What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mianwali...?

Lahore, Mazang. Father is from Kasur, (Kasuri Pathan), mother is from Qaidabad (not sure where that is though). Both my Parents trace their ancestry to the border with Afghanistan according to the stories passed down by the elders, i know my Tribal lineage.

so all those Pakistani Hindus who moved to India were hybrids or pure Indian breed offbeat? What is ur take on present day pakistani hndus who moved to India? Did they interbreed with invaders?

and the prettiest and the most popular among your actors and actresses all have origins in present day Pakistan or from extreme north western india... Here are some random names -

Katrina Kaif (kashmiri)
Kareena Kapoor (family from Peshawar Pakistan)
Celina Jeitley (Half Afghan, Half Punjabi)
Ranbir Kapoor (family from Peshawar Pakistan)
Hrithik Roshan and his father Rakesh Roshan (family from Gujarat Pakistan)
Shahrukh Khan (family from Peshawar Pakistan)

and thousand of others... ;)

Seriously...? He looks like a Baboon !

Are present day North Western Indians HYBRIDS? Y OR N.

You are asking the same question again and again because you are NOT reading my posts....

Make it very clear.....ALL MUSLIMS OF THE INDIAN SUBCOTINENT(India, Pakistan, Afghanistan) ARE HYBRIDS.....

So, the answer to your question is , NOT ALL North-Western Indians are Hybrids, but the North-Western Muslims are.....

Bharat exist since Vedic period, Pakistan name first came in 1940. Afghans are Iranian people, we Indians are indo-Aryan, Dravidians

NO BHARAT WAS ALSO NOT UR LAND ..IT WAS THE LAND OF MY BALOCHISTAN ,,, MEHRAGRAH CIVILIZATION IS OLDEST THAN IVC :D :D .....

and the prettiest and the most popular among your actors and actresses all have origins in present day Pakistan or from extreme north western india... Here are some random names -

Katrina Kaif (kashmiri)

And don't forget Shahid Kapoor, Dilip Kumar (real name Yousuf Khan). All from Northwestern india and present day Pakistan.

Lahore, Mazang. Father is from Kasur, (Kasuri Pathan), mother is from Qaidabad (not sure where that is though). Both my Parents trace their ancestry to the border with Afghanistan according to the stories passed down by the elders, i know my Tribal lineage.

Mazang...? Hmmn...I've got my office over there...ahhh sh*t subhaa kaam pe phir jaanaa hai ! :(

Good..good ! So a little like Imran Khan an Urdu speaking ethnic Pukhtoon from Punjab !

You are asking the same question again and again because you are NOT reading my posts....

Make it very clear.....ALL MUSLIMS OF THE INDIAN SUBCOTINENT(India, Pakistan, Afghanistan) ARE HYBRIDS.....

So, the answer to your question is , NOT ALL North-Western Indians are Hybrids, but the North-Western Muslims are.....

If that is the case, why Kashmiri Pandits, Punjabi Sikhs and Hindus look no different from Pakistanis? and i don't think that the MUSLIMS of PRESENT DAY INDIA are hybrids, majority look no different from indian hindus.

I said "AND MOST POPULAR" and he is popular in India right?

Okay..okay sorry ! I just have some bad memories from the O'levels where I nearly go slapped by a girl for calling her beloved 'Shah Rukh Khan' a 'baboon' ! Thankfully another girl backed me up and I had the good fortune of watching my first cat-fight ! :D

Katrina Kaif (kashmiri)

U FORGOT AMJAD KHAN FROM QUEETA :cry::cry:

Mazang...? Hmmn...I've got my office over there...ahhh sh*t subhaa kaam pe phir jaanaa hai ! :(

Good..good ! So a little like Imran Khan an Urdu speaking ethnic Pukhtoon from Punjab !

Yep. Though my Parents speak Punjabi, so do my uncles and aunts, but they are very fluent in Urdu as well and i was raised to speak Urdu and not Punjabi however i can understand Punjabi, its the countryside Punjabi that i find difficult to understand because of some words that are different from the Lahori Punjabi, like a different dialect.

BTW, Imran Khan the Politician or Imran Khan the PDF member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom