What's new

Arabic media: Israeli cyberattack struck Natanz nuclear facility

Yes, they are. I have seen Arab YouTube videos with millions of views about the conflict.

I don't know man, atleast not here in Kuwait anyway.

At best people are aware of strained relations, but most are aware and sore about Turkey siding with turncoat Qatar.

@Philip the Arab why do you class Turkey as the prime enemy and not Iran.

Iran is hardly a friend of the Arab world, they would eat the Sunni Arab monarchies aka the GCC countries raw, if they could.

We can already see them and their proxies at work in Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Yemen, Bahrain and Saudi itself.

Unfortunately the Shia minority in many Arabian peninsula countries are more Iranian then Arabic, their allegiance in any conflict likes with Iran and the Ayatollah.

@Philip the Arab why do you class Turkey as the prime enemy and not Iran.

Iran is hardly a friend of the Arab world, they would eat the Sunni Arab monarchies aka the GCC countries raw, if they could.

We can already see them and their proxies at work in Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Yemen, Bahrain and Saudi itself.

Unfortunately the Shia minority in many Arabian peninsula countries are more Iranian then Arabic, their allegiance in any conflict likes with Iran and the Ayatollah.
Because Turkey is literally allowed to freely roam with its proxies. Iran is sanctioned, and checked by Israel and the US. Turkey poses a way bigger threat than Iran does especially within the next 10 years. I could care less about the failed states Iran invests in, I actually like Assad and hope that he will be funded by the GCC in case he needs to be used against Turkey.

It is the mullahs fault for sowing divided between the Sunni and Shia. The shah was a great leader, he never mentioned this and in turn had a good relationship with Sadat of Egypt. Turkey is a foreign enemy though, they were never in this area and never belonged in the middle east.

Because Turkey is literally allowed to freely roam with its proxies. Iran is sanctioned, and checked by Israel and the US. Turkey poses a way bigger threat than Iran does especially within the next 10 years. I could care less about the failed states Iran invests in, I actually like Assad and hope that he will be funded by the GCC in case he needs to be used against Turkey.

It is the mullahs fault for sowing divided between the Sunni and Shia. The shah was a great leader, he never mentioned this and in turn had a good relationship with Sadat of Egypt. Turkey is a foreign enemy though, they were never in this area and never belonged in the middle east.

They're just trying to bring back the days when they played king of the hill; the Ottoman empire days.

They want conquest, on the other hand Iran has other plans for Sunni Arabs as I'm sure you know.

It's fatal to think of Turkey as the bigger threat over a country that isn't even ashamed to down their own commercial airliners to avoid all out war.

They're just trying to bring back the days when they played king of the hill, the ottoman empire days.

They want conquest, Iran has other plans for Sunni Arabs as I'm sure you know.
I do predict that Turkey may try testing Iran and seeing if they react to gauge whether they will be able to expand in Iranian influenced countries.

Iran's leadership should have been wiped off the map, I pray for the day Iran can get a secular leader.

I do predict that Turkey may try testing Iran and seeing if they react to gauge whether they will be able to expand in Iranian influenced countries.

Iran's leadership should have been wiped off the map, I pray for the day Iran can get a secular leader.

Any bad day for the Ayatollah is a good day for real all Arabs and their well wishers.

The Shah kept things under wraps, a pragmatist like Saddam Hussein.

You sound like a buthurt pagan arab. Turkey is going to bring you arabs from jahalliah soon inshaAllah and i think you could sense that. No wonder your true face and frustration is coming out. Im glad your daddy Erdogan ain't taking $hit anymore from the likes of you. Destruction is coming your way soon before muslim arabs take over you. Its inevitable

You sound like a buthurt pagan arab. Turkey is going to bring you arabs from jahalliah soon inshaAllah and i think you could sense that. No wonder your true face and frustration is coming out. Im glad your daddy Erdogan ain't taking $hit anymore from the likes of you. Destruction is coming your way soon before muslim arabs take over you. Its inevitable
HAHAHAHAHHAAHH

It's a pity the Arabs are not lifting a finger against Iran and letting Israel and the USA do all the work.

Israel coming to the rescue of the Arab nations is a bit embarrassing. Turkey was willing to liquidate some Hezzy dogs in Syria, so we can say Turkey has some balls but the Arab states are weak mentally and physically.

Imagine having your oil facilities blown up by cruise missiles you know came from Iran. You know it was Iranians who trained, armed and were supervising the attacks. Yet no response.

If Iran gets nukes, they'll do whatever they like in Arab lands. Hell, they already do whatever they like.

Back
Top Bottom