What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is bleached skin one of the parameters to measure beauty? Persians are considered one of the most beautiful people mostly by Caucasians, but they also consider Indians to be one the most beautiful. BTW are you on missosology.info?

:blink: Really...? I didn't know that..!

Jinxed girl must be one of those fat rejected chicks obsessing a
About her version of beauty in her patent's basements. She need quit eating chips and go out.

why u guyz get so mad.. it always burst me into laughters.. love to see Indians gettting mad... :rofl:

:blink: Really...? I didn't know that..!

hahahhahaa u r so funny!

most Indians don't know about the Pashtun,Baloch factor while comparing Pakistan. I agree. also, many believes Afghanistan is part of Hindu civilization which if you compare races will shatter Indian point as most of Us are brainwashed to assume that Pakistan was a erstwhile Indian territory and they are naturally ethnically same as northern Indians which seems not True.

We are actually different civilizations.

I don't know, perhaps that's how they do it in india but i've seen Pakistani women who are far beautiful than any indian or Pakistani actress.

It's not always possible to find the most beautiful and make them actors or actresses. There are also many in India who are a lot more good looking then what you see on Indian movies and TV shows.

What about the time period when Pakistan and North West India was Persian territory long before the arrival of Islam? There were no Muslims back then.

Jinxed, why so much rage. It's simple, North West India due to it's strategic location in the world map was a primary target of other cultures and it was ok at that time as 'Globalization' was almost non existent and rule by sword was accepted truth. Many got converted and many decided not to (some died trying this). Lot's of love stories and forced marriages resulted in people who look different (everyone is beautiful if you just don't go by looks). Hence, people look differently everywhere. My Indian friends (I believe majority) think African chicks are not hot, and when I was in UK I realized what a fool we did we pre judice, they dance so well, they have a lot of personality and amazing figure. Tell me one thing, if you become old one day and are not good looking, will it mean that you are not acceptable? That's why it is important girl to understand "poti pad pad jug mua bhaya na pandit koi, dhai aakhar prem ka, pade so pandit hoi" means "Reading all the books written in this world wont make you a scholar, however speaking two and a half words of love will automatically make you a scholar" - Sant Kabir (See Sant and See Kabir and it will reflect our Indian and Arabic ties from 1400's)

This all applies to our Indian friends too :)

Well one of my mate married a Pakistani girl (He is an Indian Army Officer now) and they both are very happily married and have a beautiful girl child (2 years). They met through internet chatting (around 1998 0r 99 if I remember correctly). The guy is a south Indian and I must say that the Tall Dark Handsome saying works well on him. The lady is a Blue eyed fair Pakistani girl who is a beautiful lady from looks and heart. The child looks is adorable and looks Indian to me from all the angles, her mother is a proud Indian Muslim now... so what do you think this Child is now???

Thanks for describing your fantasy but no Pakistani woman in her right mind would marry a bharati, and that too a south indian army officer in 1999, especially when there are far better looking Pakistani men in the millions.

Man, i've seen you bharatis make up these silly stories numerous times of a fair Pakistani woman marrying a dark skinned hindu indian, talk about bharati wet dreams.:lol:

Could be due to the shortage of women in your country that you have become desperate enough to fantasize of you're neighbors women.

Wannable Iranians. :enjoy:

see we don't have any land disputes with Iran. We always consider that country as brotherly country. We do have disputes with Indians and Afghans (durend line etc) and we fight with them.

If u think that loving one of our brotherly neighbors like China and Iran is considered as sucking up to them then so be it. I will say it thousand times that I love Iran and China :china:

why u guyz get so mad.. it always burst me into laughters.. love to see Indians gettting mad... :rofl:

hahahhahaa u r so funny!

Oops did I touch a raw nerve? You have come down to blabbering like a high school girl. You probably are one. One can tell from your level of maturity.

Thanks for describing your fantasy but no Pakistani woman in her right mind would marry a bharati, and that too a south indian army officer in 1999, especially when there are far better looking Pakistani men in the millions.

Man, i've seen you bharatis make up these silly stories numerous times of a fair Pakistani woman marrying a dark skinned hindu indian, talk about bharati wet dreams.:lol:

Could be due to the shortage of women in your country that you have become desperate enough to fantasize of you're neighbors women.

Oh well, ok sir. As you say. I don't know how to reply to that. But it won;t change the truth either way. Peace!

China north mein hai ya fir Afghanistan. :enjoy:

Well handle Afghanistan...don't you worry ! Zaraaa Amreeka ko jaanei tou dooo...then you'll see ! Abhi tukkk to backyard...backyard kartei rehteei thee..now we're going to construct a proper Barbeque area over their along with an Outhouse and a swimming pool ! Agggai...aggai dikheei hottaaa hai kiyaaa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom