What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still doesn't answer my question of why your chosen beauties are do hard to look at. Do you people have a different definition for beauty?
Btw, are you putting your racially superior beauty to good use in US? Lol

So u r choosing film actresses as a benchmark to gauge the attractiveness of certain nation? India produces so many actresses and models, but do majority of everyday Indians look anything like that? Is there any scientific correlation between the number of models/actresses produced with the attractivness of certain race. Why you think Persians are considered as one of the most beautiful people of the world? They hardly have any popular actresses, not any I can think of.

so all those Pakistani Hindus who moved to India were hybrids or pure Indian breed offbeat? What is ur take on present day pakistani hndus who moved to India? Did they interbreed with invaders?

The logic is simple....

If Hindus interbred....would they still remain Hindus...would the offspring be Hindu....No...
If a Muslim marries a Hindu woman, the woman will have to convert to Islam and their Children will be Muslims ofcourse....
Therefore, if someone is a Hindu, it indicates that he/she isn't a Hybrid....

Still doesn't answer my question of why your chosen beauties are do hard to look at. Do you people have a different definition for beauty?

I don't see how you can use film actresses as an example to represent all of the women of Pakistan.

Yep. Though my Parents speak Punjabi, so do my uncles and aunts, but they are very fluent in Urdu as well and i was raised to speak Urdu and not Punjabi however i can understand Punjabi, its the countryside Punjabi that i find difficult to understand because of some words that are different from the Lahori Punjabi, like a different dialect.

BTW, Imran Khan the Politician or Imran Khan the PDF member?

Same with me bro ! Neither my Grandpa who was the first of his family to be born in Punjab (his Dad immigrated from Kashmir !) could speak a word of Koshur (the language of the valley !); his elder sister could though ! Funny enough he was fluent in Pashto because his mother was a Pukhtoon. So naturally my Dad or his siblings or we guys can't speak Koshur ! But all are fluent in Punjabi and Urdu ! My mother tongue too is Urdu but I can understand Punjabi well enough and converse in broken Punjabi with an accent that would make Baba Bulleh Shah turn in his grave in agony ! :D Village Punjabi..escapes me too ! But my Mom who is a Rajput is quite fluent in it and so is my Dad because hes traveled a lot over the Province and the country at large ! Funny enough he too can speak Pashto along with Seriki, Punjabi and broken Sindhi but not a word of the Kashmiri Language !

By the way we trace our lineage from a town called Khreu near the resort town of Gulmarg about a 100 kms from Srinagar ! But for all intents and purposes we're Punjabis and proud of it ! That is...we're Punjabis in the context of Pakistan - Subbh seh pehle Pakistan...without a doubt...subbh seh pehle Pakistan !

The logic is simple....

If Hindus interbred....would they still remain Hindus...would the offspring be Hindu....No...
If a Muslim marries a Hindu woman, the woman will have to convert to Islam and their Children will be Muslims ofcourse....
Therefore, if someone is a Hindu, it indicated that he/she isn't a Hybrid....

What about the time period when Pakistan and North West India was Persian territory long before the arrival of Islam? There were no Muslims back then.

Well one of my mate married a Pakistani girl (He is an Indian Army Officer now) and they both are very happily married and have a beautiful girl child (2 years). They met through internet chatting (around 1998 0r 99 if I remember correctly). The guy is a south Indian and I must say that the Tall Dark Handsome saying works well on him. The lady is a Blue eyed fair Pakistani girl who is a beautiful lady from looks and heart. The child looks is adorable and looks Indian to me from all the angles, her mother is a proud Indian Muslim now... so what do you think this Child is now???

I will not post the kids pic as I don't really find it exciting posting pics of kids on the net with AK 47, however trust me the child is really beautiful and when I have a kid I want that kid to be as adorable.

offbeat it is a time for you and other indians to lay to rest this rape/plundered propaganda, it is not working.

Just once at them once and you will lose desire to look at them again.

So u r choosing film actresses as a benchmark to gauge the attractiveness of certain nation? India produces so many actresses and models, but do majority of everyday Indians look anything like that? Is there any scientific correlation between the number of models/actresses produced with the attractivness of certain race. Why you think Persians are considered as one of the most beautiful people of the world? They hardly have any popular actresses, not any I can think of.

Is bleached skin one of the parameters to measure beauty? Persians are considered one of the most beautiful people mostly by Caucasians, but they also consider Indians to be one the most beautiful. BTW are you on missosology.info?

I don't see how you can use film actresses as an example to represent all of the women of Pakistan.
Usually goof looking people become actors and represent beauty contests right?

aw these wannable Iranians bashed by all Eastern, western and Northern neighbours. :rofl::rofl:

Usually goof looking people become actors and represent beauty contests right?

I don't know, perhaps that's how they do it in india but i've seen Pakistani women who are far beautiful than any indian or Pakistani actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom