What's new

Pashtuns are "My Cousins": Says Israeli Rabbi

They want to live in isolated places where they won't face their compatriots. They want to build idyllic communities in the middle on nowhere where they can brainwash people into their ideology.

Very difficult in NYC and NorthEast with the constant inflow of Pakistanis from the homeland or Pakistanis well-connected back home.

Houston has one of the largest Pakistani populations in the south and perhaps the USA but it seems all those folks that are anti-Pakistan are all living there why isnt the Pakistani Consulate doing nothing about it great just hacks who cant even defend their nation in a foreign land whats use of a Foreign Office when they dont do anything to promote the nation and attack the lies emnating from these folks whenever I pass by the Pakistan Consulate in Manhattan you always see these scums protest in front and they dont do nothing

Houston has one of the largest Pakistani populations in the south and perhaps the USA but it seems all those folks that are anti-Pakistan are all living there why isnt the Pakistani Consulate doing nothing about it great just hacks who cant even defend their nation in a foreign land whats use of a Foreign Office when they dont do anything to promote the nation and attack the lies emnating from these folks whenever I pass by the Pakistan Consulate in Manhattan you always see these scums protest in front and they dont do nothing

They should hire some of Erdogan’s bodyguards, lol.

Or maybe import some British Paks to give us some spine.

People (facebook posts generally) says thay Its impossible to see a Pashtoon
Its complicated then that, because pakthoons have picked up alot of Genes throw the time.

So even among Pashtoons/Pakhtoons there is no consensus as to what to call themselves.

So I will call them as Pathans. :)

So even among Pashtoons/Pakhtoons there is no consensus as to what to call themselves.

So I will call them as Pathans. :)

Haha. No . There is 100% aggrement on word Pakhtoon. But due to my exposure to non-pashtoon areas (i lived for 5-6 years in Abbotabad-havelian which is hindko speaking area and had uni mates from all over Pakistan), i use Pashtoon/Pakhtoon without paying any special attention. Also, it doesn’t matter what someone calls us, Pakhton, Pashtoon, Pathan, or even bani Israel.... they still mean US.

Oh,,,We call bhayya looking ppl bhayya :D(btw only on internet,,,anonymity n all,,,otherwise im polite person)
Which is majority of Pakistan n north india.
U have doubts,,,ask ur Chinese,turkish,arab,western(or any other nonbhayya) fraands,,if they can tell any differenc
Indus valley,,,hmm,,maybe thts the reason of tatto ki kamzori,,shayad pani ka masla hai,,just a hypothesis though.
Btw if tht happens,,,maybe this 70yrs series of "kahani bhayyo ki" will come to an end.
Hopefully nonbhayya Pakistan n non bhayya India will sort out stuff,,in one way or other,,,rather thn just opening thr big mouths.
Looks like u have tested and tasted a lot of
Indus valley,,,hmm,,maybe thts the reason of tatto ki kamzori,,shayad pani ka masla hai,,just a hypothesis though.
Btw if tht happens,,,maybe this 70yrs series of "kahani bhayyo ki" will come to an end.
Hopefully nonbhayya Pakistan n non bhayya India will sort out stuff,,in one way or other,,,rather thn just opening thr big mouths.
Looks like u have tried and tasted a lot of tatto ka pani sonny to give such a general statement
Any way truth is Indus valley different origin then Hindu vedic civilization and both Aryan migration have been proven by multiple independent non subcontinent researchers
Only thing u have to so rundi Rona about is yr own biased gov sponsored gov employed research which is logically politically motivated and biased like Nazi Atlantis research so when u have reliable international source confirmation for yr claim sonny then talk not just yr rundi Rona :)

Looks like u have tried and tasted a lot of tatto ka pani sonny to give such a general statement
if ur south Indian than u r dominated by north Indians that makes u a b**ch if u r a north Indian then by hitting at Indus valley origin ur barking sr yr own origin
Pushto Punjabi Sindhi blochi r basically and genetically proven all sub branches of central Asian origin Aryan tribes
Even yr dominant north Indian r diaspora of these populations even the very name if India is derived from Indus and Hindu from Sindhu land of hind from sindh (people of Indus ) if it was based upon Ganges / ganga then yr name would be gandu ;)

Any way truth is north indian Aryan different origin then south Indian Dravidian civilization and Aryan migration have been proven by multiple independent non subcontinent researchers
Only thing u have to do rundi Rona about is yr own biased gov sponsored gov employed research which is logically politically motivated and biased like Nazi Atlantis research so when u have reliable international source confirmation for yr claim sonny then talk not just yr rundi Rona :)

As for khani bhayo ki in Pakistan 2 out of 4 army rulers were from kpk my child and so is current pm also founding leader of Pakistan Jinnah and major national leaders Bhutto were Sindhi when u can have south Indian dominated national gov then talk Sonny

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom