What's new

Pashtuns are "My Cousins": Says Israeli Rabbi

ethinic nationalism can be our biggest fault line, the only nationalism we should knw must be Pakistani nationalism

A Pashtoon loyal to his customs, traditions, values and land is the one who will bring you what you are asking for. No such thing as ethinic nationalism exist as far as i have seen and observed. Loyality is a value, if i am loyal to something, that mean i CAN be loyal to another thing too. But if i am not even loyl to my own culture and ethnicity, how can one expect me to be loyal to my country ? So ethnic influence is good if used effectively. Like You love your Mom, but you also love your dad. Then you love your mom more, but that doesn’t mean you will trade your dad for anything that ever existed in this world or will ever come to existance. Such is the case of ethnicity and nationalism. They both are integral part of every person in this region. Not just limited to Pashtoon.

You should not dream of Pashtoon COAS, CJ etc but compitent Pakistanis in such posts regardless of ethinicity. It is not like Pashtoons have bieng denied such honours, Pakistan has seen its fair share of Pashtoons in power corridors from COAS to DG ISI to Presidents and so on.

I want Pakistan to be the strongest. And i want Pashtoon to lead this struggle and play more then they are expected of.

Wrong, All or most of the pashtun tribes (60 tribes or so) have never been defeated. Yes some tribes were defeated and ruled by the above. But there is no evidence that all or most tribes have been defeafed and all their land ruled

No one talked about the “all tribes”. Its just that you hear such things like Pashtoon were never defeated. Its a sentence that cover the whole ethnicity. Never heard “Not all Pashtoons were ever defeated”. Hence i said we were defeated. Just like the statement was broad , the answer is also broad.

One of main reasons is and was, pashtun never had a centric point from where they could be ruled, even today.

Good point.

Your other points are out of context and no substance, mostly facebook and some blogs stuff.

Point ? My only point was to tell people whats true amd whats not. I didn’t pulled those points out of my a**. These are the things that i have heart people saying plenty of times througout my life. Once had a 2 hour long discussion with a fella from Mianwali who was claiming that we are decendents of jin . And i was shocked. And tried to convince him for 2 consecative hours. Such myths exist. And it should be corrected.

Ofcourse we were egyptians first (as per the theory). Like the other tribes that were saved by Moses from Firghon. Though Not aware of that (mercenaries part ) of history. If you Can elaborate for me, or recommend some read. Thanks...
I would have to look for the document, I'll get back to you on this.

So "Pathan" is the actual name and not "Pashtun" or "Pukhtoon" ??
No, the Arabic form is

You are correct to say that genes change; but if there is some connection; there would at-least be the slightest genetic link; however there is nothing.

Also, the Star of David was/is common among Muslim art throughout the world.
Its complicated then that, because pakthoons have picked up alot of Genes throw the time. Like the assimilation of a bunch of central Asian people into the culture and Gene, the south asians, the arabs, the Iranian. A bunch of people have been absorbed to the culture and Genes. The tribe is very vague, where no one shares the same makeup of phenotypes or genotypes.

Interesting thread.
Where r the history guys @mianbabban n @saveghenda

Ps- a hilarious thought,,wht will Bhayya Pakistan do if pakhtuns abandon thm today,,,,,,,,,,,probably claim Chinese ancestery in few decades :D

Ashkenazi Jews today while we teach they came from only 300 families," he says. "DNA is a mystery until we go to the graves of all Israelite kings and leaders and start taking DNA samples."

Majority of present day Jews r of aryan European descent they aren't Semites / Israelites
Arabs r Semites even today the dark skinned curly hair Jews r called Arab Jews
In Torah Samson has dread locks when does a European blonde has dread locks??
As for Pashto's being Semite after Cyrus the great liberated Jews from Babylonians Jews were allowed Ro live in Persian empire even emperor zurxes married Esther a Jewish high born so those Israeli tribes must have mixed up in rest of Aryan pashtoons

Interesting thread.

Ps- a hilarious thought,,wht will Bhayya Pakistan do if pakhtuns abandon thm today,,,,,,,,,,,probably claim Chinese ancestery in few decades :D
What would India do if Punjabi Sikh jats and Nepali gorkha abandon em today sonny
U make fun of Punjabi even thou yr tip of spear Sikhs r Punjabi my child :)
Even yr entire rulers elite at national level r north Indian aka decedent's of Indus valley Sonny ;)

Here where I live in the US, we have a large diaspora of ANP and MQM types. They had to leave Pakistan when they realized most people are opposed to them and that they have no future there.

These are the types of Ex-Pakistanis who promote things like “We are actually Afghans only,” “Pakistan should be invaded by US,” and forbid their kids from indentifying with Pakistan or learning Urdu, Punjabi, etc.

These are the ones who heavily promote this Jewish origin of Pukhtoons. They also hate Pakistan and wish to be Afghans. Most of their kids have already lost their faith, Islam, and the current generation is losing Pukhto also.

Having visited and lived in KPK and North Punjab, I have a lot of Pukhtoon friends and half my family members are married into Pukhtoons (Niazis.) I know decent amount of words in Pukhto and Hindko as well.

Even being a Punjabi Rajput, I get along great with Pukhtoons, mostly relatively fresh immigrants from Pakistan, we also have a decent number of patriotic Pukhtoons too in my area in the US still connected with Pakistan.

There are a lot of similarities between the two (Rajput/Pukhtoon,) hence intermarriage between the two is common. We are both fiercely loyal and patriotic, have a strong emphasis on culture and religion, strong values of hospitality, and strong gender roles.

@OsmanAli98 @Pakhtoon yum

Last edited:
Ashkenazi Jews today while we teach they came from only 300 families," he says. "DNA is a mystery until we go to the graves of all Israelite kings and leaders and start taking DNA samples."

Majority of present day Jews r of aryan European descent they aren't Semites / Israelites
Arabs r Semites even today the dark skinned curly hair Jews r called Arab Jews
In Torah Samson has dread locks when does a European blonde has dread locks??
As for Pashto's being Semite after Cyrus the great liberated Jews from Babylonians Jews were allowed Ro live in Persian empire even emperor zurxes married Esther a Jewish high born so those Israeli tribes must have mixed up in rest of Aryan pashtoons

What would India do if Punjabi Sikh jats and Nepali gorkha abandon em today sonny
U make fun of Punjabi even thou yr tip of spear Sikhs r Punjabi my child :)
Even yr entire rulers elite at national level r north Indian aka decedent's of Indus valley Sonny ;)
Indus valley,,,hmm,,maybe thts the reason of tatto ki kamzori,,shayad pani ka masla hai,,just a hypothesis though.
Btw if tht happens,,,maybe this 70yrs series of "kahani bhayyo ki" will come to an end.
Hopefully nonbhayya Pakistan n non bhayya India will sort out stuff,,in one way or other,,,rather thn just opening thr big mouths.

Indus valley,,,hmm,,maybe thts the reason of tatto ki kamzori,,just a hypothesis.
Btw if tht happens,,,maybe this 70yrs series of "kahani bhayyo ki" will come to an end.
Hopefully nonbhayya Pakistan n non bhayya India will sort out stuff,,in one way or other,,,rather thn just opening thr big mouths

We usually call Indians Bhayya.

Pakistanis don’t use this word.

Oh,,,We call bhayya looking ppl bhayya :D(btw only on internet,,,anonymity n all,,,otherwise im polite person)
Which is majority of Pakistan n north india.
U have doubts,,,ask ur Chinese,turkish,arab,western(or any other nonbhayya) fraands,,if they can tell any difference .

No one talked about the “all tribes”. Its just that you hear such things like Pashtoon were never defeated. Its a sentence that cover the whole ethnicity. Never heard “Not all Pashtoons were ever defeated”. Hence i said we were defeated. Just like the statement was broad , the answer is also broad.

Point ? My only point was to tell people whats true amd whats not. I didn’t pulled those points out of my a**. These are the things that i have heart people saying plenty of times througout my life. Once had a 2 hour long discussion with a fella from Mianwali who was claiming that we are decendents of jin . And i was shocked. And tried to convince him for 2 consecative hours. Such myths exist. And it should be corrected.

The reason I said that was when most pashtun tribes come out and say that we have never been truly "defeated" or "ruled" they are technically right and there is no evidence to say otherwise. In fact there is more “evidence” in the opponent camps that back up these pashtuns claims.

"true and whats not" not much out there where you can come to certain conclusions, I am surprised you talked to that geezer for 2 hours.

Interesting thread.

Listen you ((Kosher)) Indian troll your country will be weak if Yankee and Hasbara trolls did not beef up your economy with cheap labor for Software tech eh
Indus valley,,,hmm,,maybe thts the reason of tatto ki kamzori,,shayad pani ka masla hai,,just a hypothesis though.
Hopefully nonbhayya Pakistan n non bhayya India will sort out stuff,,in one way or other,,,rather thn just opening thr big mouths.

IVC is our heritage go claim your Gange as yours which is polluted

I call them road s...yters who cant get our of the Ganga river without get praises from Yankee whitey ehehehe

Here where I live in the US, we have a large diaspora of ANP and MQM types. They had to leave Pakistan when they realized most people are opposed to them and that they have no future there.

These are the types of Ex-Pakistanis who promote things like “We are actually Afghans only,” “Pakistan should be invaded by US,” and forbid their kids from indentifying with Pakistan or learning Urdu, Punjabi, etc.

These are the ones who heavily promote this Jewish origin of Pukhtoons. They also hate Pakistan and wish to be Afghans. Most of their kids have already lost their faith, Islam, and the current generation is losing Pukhto also.

Having visited and lived in KPK and North Punjab, I have a lot of Pukhtoon friends and half my family members are married into Pukhtoons (Niazis.) I know decent amount of words in Pukhto and Hindko as well.

Even being a Punjabi Rajput, I get along great with Pukhtoons, mostly relatively fresh immigrants from Pakistan, we also have a decent number of patriotic Pukhtoons too in my area in the US still connected with Pakistan.

There are a lot of similarities between the two (Rajput/Pukhtoon,) hence intermarriage between the two is common. We are both fiercely loyal and patriotic, have a strong emphasis on culture and religion, strong values of hospitality, and strong gender roles.

@OsmanAli98 @Pakhtoon yum

Look all these ANP and Pastunistan losers left cause they knew they could not brainwashed the Pukhtoon population into "Loy Afghanistan" dreams same with the BLA Balochis who are actually just Indians larping as Balochis to lobby against Pakistan's unity and they push the narrative over "muh Durand line" for the last two decades the American-Pakistani community has let this narrative unchallanged so US policymakers in Capital Hill buy this crap and the Former Col.Ralph Peters a rabid neo con is well known to push this to your average beer chuging Murican who watches Fox News, I have family members who married into Pukhtoons as welll Rajputs and Pukhtoons gel in very well and we are the most folks who want to challange the "Aman ki Aisha" folks from the Muhajir or upper middle class folks

Listen you ((Kosher)) Indian troll your country will be weak if Yankee and Hasbara trolls did not beef up your economy with cheap labor for Software tech eh

IVC is our heritage go claim your Gange as yours which is polluted

I call them road s...yters who cant get our of the Ganga river without get praises from Yankee whitey ehehehe

Look all these ANP and Pastunistan losers left cause they knew they could not brainwashed the Pukhtoon population into "Loy Afghanistan" dreams same with the BLA Balochis who are actually just Indians larping as Balochis to lobby against Pakistan's unity and they push the narrative over "muh Durand line" for the last two decades the American-Pakistani community has let this narrative unchallanged so US policymakers in Capital Hill buy this crap and the Former Col.Ralph Peters a rabid neo con is well known to push this to your average beer chuging Murican who watches Fox News, I have family members who married into Pukhtoons as welll Rajputs and Pukhtoons gel in very well and we are the most folks who want to challange the "Aman ki Aisha" folks from the Muhajir or upper middle class folks
Didnt mean to trigger u bhayyajee.
Yes pakistani bhayya bery stronk n bery martial.
Indian bhayya,,,not so much,,,is tht ok :D

Back
Top Bottom