What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:blink::cry:o_O:mad:

My kaam walas have the skill of crispy parths to the hilt. No where in PAKISTAN have i had these parathas. Lucky lucky. Had them for beakfast with fresh orange juice and smokes. Hungry now?

Well, you can have the kadhai in Nammak Mandi, Peshawar........ don't know much about Turkish restaurants in Pakistan. Besides, Turkish food is mostly bland, other than few exceptions such as Adana Kebab or Iskender Kebab.

Man i wanna have that namkeen pathani dumb kardahi. Shit man i am a fat ****.

Any place in Lahore for Turkish Delights.

Well, you can have the kadhai in Nammak Mandi, Peshawar........ don't know much about Turkish restaurants in Pakistan. Besides, Turkish food is mostly bland, other than few exceptions such as Adana Kebab or Iskender Kebab.

Will go to an Afghani restaurant tomorrow for my fix.

Just had one of those dreams again....I walked in an very old deserted urban city that had a tan color to it with many homes and buildings. Kids were with me four of them walked with me to the root but i felt they were not children and rather demons I already knew it tried to escape saw another group of 20 children and I'm like these aren't children. :P

What'd ya know, one of those teens pointed and said look there's something, turned out a flying demon coming our way. I woke right away, right in time for fajr.:)

لا حولا ولا قوة الا بالله

اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

What the kinda meth you do ahahah?

عاجل | حمة الهمامي يدعو أنصاره للجهاد في روسيا
URGENT | Hamma Hammami calls for his supporters to fight for Russia
hamma_hammami_2011.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@al-Hasani

That’s ur Arab monarchy Sunni Muslim State.

What have I to do with the monarchy in Morocco?You referring to me because I am a Hashemite?

I don't know what is going on in Morocco. From that clip the ignorance is clear for both parties.

You don't see that in the Middle East.

What have I to do with the monarchy in Morocco?You referring to me because I am a Hashemite?

I don't know what is going on in Morocco. From that clip the ignorance is clear for both parties.

You don't see that in the Middle East.

I refer to this

Sunni Muslims and Sunni Muslim states, including the Arab ones, are still supporting the Syrian opposition

I refer to this

What are you now talking about? Morocco is indeed supporting the Syrian opposition but since they are not a wealthy country they have not much to offer. Besides they are located far away from Syria.

The people in Morocco support the Syrian revolution. I saw a statistic about who the Arab street supported in Syria. I believe that only Lebanon and Iraq showed majority support for Al-Asshead of all the Arab countries.

Anyway I suggest your read about the Moroccan monarchy. They are hugely respected due to their history and independence which they always retained. Many of those rituals are indeed strange for me and any Muslim. But that is up to the King and those doing the rituals. They have to answer to it.

I have nothing to do with this so I do not understand why you are quoting me.

عاجل | حمة الهمامي يدعو أنصاره للجهاد في روسيا
URGENT | Hamma Hammami calls for his supporters to fight for Russia
hamma_hammami_2011.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom