What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

No comments.

89%20Farah%20Pahlavi%20in%20bikini,%20Shah%20and%20their%20dog.jpg

Pahlavi_Farah_Diba_Molla_Kissing_Hand.jpg

Is @al-Hasani alive?

what about the other saudi posters here?

He is alive of course, AlhamduliLLAH, just want to focus on his master study I think, Ravi please dont disturb him...... :D

@Mugwop

What happen with your avatar mate ? :devil:

Whos that girl mate ( whose hand get kissed by a man) ? And what year..? And who are those Iranian....?

Can you give some light about that picture bro.....

Who is that girl mate ( whose hand get kissed by a man) ? And what year..? And who are those Iranian....?

Can you give some light about that picture bro.....

She is the Queen of Iran (Farah Deeba) before the awful Khomeni revolution. Despite her very liberal life style, the Mullahs who are cursing her now were bowing to kiss her hand!

She is the Queen of Iran (Farah Deeba) before the awful Khomeni revolution. Despite her very liberal life style, the Mullahs who are cursing her now were bowing to kiss her hand!

Wow, was that an obligation to kiss a hand of a queen in past Iran that even an Ulama must do that ? Or was it just a voluntarily act ?

Oman's national beach soccer team just won the AFC Beach Soccer Championship in Doha minutes ago against Japan who lost another final. It's the biggest title that any Asian beach soccer team can win while competing in Asia. The world cup is out of reach for every team as long as Brazil are around. They have won 13 out of 17 world cups!

This is the 4 time out of 7 possible that an Arab team wins.

I cannot post any links but search on "AFC Beach Soccer Championship" on Wikipedia.

Mabrook to our brothers in Oman.:enjoy:

KSA having one of the longest coastlines in the world, sandy and tropical beaches in abundance with good weather almost all year around should invest more in beach soccer.

In general sport as a whole.

What about the Sudanese people? Do they want a new regime? Also would you classify the regime as a truly Islamic regime? Also could you explain why they are changing alliances this frequently? Something tells me that all of those "alliances" are all week.

In general what is the situation in Sudan post the succession of the South? Is the economy moving forward?

You know what, let's take such a possible discussion in the Arabic Coffee Shop thread on the Arab section. You should be able to find it. Anyway great to see a brother from Sudan around.

It seems like I've messed up the quotes, my apologies :D!

The Sudanese people like most civilians just want to get on with their lives. They will be quiet as long as the prices are low, the salaries are reasonable and the regime is not too oppressive.They're disillusioned with the lack of options and a viable opposition and the youth activists are mostly divided. The regime has stopped being Islamist a long time ago and it's main concern is survival. Islam is just another tool to pursue their enemies.

With the seccession of South Sudan, we've lost a vast portion of revenue and most of whatever is left is spent on fighting a pointless civil war in the south and Darfur. That explains why the regime is starting to cozy up to the Gulf, it wants to be treated like Egypt but they're delusional if they think anyone will trust them again.

Thanks for the warm welcome ;) glad to be here as well.

The beginning of the end Insha'Allah.

@Full Moon

NoB4znZ.jpg

How times change no?

@f1000n

It seems like I've messed up the quotes, my apologies :D!

The Sudanese people like most civilians just want to get on with their lives. They will be quiet as long as the prices are low, the salaries are reasonable and the regime is not too oppressive.They're disillusioned with the lack of options and a viable opposition and the youth activists are mostly divided. The regime has stopped being Islamist a long time ago and it's main concern is survival. Islam is just another tool to pursue their enemies.

With the seccession of South Sudan, we've lost a vast portion of revenue and most of whatever is left is spent on fighting a pointless civil war in the south and Darfur. That explains why the regime is starting to cozy up to the Gulf, it wants to be treated like Egypt but they're delusional if they think anyone will trust them again.

Thanks for the warm welcome ;) glad to be here as well.

The beginning of the end Insha'Allah.

Thanks for the explanation. Permit me to ask more questions later if necessary concerning Sudan. There is a sizable Sudanese community in KSA and many in our Afro-Arab community have origins in Sudan. We hope for the best for our Sudanese brothers and sisters.

Indeed. Let us hope that Omar al-Bashir will pursue a more trustworthy and sensible policy. Unfortunately for Sudan it is a sanctioned and quite isolated country. The events in Darfur and the border regions with South Sudan should also be dealt with as quickly as possible. Sudan has plenty of potential to succeed.

Insha'Allah the mass-murderer Al-Assad will be removed.

Who is the person on the left.

I have no idea. From the keffiyeh he is wearing you can see that he is an Iraqi from the South.

It's a picture taken in a Iraqi refugee camp in Northern KSA (in the city of Rafha). As you know around 100.000 (if I recall) Iraqis escaped to KSA during the 1991 uprisings in Iraq. Basically everyone was from the South and an Iraqi Shia Arab.

@Malik Alashter was part of that group and so was the person who helped catch Saddam (Operation Red Dawn). He was called "Samir" and he was/is from Nasiriyah.

s6rhau.jpg

Here is a documentary where Samir takes part (his full name is unknown to the public for security reasons for him and his family)

I posted it to show how quickly things change. To make it worse then Maliki' family and clan are originally from the Eastern Province in KSA. Maliki was the biggest obstacle to improved KSA-Iraqi relations. It's funny considering his history and origins.

Anyway let us hope that things will improve in the region and between KSA and Iraq. I see a lot of potential if there is cooperation and trust. Of course the retards on all sides need to be silenced first I guess.

I have no idea. From the keffiyeh he is wearing you can see that he is an Iraqi from the South.

It's a picture taken in a Iraqi refugee camp in Northern KSA (in the city of Rafha). As you know around 100.000 (if I recall) Iraqis escaped to KSA during the 1991 uprisings in Iraq. Mainly in the South. Almost all of them were Iraqi Shia Arabs from the neighboring South.

@Malik Alashter was part of that group and so was the person who helped catch Saddam (Operation Red Dawn). He was called "Samir" and he was/is from Nasiriyah.

s6rhau.jpg

Here is a documentary where Samir takes part (his full name is unknown to the public for security reasons for him and his family)

I posted it to show how quickly things change. To make it worse then Maliki' family and clan are originally from the Eastern Province in KSA. Maliki was the biggest obstacle to improved KSA-Iraqi relations. It's funny considering his history and origins.

It's known that people have no problems with each other, it's all politicians mainly led by Islamists ideologies which are a cancer to the world.

I believe Abadi should side with the US, get allied with them, let them have their permanent bases in Iraq which they've been seeking for all I care to prevent a proxy war and Islamists using the country to fight neighbors, better for Iraq better for the region.

Back
Top Bottom