What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Why do you mean???

Arabic is not his first langeuge yet he speak better than al salol the dogs:lol:

And the ajam are crown on your head and all the araabi scums:rofl:

Zarba ala al saud al kilab:lol::rofl:

Why you're dirty like this ? :tsk:

Show respect when talking about your masters .:smokin:

Actually he's in Lebanon so you're one of his slaves and he's crown on your cheap head not on my head ! :lol:

Zarba ala teyzak ya wesi5 :bunny:

Why you're dirty like this ? :tsk:

Show respect when talking about your masters .:smokin:

Actually he's in Lebanon so you're one of his slaves and he's crown on your cheap head not on my head ! :lol:

Zarba ala teyzak ya wesi5 :bunny:
The dogs of america and israel are my masters:lol:

You are have to show some filthy lizard chasing bediuan scum

And again zarbani alaik and your tribe what ever filthy tribe your belong to

His shoe is iqal above your head and your tribe leader head and all your royal family heads

Tell them to put the shoes above their heads instead of the iqal:lol:

all i heard is زرطه ، زرطه محدوده، زرطه كبيره. الله يلعنك يا ابن الزرطه
That's you and the dog in your avaravar

The dogs of america and israel are my masters:lol:

You are have to show some filthy lizard chasing bediuan scum

And again zarbani alaik and your tribe what ever filthy tribe your belong to

His shoe is iqal above your head and your tribe leader head and all your royal family heads

Tell them to put the shoes above their heads instead of the iqal:lol:

hahahahahahahah lol

The slaves of Tehran and USA are talking about honor

You just keep you damn fuc**** @sses virgin and came to talk with men :rofl:

Don't you feel ashamed of yourself ? :lol:

You need a hellfire missile shoot in the canter of your *** hole idiot.

You know what ? I pity you more than ever .:cray:

@Gasoline

.أتمنى السعوديه قطع التعاون الاقتصادي مع السويد ووقف الاستيراد منها كردة فعل لتدخلها في شؤون الدوله

@Gasoline

أتمنى السعوديه قطع التعاون الاقتصادي مع السويد ووقف الاستيراد منها كردة فعل لتدخلها في شؤون الدوله

نعم وهذا اللي بيصير
اول حاجة سوتها السعودية انها منعت وزيرة خارجيتهم من القاء كلمتها :rofl:
هذي اول صفعة والقادم راح يشمل التعاون الاقتصادي

بس اهم شيء اخذنا منهم ثنتين اواكس والباقي كله مضادات دروع وحاجات بسيطة بالامكان ندبرها من الصين او اي مكان ثاني

Last edited:
نعم وهذا اللي بيصير
اول حاجة سوتها السعودية انها منعت وزيرة خارجيتهم من القاء كلمتها :rofl:
هذي اول صفعة والقادم راح يشمل التعاون الاقتصادي

بس اهم شيء اخذنا منهم ثنتين اواكس والباقي كله مضادات دروع وحاجات بسيطة بالامكان ندبرها من الصين او اي مكان ثاني

بالضبط أخي

جدير بالذكر ان السويد هي اول دولة أوروبية تعترف بدولة فلسطين رسميا

بالضبط أخي

جدير بالذكر ان السويد هي اول دولة أوروبية تعترف بدولة فلسطين رسميا

هي نعم صحيح اعترفت بفلسطين لكن هذا ما راح ينفع الفلسطينين ولا العرب بشيء لأن الامر كله بيد امريكا واسرائيل

يعني بالعامية اسرائيل راح تعطي السويد الميدل فينقر

@al-Hasani

Do you know this gentleman :
user profile

@Gasoline

انه تصرف طفولي جدا من الحكومة السويدية

:Dلا هذا ليس انا

What did they do

السويد تنهي تعاونها العسكري مع السعودية بسبب ملف حقوق الانسان - BBC Arabic

Anyway who gives a crap? As Gasoline said then KSA already got what she needed from Sweden. The rest can be bought from elsewhere without trouble.

@Rakan.SA

@Major Shaitan Singh

Before you post all those threads on this section then check if some of the threads that you have posted already exist or not. It should not be that difficult.

Last edited:
@Gasoline

Anyway who gives a crap? As Gasoline said then KSA already got what she needed from Sweden. The rest can be bought from elsewhere without trouble.

@Rakan.SA

@Major Shaitan Singh

Before you post all those threads on this section then check if some of the threads that you have posted already exist or not. It should not be that difficult.
i love SAAB products man i have to admit. 2 solutions we eaither find a strong loby there and do what we do best. OR we cut down business ties and start a campaign here to boycott their products. and stop sharing security intel. with them. but again thats bad. cuz honestly Swedish ppl are good ppl.
ok i made up my mind. lets find a strong loby there. thats the only solution
my friend own IKEA here so i dont want to start the campaign :sarcastic:

@al-Hasani
@Rakan.SA

الان السعودية عقدت الوضع واستدعت السفير في السويد
اعتقد بيخيرون السويد يا ترجع العلاقات او كل العلاقات ستكون على المحك سواءً اقتصادية او عسكرية ما عاد تفرق

اعتقد بدأ يرجع شغل الملك فهد وسياسة المثل بالمثل :sarcastic:

@Gasoline

@Rakan.SA

@Major Shaitan Singh

Sweden did great job by canceling the deal with you

@Gasoline

.أتمنى السعوديه قطع التعاون الاقتصادي مع السويد ووقف الاستيراد منها كردة فعل لتدخلها في شؤون الدوله

الظاهر إن المقاطعة ما راح تكون سهلة من حيث إنها عمليا أصبحت ممنوعة بحكم الاتفاقيات التجارية الدولية، ولها تبعات في المستقبل على التبادل التجاري مع دول اليورو. ويمكن حتى شيوخنا مايوصلونها لها الحد، أقصد حد المقاطعة (على افتراض انها ممكنة أصلا). سحبوا السفير كتعبير عن عدم رضاهم (إجراء دبلوماسي معروف). وكالعادة يـُـبدون غضبهم لفترة تطول أو تقصر، ويـُغضبون خصمهم ثم بعد ذلك تأتي مصالحة على مدى طويل تجعل الطرفين يخجلون من مواقفهم السابقة

Last edited:
Sweden did great job by canceling the deal with you
صدقني انا مو قصدي اهينك او اشتمك او اسيئ لك... لكن انا شخصيا اقدر اخلي جرار يقلب حياتك فوق تحت.
انا ما ابغا احلف احتراما للفظ الجلاله لكن معظم اللي في هذاالمنتدى اطير راسهم ب١٠٠ دولار
و انت بذات اطيرك باستعانة شخص من اهلك و ناسك.

@al-Hasani
@Rakan.SA

الان السعودية عقدت الوضع واستدعت السفير في السويد
اعتقد بيخيرون السويد يا ترجع العلاقات او كل العلاقات ستكون على المحك سواءً اقتصادية او عسكرية ما عاد تفرق

اعتقد بدأ يرجع شغل الملك فهد وسياسة المثل بالمثل :sarcastic:
موضوع الطائرتين على المحك... لان بكل بساطه كيف ستجري الصيانه و التدريب واحنا امامنا مشوار طويل ؟! لازم كف يصحصحهم

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom