What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Awwwwwwwww....... they just gave you the small one to play with? :D

Here play with my HUGE crystal ball...........:whistle:

cloudy-ball2.jpg

Something in the same domain, but not Signit persay. More into analysis and manipulaation. a little small PRISM like kinda thing, just like you :mamba:

Ooooooooooo.... now you made me hungry..... and don't have access to anything even close to a paratha here....... crap....... :mad:

Not bad, my **** way is having crispy qeema parathas smokes and coke. Deadly combo.

Ooooooooooo.... now you made me hungry..... and don't have access to anything even close to a paratha here....... crap....... :mad:

My kaam walas have the skill of crispy parths to the hilt. No where in PAKISTAN have i had these parathas. Lucky lucky. Had them for beakfast with fresh orange juice and smokes. Hungry now?

Just had one of those dreams again....I walked in an very old deserted urban city that had a tan color to it with many homes and buildings. Kids were with me four of them walked with me to the root but i felt they were not children and rather demons I already knew it tried to escape saw another group of 20 children and I'm like these aren't children. :P

What'd ya know, one of those teens pointed and said look there's something, turned out a flying demon coming our way. I woke right away, right in time for fajr.:)

لا حولا ولا قوة الا بالله

اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

Back
Top Bottom