What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@SalarHaqq

A few months ago you were swearing up and down you're not American and that you live in Belgium or the Netherlands. I obviously was aware you're a dishonest person by nature, and exposed you for the liar you are. Now the new forum format has exposed. Your location is based in America . Allah humiliates liars like you.

Screenshot_liar.png

Guy calls himself SalarAlHaqq and lies about his location with full conviction. Then he tried activating vpn so it went back to Netherlands, than back to US when forum forced his location to show again. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

سلار الحق طلع سلار النصب

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

It's not only him. If you seen the others. Zartshot is American too. IRA had Pakistani flag but is in Iraq. They love to preach on forum and accuse people of being US Zionists while living in Zionist USA themselves. :rofl:

سلام عليكم my brothers

@Falcon29 are you Hazzy? 😃

وعليكم السلام :)

Welcome here.

Last edited:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

It's not only him. If you seen the others. Zartshot is American too. IRA had Pakistani flag but is in Iraq. They love to preach on forum and accuse people of being US Zionists while living in Zionist USA themselves. :rofl:

وعليكم السلام :)

Welcome here.
Thanks

@SalarHaqq

A few months ago you were swearing up and down you're not American and that you live in Belgium or the Netherlands. I obviously was aware you're a dishonest person by nature, and exposed you for the liar you are.

This is nothing more than delusion. Of course I am located in Europe. Have no desire and will never set foot in America unless compelled to.

Now the new forum format has exposed. Your location is based in America . Allah humiliates liars like you.

View attachment 813939

Duh, that is my proxy, genius. A lot of VPN's offer US-based connections. But that simple fact, apparently, failed to cross your mind.

I had 'location: US' switched on my VPN at that precise moment.

vpn.jpg

Guy calls himself SalarAlHaqq and lies about his location with full conviction.

I am indeed in Europe, using a VPN with multiple locations, including US, UK and various others.

Then he tried activating vpn so it went back to Netherlands, than back to US when forum forced his location to show again. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ignorant speculation: the US is one of different locations offered by my VPN software, as said. Location is changed regularly as the connection tends to get slow.

Your reasoning is marred by confirmation bias and therefore makes you oblivious to the entire spectrum of explanatory hypotheses.

Last edited:
@SilentEagle

Atatwolf is it you !? :smitten::eek:

This is nothing more than delusion. Of course I am located in Europe. Have no desire and will never set foot in America unless compelled to.

Duh, that is my proxy, genius. A lot of VPN's offer US-based connections. But that simple fact, apparently, failed to cross your mind.

I had 'location: US' switched on my VPN at that precise moment.

View attachment 814054

I am indeed in Europe, using a VPN with multiple locations, including US, UK and various others.

Ignorant speculation: the US is one of different locations offered by my VPN software, as said. Location is changed regularly as the connection tends to get slow.

Your reasoning is marred by confirmation bias and therefore makes you oblivious to the entire spectrum of explanatory hypotheses
Nice try, your vpn was set to show your location as Europe. You even got warning from a mod to stop using it and show your real location. The un-announced forum glitch exposed everyone's real location. You realized it and quickly turned your vpn back on. Then it forced back your real location.

Florida , USA, is not Europe .:rofl::sick::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughcry::omghaha:

Last edited:
Nice try, your vpn was set to show your location as Europe.

Prove it.

By the way, for the second time: when you use a VPN and connect to a website - be it this forum or any other, the website will only be shown the IP generated by your VPN. Not your actual one.

You even got warning from a mod to stop using it and show your real location.

No, I didn't get any formal warning for that.

The un-announced forum glitch exposed everyone's real location.

It showed the location set on my VPN.

You realized it and quickly turned your vpn back on.

I never connect to this site without my VPN switched on. Whether before or after the forum format was altered. You just confirmed it yourself one line before. Try to be consistent for once.

Then it forced back your real location.

"Forced back"? You're imagining magic tricks which computers and networks don't do in the real world.

Florida , USA, is not Europe .:rofl::sick::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughcry::omghaha:

But Europe happens to be where I'm located. The USA, I would not even step a foot in there, let alone wanting to live in such a place.

Last edited:
Hey, idiot , we can still know your location even with your vpn. You are exposed badly. Should have scrambled faster. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey, idiot , we can still know your location even with your vpn.

Who's "we"? Not you, at any rate. Nor PDF.

You are exposed badly. Should have scrambled faster. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not really. You're the one who keeps exposing yourself as an ignoramus in technical matters.

As a matter of fact, I'm using a US location on my VPN right now as well.

Your vpn is to hide your location in Florida , USA. You switch to show Europe as your location. You are double user Aspen. You party on Floridian beaches with bikini clad girls while raving about Islamic Iran and the Divine imam kharameni revolution. You are sick, take your medication.

Back
Top Bottom