What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Just a name change and a slight modification. Nothing more and nothing less. The parent (Arabic coffee) is well-known. No offense, every informed person is well aware of this reality. It should not really be seen as a problem for you, lol.

In fact to make you happy I can claim that coffee was invented in Turkey, not Arabia, that the name coffee is of Turkish origin and not Arabic origin as is otherwise well established, that coffee grows naturally in Turkey and not Arabia and that Turks taught Arabs how to drink coffee and first cultivated it, not the Arabs as otherwise occurred. Anyway I don't care, people can live in their own parallel universe for all I care where historical facts and ground realities do not exist.:D

I remembered it because as I recall it, the work of yours that you showed, was absolutely stunning. Hence it stuck in my memory. Take that as a praise.
I agree. I don't know why Khafee was banned. Noticed it not long ago.
Falconry is indeed an ancient tradition (practiced in ancient Egypt too) and a very beautiful tradition shared in many parts of the world. Falcons are majestic creatures as well.
Your work is absolutely stunning. May I ask how you discovered your talent? By chance? Fascinating stuff.
Insha'Allah it will, looks amazing.
I am clueless on this front but do you think that such skills can be learned by the average person? I liked doing woodwork as a child but all I amounted to was making a baseball bat and chopping boards and that was in school.
Well, the funny/tragicomical thing is, that I am well aware of your advice yet I still do it from time to time. Much less than previously, luckily. We all get older yet I am probably much younger than you but that is no excuse.

Thanks for the praise brother, lol, but I rather safe my time when it occurs but I know the drivel now in and out so replying to the nonsense is rather easy.
Anyway this "problem" would have been taken care of by the old vibrant Arab community here on PDF. In any case as we discussed earlier, this will be a problem for those that succeed us if anyone will even succeed us, lol.

Anyway wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Eid once again, a good health and the fulfillment of your works/projects.
I am literally smiling behind the screen as if coffee is spread by who and who not :lol:
@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates and @bsruzm it doesn't matter as long as coffee is on my table. I want to add few more interesting things. It was NOT just easily accepted in EU since it was "Satanic drink" or "Infidel drink" and not halal unless Pope Clement VII. Hence, to be able to drink coffee, it was baptized with holy water:

https://aleteia.org/2019/08/13/the-pope-who-baptized-coffee/

Many of his advisors explicitly asked him to ban it, but the pope had a mind of his own.

The pope, Guzman goes on, “was brought a steaming mug of java and he took a sip.” The legend goes he said: “This devil’s drink is delicious. We should cheat the devil by baptizing it.” The rest, as they say, is history.

They are still same "Islamic coffee", "Islamic bomb", Islamic plots.They will remain like that till eternity and same goes with us:P

I am literally smiling behind the screen as if coffee is spread by who and who not :lol:
@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates and @bsruzm it doesn't matter as long as coffee is on my table. I want to add few more interesting things. It was NOT just easily accepted in EU since it was "Satanic drink" or "Infidel drink" and not halal unless Pope Clement VII. Hence, to be able to drink coffee, it was baptized with holy water:

https://aleteia.org/2019/08/13/the-pope-who-baptized-coffee/

Many of his advisors explicitly asked him to ban it, but the pope had a mind of his own.

The pope, Guzman goes on, “was brought a steaming mug of java and he took a sip.” The legend goes he said: “This devil’s drink is delicious. We should cheat the devil by baptizing it.” The rest, as they say, is history.

They are still same "Islamic coffee", "Islamic bomb", Islamic plots.They will remain like that till eternity and same goes with us:P
Try Turkish coffee, it has many types such as Dibek Coffee, which is my favorite. It is from Ottoman palace flavors.

Just a name change and a slight modification. Nothing more and nothing less. The parent (Arabic coffee) is well-known. No offense, every informed person is well aware of this reality. It should not really be seen as a problem for you, lol.

Remember the story I told you about my grandmother (Allah Yerhamha)? She was the best coffee cup reader in town! She would read all our cups after we all finished our coffees and when she got to mine, she would look at the bottom pattern and say "I see you walking in the desert and you're very thirsty and ready to collapse when suddenly the desert turns into a beautiful oasis with water and palms trees and dates and at the other side of the oasis, there's a beautiful girl with long hair telling you to come to her and then I see you marrying her and living happily ever after!!!" :enjoy:

Arab Cup Reading تبصير بالفنجان
The word for this coffee cup reading is تبصير (tabseer). This word is really easy to remember since the root is بصر which means "to see".

199047845_508092004.jpg

After lurking into the comment section there is confirmation from the Youtouber himself, Bahadar Alas, that this Iranian lady (sister of his wife) is having a relationship with this Indonesian guy, Muhammad Firman. I think many ladies from other race can get attracted from our charming :smokin:

After lurking into the comment section there is confirmation from the Youtouber himself, Bahadar Alas, that this Iranian lady (sister of his wife) is having a relationship with this Indonesian guy, Muhammad Firman. I think many ladies from other race can get attracted from our charming :smokin:

I see you got that foriegn girl playa game brother Indos. :D

Joking aside do you wish to marry from another nationality ? :)

I see you got that foriegn girl playa game brother Indos. :D

Joking aside do you wish to marry from another nationality ? :)

He he. Actually I dont have any issues marrying women with foreign race with the condition they must be Muslimah, or at least must convert to Islam before we are getting married. Although I prefers Muslimah and dont have any plan to marry non Muslim girl. The sad thing is that we dont have many female foreign stock in Indonesia :D You are in much better condition than me to pick girls from many races as your wife :partay:

In term of race I think we only have Arab and Chinese here if some one has intention to marry other races. There are some who are mix European but the quantity is very small so we rarely see them. My older brother for instant has married mix Chinese-Javanese lady. In term of lady, I dont think too much about race but based on my romance experiences, it is between Native Indonesian and Arab Indonesian.

Several years ago I had love experience with Arab Indonesian, look like Mix already.

previous girl.jpg

You ask me about how Indonesian girls look like, it is my another experience with Native Indonesian (Malay tribe/Kalimantan)

Another girl.jpg

But I am not good at maintaining relationship with girl and until right now I feel that I am better alone but who knows I will be attracted with other girl that can lead to marriage someday.....

@Falcon29

There is Palestinian student in Indonesia making a vlog. He has been quite fluent speaking Indonesian (bahasa), He studied in Lampung University. The campus is in Sumatra island. I hope there will be Palestinian who get scholarship in our best university like university of Indonesia, UNPAD, Bandung Institute of Technology, and so on. Instead of giving scholarship to Malaysian who comes from rich country, better to give it to Palestinian. Maybe you can communicate with him through Youtube comment bro.

There is a small difference and nothing else. Turkish coffee derives from Arabic coffee. Turks learned to drink coffee from Arabs. Turks and almost all of the world imported coffee from Arabia for centuries until Europeans (Spanish and Portuguese) spread coffee to South America. Later it spread to other parts of the world.
We forgot it when it has been a part of your culture for centuries.

Coffee means Kahve in Turkish. When you look it up in the dictionary.

upload_2020-6-22_11-54-48.png

Origin of the word comes from Arabic.

@Falcon29 , this thread should be stickied in the ME section. Not only is it not stickied, but it's in the common thread section of the Arab Defense Forum?! Weird. Anyway, there's a consortium of bird photographers on Twitter that take pictures of rarer and more uncommon birds that even avid birders don't see too often and most are from the US and UK with the occasional South East Asian and African, but I was pleasantly surprised today and this fellow posted this picture.

Back
Top Bottom