What's new

Are Pashtuns descendants of Bani Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pashtuns kon hain aur kahan se hain is se un ko koi gharz nahi, lekin woh itna jante hain keh, Woh Din Bahut Qareeb Hai Jb Pashtuns Ghazwa Hind bhi larian ge aur Imam Mehdi ka sath bhi denge. (Inki zilat ki wajah in k kuch aise gunah hain jo bahut sakht hain for example Sood, Qome Loot wala amal aur betiyan bechna)

There’s def a lot to unpack two different topics as well.

But I think the most important thing to remember is that you can have Jewish ancestry and still be 100% Muslim. In fact Jews are invited to Islam and there were those that accepted it during the Prophets time. Jews and Muslims also have had many peaceful interactions throughout history so I wouldn’t be surprised if some accepted Islam later on

From what I’ve gathered these hereditary links have room for doubt
Many Arab Tribes were Jewish
Which embraced Islam

The group that conquers India could very well be Pakistan (with Afghanistan siding with Pakistan), so a large Pashtun group. This group then carries black flags to fight against Israel's dajjal army, perhaps? Just my own gathering.
LOL, will you do Ghazwa Hind from the bedroom of your apartment in Kanneda? no one outside of deluded Pakistani Punjabis believes in this nonsense, even actual Pashtuns dont give a F about or are obsessed with Ghazwa Hind or Hindus unlike the Punjabis.

Palestine for centuries fall under influence of Persian empire
So many Jews settled in it and it's other areas of influence
Like af pak region

Should I be calling my Jewish Cousins ? and telling them send me all the forbidden tech and wealth because I'm your lost brethren - if I was a pushton

Send me the Man-0-Salwa food ration

Or should I be insecure that the hidden ties have been exposed I am a lesser Pakistani in ranking

Chal Baba Chal , ayse thread na khol , country is burning to ground

Wese hai Bajwa ne demagh garam kiya howa hai

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Did you not read the last paragraph where it links it all to Ghazwa-e-Hind? Saaray mamlay ka nichorh yahi to hai.
Ghazwa e Hind, Really?

Actually, in such Phuddu-Maarka threads, I hardly ever read the OP article, or any other long post. I merely jump in to enjoy some short, quirky, "Chaskay-daar" posts. :lol:

Last edited:
Had Pakistan been a prosperous country you people would never be debating this nonsense crap. Just admit it some of you have frustrations and inferiority complexes and it’s convenient to pick and colour code a foreign place or race and claim it as own. Lol

Had Pakistan been a prosperous country you people would never be debating this nonsense crap. Just admit it some of you have frustrations and inferiority complexes and it’s convenient to pick and colour code a foreign place or race and claim it as own. Lol

Imagine wanting to be a Jew… lmfao

Ghazwa e Hind, Really?

Actually, in such Phuddu-Maarka threads. I hardly ever read the OP article, or any other long post. I merely jump in to enjoy some short, quirky, "Chaskay-daar" posts. :lol:

In the Indian state of Mizoram there is a community called Bnei Menashe, who have officially been accepted by the state of Israel as one of the lost tribes. In 1951 one of their community members had a 'dream' that their ancestor was a Jewish prophet. This elder bhai sahab conned his entire community into believing that they are thus a Jewish lost tribe. Khair, people can claim anything they want. One would assume that this acceptance by Israel was based on some intensive research and DNA tests. Turns out that all of this was done, and established that these clowns are not the lost tribe of Israel and have zero Semitic DNA. However given that they had so steadfastly observed Jewish practices over the last 50 years, out of pity they were admitted into the fold of Judaism. Of course, they did not use the word 'pity', but that is likely to have been the sentiment. Israel also wanted to increase the Jewish population in its settlements, so it was a win win that time. I am sure the Semitic Israelis must be looking at this Thai-Burmese looking people and wondering how on earth they are a lost tribe.

In the Indian state of Mizoram there is a community called Bnei Menashe, who have officially been accepted by the state of Israel as one of the lost tribes. In 1951 one of their community members had a 'dream' that their ancestor was a Jewish prophet. This elder bhai sahab conned his entire community into believing that they are thus a Jewish lost tribe. Khair, people can claim anything they want. One would assume that this acceptance by Israel was based on some intensive research and DNA tests. Turns out that all of this was done, and established that these clowns are not the lost tribe of Israel and have zero Semitic DNA. However given that they had so steadfastly observed Jewish practices over the last 50 years, out of pity they were admitted into the fold of Judaism. Of course, they did not use the word 'pity', but that is likely to have been the sentiment. Israel also wanted to increase the Jewish population in its settlements, so it was a win win that time. I am sure the Semitic Israelis must be looking at this Thai-Burmese looking people and wondering how on earth they are a lost tribe.

Many folklores, with hardly any basis, repeated generation after generation, take a form of so-called "historical fact". I myself know a lot, pertaining to our part of the world, which, after appropriate historical analysis, prove to be utter BS; but still they have such a force of conviction, that people keep on repeating them.

Many folklores, with hardly any basis, repeated generation after generation, take a form of so-called "historical fact". I myself know a lot, pertaining to our part of the world, which, after appropriate historical analysis, prove to be utter BS; but still they have such a force of conviction, that people keep on repeating them.
Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 11.02.19 AM.png

No offence but in terms of IQ levels, they are not even close. Genetically in fact they are similar to Punjabis.
Punjabis IQ levels are generally higher than pashtuns. But contrary to popular belief not all pashtuns are dumb people. They just get the thing little late, that's why they become a target of jokes . AQ khan was a Pashtun, many high intellectuals were pashtuns.

Man, you are being harsh on the whole faith thing. Many of these folklores give people meaning and purpose in life.

The irony is, certain Israeli news sites and blogs started this nonsense years ago. If you read the comment sections, the Israelis consider Pashtun to be beautiful people who are the lost Israeli tribe. Cambridge University has also written research papers on the subject matter validating such nonsensical claims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom