What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Egypt Today Magazine on Twitter: "#BREAKING| Big Ramy is the 2021 Mr. Olympia. Mamdouh Elssbiay was able to beat out Brandon Curry and Hadi Choopan, among others, to be crowned the winner of the biggest competition in the sport of bodybuilding.🥇💪🔥 #Africa #Egypt #mrolympia #BigRamy | #بيج_رامي #ممدوح_السباعي https://t.co/mH5Ya5qeao" / Twitter

Second year in a row for Ramy winning Mr Olympia.

1633886271410.png

Wow the second video really did that justice, that's incredible how you got out of traffic like that to score. I tried doing stuff as a kid and I gave up completely on soccer from how hard it was. :lol:

I would get open sometimes but completely screw up my attempted scores. Although tbf I never had interest in soccer and didn't bother to learn how to kick properly. :partay:

Wow the second video really did that justice, that's incredible how you got out of traffic like that to score. I tried doing stuff as a kid and I gave up completely on soccer from how hard it was. :lol:

I would get open sometimes but completely screw up my attempted scores. Although tbf I never had interest in soccer and didn't bother to learn how to kick properly. :partay:

Thanks for the big love, ya Big Basha! 👍 Salah is truly gifted.
Regarding the dislike of the sport, I feel the same way but for different reasons. The problem is that 98.7% of the match time played is the most boring stuff imaginable.

This is the reality of that sport:
- goalie has the ball
- goalie bounces the ball for 2 minutes
- goalie dribbles the ball from left of square to right of square
- goalie picks up ball and looks around
- goalie drops the ball and dribbles back to left end of square
- goalie picks up the ball and yells directives at defensemen
- goalie throws ball to left defenseman
- left defenseman dribbles ball to towards right defenseman
- left defenseman passes ball to right defenseman
- right defenseman dribbles ball and passes it to right midfielder
- right midfielder passer ball to center midfielder
- center midfielder dribbles ball and passed to left fielder
- left fielder pass to center forward
- center forward passes to left forward
- left forward passed
- right midfielder dribbles ball, gets love-tapped on his right shoulder
- right midfielder falls to the ground holding his left knee
- right midfielder rolls around on the ground in agonizing pain
- medical staff runs to right midfielder and brings a stretcher
- medical staff gives out water to players from both teams
- medical staff sprays something on his left ankle
- referee and linesmen get a drink of water
- referee blows whistle and everyone ignores it
- hurt player gets up really slowly holding neck
- medical staff takes another 8 minutes to leave the field
- medical staff walks as slow as they can back to sidelines
- referee gives out yellow card to shoulder bumper
- shoulder bumper yells and complains
- teammates join the fray and yell at referee
- referee pulls out red card and throws out shoulder bumper
- entire team argues with referee and other team
- malley ensues in midfield coaches yell at players to get back in position
- referee takes 4 minutes to write down player number & name
- referee blows whistle right midfielders takes 6 minutes to set ball
- right midfielder passes to center forward
- center forward passes to right forward
- right forward passes back to center forward
- center forward passes back to center midfielder
- center midfielder passes back to left defenseman
- left defenseman passes ball back to goalie
- goalie REPEAT ENTIRE PROCESS AGAIN!!!!!

Worst sport ever! lol

@Titanium100

انا اعرف الثاني يا مبدع

CamelGuy,

Where you at bro? How's the gym routine going?

@Gomig-21

How's it going , boss? Did you see how we beat down OSU? :cheers::yahoo:

@Indos

Salam bro, ive missed you, how's it going ? :)

Walaikum Salam, I am good AlhamduliLLAH, maybe later I would like to talk to you in private, by the way have you been graduated from University already ?

I want to share Interesting story about Indonesian migrant worker in Saudi ( previously work as driver of Saudi family and his mother as servant (maid) of Saudi family ( could be the same family ).

He has become rich as Youtuber who made video about the life in Saudi and also spiritual life in Mecca and Medina. He and his mother has come back to Indonesia. It turns out that he found there is Arab-Indonesian teenager who has become orphan in his neighborhood. You can see here how she looks like. Look like he will provide financial assistance to this girl who is now living with her aunt as he stated in this video.

This is the channel of his wife. His wife making another YT channel after his husband become successful in YT

Walaikum Salam, I am good AlhamduliLLAH, maybe later I would like to talk to you in private, by the way have you been graduated from University already ?

I want to share Interesting story about Indonesian migrant worker in Saudi ( previously work as driver of Saudi family and his mother as servant (maid) of Saudi family ( could be the same family ).

He has become rich as Youtuber who made video about the life in Saudi and also spiritual life in Mecca and Medina. He and his mother has come back to Indonesia. It turns out that he found there is Arab-Indonesian teenager who has become orphan in his neighborhood. You can see here how she looks like. Look like he will provide financial assistance to this girl who is now living with her aunt as he stated in this video.

This is the channel of his wife. His wife making another YT channel after his husband become successful in YT

Good to hear brother , inshallah we may talk privately when you'd like. Yes I did alhamdillah.

That's one of the best things you one can do, is to take care of an orphan. Orphans are highly regarded by Allah, partly due to our Prophets experience as an orphan as well. I always love like ideas like this , like to adopt a kid one day. Or when people marry a widow. It's an act of good that I feel should be emphasized more. What do you think? Adopting a kid would be really nice if I didn't have kids of my own or only had a couple of my own but wanted third to he adopted.

May Allah bless the Indonesian brother. :)

@Gomig-21

It's going, my good friend. Hope you're doing well also ya Basha?

I didn't see it I'm sorry. I don't follow college as much as the NFL since all we really have here in Division 1 are the BC Eagles and they're not exactly what you call a top tier division team lol.

I take it you're referring to Michigan State putting the beatdown on OSU?

It's going, my good friend. Hope you're doing well also ya Basha?

I didn't see it I'm sorry. I don't follow college as much as the NFL since all we really have here in Division 1 are the BC Eagles and they're not exactly what you call a top tier division team lol.

I take it you're referring to Michigan State putting the beatdown on OSU?

It's going well , Bey . :D

It was Michigan which beat Ohio State, which usually always beats down Michigan. They made Michiganders proud finally, lol. Was an incredible game.

Good to hear brother , inshallah we may talk privately when you'd like. Yes I did alhamdillah.

That's one of the best things you one can do, is to take care of an orphan. Orphans are highly regarded by Allah, partly due to our Prophets experience as an orphan as well. I always love like ideas like this , like to adopt a kid one day. Or when people marry a widow. It's an act of good that I feel should be emphasized more. What do you think? Adopting a kid would be really nice if I didn't have kids of my own or only had a couple of my own but wanted third to he adopted.

May Allah bless the Indonesian brother. :)

Congrats for the graduation brother @Falcon29 :cheers:

Well I am thinking to marry a pretty widow with a baby now, but I am also considering young hijabi from a respected family, I am still open for choice and currently focusing more on my business.

Yup, marrying a widow will get huge deeds and that is stated in Hadith.

Thank you bro for the Do'a and I hope Palestinian people be blessed as well by our God, Allah SWT.

Congrats for the graduation brother @Falcon29 :cheers:

Well I am thinking to marry a pretty widow with a baby now, but I am also considering young hijabi from a respected family, I am still open for choice and currently focusing more on my business.

Thank you bro for the Do'a and I hope Palestinian people be blessed as well by our God, Allah SWT.

Thanks bro. :smitten:

Whichever way you go with marriage inshallah you're a good man you will be blessed. If marrying more than one was more common these days, then we will see plenty more widows getting married. It's because that is looked down upon by society to marry more than one that it is not the case. Is it your first time being married? If so, definitely look at your options. And working on your business is certainly good. Most women looking for marriage care a lot about financial stability, a little too much, lol.

Thanks bro. :smitten:

Whichever way you go with marriage inshallah you're a good man you will be blessed. If marrying more than one was more common these days, then we will see plenty more widows getting married. It's because that is looked down upon by society to marry more than one that it is not the case. Is it your first time being married? If so, definitely look at your options. And working on your business is certainly good. Most women looking for marriage care a lot about financial stability, a little too much, lol.

Yup, first one.

Yes, woman care about financial stability, many witness from women saying about that, handsome man without financial stability is non sense for women :D

LOL I have friend from New Zealand ( but working in England, Australia, and Indonesia) who criticizes Western women for that despite his look like Theo James and look like looking for Indonesian women LOL

1638667429032.png

InshaAllah.

BTW, I saw a quick glimpse of the Semeru volcanic ash eruption in Indonesia on the news earlier and didn't really see much more about it after that. But the little bit of footage they presented was unreal! The size of the ash eruption was unbelievable and I'm sure many of the people in the lower valley villages had to evacuate very quickly and unexpectedly, but many others really had nowhere to go and the ash is very thick, followed by rains. I would think the rain is a good thing in keeping the ash grounded more and less airborne.

But any more news about that? And I hope it's far away from you.

Indonesia's Mount Semeru: Thousands flee as volcano erupts - CNN

InshaAllah.

BTW, I saw a quick glimpse of the Semeru volcanic ash eruption in Indonesia on the news earlier and didn't really see much more about it after that. But the little bit of footage they presented was unreal! The size of the ash eruption was unbelievable and I'm sure many of the people in the lower valley villages had to evacuate very quickly and unexpectedly, but many others really had nowhere to go and the ash is very thick, followed by rains. I would think the rain is a good thing in keeping the ash grounded more and less airborne.

But any more news about that? And I hope it's far away from you.

Indonesia's Mount Semeru: Thousands flee as volcano erupts - CNN

That is active vulcano and has erupted many times, government has urged people living there to migrate to other places and I believe government has given option to them but the land there is very fertile to grow agriculture and there is constant monitoring of the mountain by Government agency.

I believe the people have been asked to evacuate before the eruption happened and indeed many people have been evacuated, but some people usually will not obey and will only evacuate if the real eruption happened like in Yesterday.

At least 13 people have been killed due to eruption. Very unfortunate.

@Titanium100

انا اعرف الثاني يا مبدع

CamelGuy,

Where you at bro? How's the gym routine going?

@Gomig-21

@Indos

Salam bro, ive missed you, how's it going ? :)

Welcome back bro and thanks for the shout out.. You haven't been around for awhile I noticed

high-five-meet-up.gif

That is active vulcano and has erupted many times, government has urged people living there to migrate to other places and I believe government has given option to them but the land there is very fertile to grow agriculture and there is constant monitoring of the mountain by Government agency.

I believe the people have been asked to evacuate before the eruption happened and indeed many people have been evacuated, but some people usually will not obey and will only evacuate if the real eruption happened like in Yesterday.

Really is. The size of that ash bubble spewing out of the volcano is insane. But I think if you take that entire cloud of ash and replace it with a full volcanic eruption with the usual gases and lava explosion then followed by all this ash dispersion as well, it would've been mush worst. SobhanAllah.

Back
Top Bottom