will decide who we call Pakistani.

I'm not discounting your opinion solely because you are Indian.
It's an illogical argument and I find it offensive that an Indian has the temerity to take it upon himself to tell Pakistanis whether they are Pakistani or not.
Pakistanis will decide who we call Pakistani.

Give up Urdu. All the best. I rest my case.

I am an Indian Muslim with relatives in Pakistan.

This is why the Urdu phrase Nazuk Surat e Hal was coined.

We don't discriminate people based on their languages. We truly believe that God created us in tribes so we can know each other and live peacefully.

لسانی بنیادوں پر فسادات ملک میں اب نہیں ملیں گے ۔

This is why the Urdu phrase Nazuk Surat e Hal was coined.

We don't discriminate people based on their languages. We truly believe that God created us in tribes so we can know each other and live peacefully.

لسانی بنیادوں پر فسادات ملک میں اب نہیں ملیں گے ۔

Dude hes an indian, To them it is all about race, ethnicity, class, all that garbage.

The only Indian Muslims we see fighting the Hindus is the Kashmiris. They are not fighting to keep Urdu alive. What's more, they have been forsaken by the rest of the Indian Muslims who are busy trying to prove their Indianness.
Maybe a better topic would be what qualifies someone to be an Indian these days.
We all know the answer to that.

The only Indian Muslims we see fighting the Hindus is the Kashmiris. They are not fighting to keep Urdu alive. What's more, they have been forsaken by the rest of the Indian Muslims who are busy trying to prove their Indianness.
Maybe a better topic would be what qualifies someone to be an Indian.
We all know the answer to that.

LoL We Hyderabadis fought for Pakistan than Kashmiris ever did.

Back
Top Bottom