What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Congrats on his success, everyone overseas is very supportive of him and wishes him the best luck. I don't follow soccer too much but I probably will watch the FIFA tournament this year. Will he play with Egypt in it ?

You mean the world cup in Russia? He's definitely playing in that, should be a lot of fun. It's coming up in a couple of months. Egypt is in a pretty interesting group with Russia, Saudi Arabia and Uruguay.

Sad when a Moderator gives in to a professional wailing belly dancer, and end up being insulted himself ..@Waz, banning me it’s OK, if you did it with impartiality..@Gomig-21 teared plea , he used at least in the same phrase five insulting term toward me, and he end up closing his tirade by throwing you under the wagon ..and you took it, like Sissi Being berated by Natanyahu ..Bravo..
There is nothing wrong on what I have said..SC, is the Seif el Arab, I am sure you know that..if you don’t know that..that Moderation is not for you..And me calling him the the Saudi Cunt is befitting..just have a look how he treat everybody that does not agree with what the Saud are doing in Syria, Yemen, Iraq and in every Muslim worlds including Pakistan..
@WebMaster.

Last edited:
Ras el Hekma on the north coast of Egypt.

Dcf6nj9X4AEvHil.jpg

Dcf6o4ZW0AA01GN.jpg

Siwa oasis.

DcgF1qoXUAACOke.jpg

Siwa hut cafe.

DcWKs6sW0AAtl5W.jpg

Popular town because of its buildings and gardens called Al Maadi.

DcklCQpWsAAcGvA.jpg

Wadi Aryan waterfalls in Fayoum.

DbyKw0fXUAAhNDD.jpg

Mohammad Ali Palace in Al Manial, Cairo.

DckxbpGXUAAQ9SQ.jpg

Downtown Cairo and Tahrir Square.

Dck1GqfX4AAP6R1.jpg

The famous Khan El Khalili. Spectacular during Ramadan coming up very soon.

DcWLR0yWkAUqxgD.jpg

Aswan

DcW_XKoXUAEvR15.jpg

DcW_Y5lX0AAtRp4.jpg

Db8vAi8WAAAJgGR.jpg

This is the cave church in Al Muqatam.

DcWpSQqWAAAk71J.jpg

DcWpSnVXcAAjaRQ.jpg

The blue lagoon and the blue hole of Dahab, Sinai.

DcWYSHqX4AArAcK.jpg

DcWYChAWAAA8Y07.jpg

A rare winter storm across Giza just recently.

DcTnguPWkAAVifU.jpg

Salah El Deen Citadel in Taba, Sinai.

DcQXXluXUAE2q9p.jpg

Ras el Hekma on the north coast of Egypt.

Dcf6nj9X4AEvHil.jpg

Dcf6o4ZW0AA01GN.jpg

Siwa oasis.

DcgF1qoXUAACOke.jpg

Siwa hut cafe.

DcWKs6sW0AAtl5W.jpg

Popular town because of its buildings and gardens called Al Maadi.

DcklCQpWsAAcGvA.jpg

Wadi Aryan waterfalls in Fayoum.

DbyKw0fXUAAhNDD.jpg

Mohammad Ali Palace in Al Manial, Cairo.

DckxbpGXUAAQ9SQ.jpg

Downtown Cairo and Tahrir Square.

Dck1GqfX4AAP6R1.jpg

The famous Khan El Khalili. Spectacular during Ramadan coming up very soon.

DcWLR0yWkAUqxgD.jpg

Aswan

DcW_XKoXUAEvR15.jpg

DcW_Y5lX0AAtRp4.jpg

Db8vAi8WAAAJgGR.jpg

This is the cave church in Al Muqatam.

DcWpSQqWAAAk71J.jpg

DcWpSnVXcAAjaRQ.jpg

The blue lagoon and the blue hole of Dahab, Sinai.

DcWYSHqX4AArAcK.jpg

DcWYChAWAAA8Y07.jpg

A rare winter storm across Giza just recently.

DcTnguPWkAAVifU.jpg

Salah El Deen Citadel in Taba, Sinai.

DcQXXluXUAE2q9p.jpg
May God protects Egypt.

I want to ask a question to Arab, especially to Egyptian users.

First of all i'm not quiet knowledgeable about the history, relationship between Egypt and Israel. I know they had wars in the past but my knowledge ends there.

I have seen many posts from various users in PDF which are suggesting Sisi and Egypt being in bed. When i searched "Sisi Israel" in google, i also many many articles written on that issue from various sources including Western ones.

Another things is, i recently watched a youtube video. In the video they were pranking some Egyptian celebrities. First they are calling them to channel by saying they are German channel and in the middle of show they say, they are an Israeli channel. All of the Egyptian celebrities freaked out, yelling, punching etc...

So, i noticed there should be a huge problem between Israelis and Egyptians, because there seem to be a hate between people if they are showing that much reaction.

That brings us to question; how can an Egyptian leader happens to be in bed with if his people recents Israel this much as that would be a political suicide.

I'm not suggesting Sisi in bed with Israel, even he was doing so, that would the problem of Egyptian people not mine. Also, i have nothing against is Israel or Egypt both countries doing what they believe to be the best for their own people in their own way.

I just want to hear your opinion on this. @Gomig-21

P.S: @Ceylal i'm not interested in your opinion as all you do is trolling.

@Sinan , psychologically you need my answer other you wouldn’t even mentioned or bring me to the foray..
We are not Arabs, so what happens between Egypt and Israel is their biizwax..In That relation we know who is the fuc...kee...and who is the fuc.....ker...and You as a Muslim, I suppose you are, you should understand better than anyone how Arab states or Muslim states are governed...Turkey is one of them...and from our point of vue, your country is no different than Egypt...both dealt with Israel, both were molested by Israel, and both went back crawling to Israel..and both of your population is vehemently anti Israel.. unsteady of being fixated on Sissy..you should hone on Ergodan..

@HannibalBarca , is it an often thing to find one or two great white sharks in Tunisian waters each year? World's smallest great white shark pup was caught alive in Turkish waters and released few years ago.
We have a seal population but they aren't like their relatives, they are shy. Tuna must be on top of shark's menu. Are you interested?

This is from Italy:

Last edited:
@HannibalBarca , is it an often thing to find one or two great white sharks in Tunisian waters each year? World's smallest great white shark pup was caught alive in Turkish waters and released few years ago.
We have a seal population but they aren't like their relatives, they are shy. Tuna must be on top of shark's menu. Are you interested?

This is from Italy:

We do have some in Tunisian Waters. Nowadays it's almost few ones caught every year.
We also have "Monk Seals" in Tunisia. But they are rare. So I don't think it's the main reason for Shark staying around here, mostly for Tunas or other.

Ours are around 2t and 5-6m

Last edited:
We do have some in Tunisian Water. Nowadays it's almost few ones caught every year.
We also have "Monk Seals" in Tunisia. But they are rare. So I don't think it's the main reason for Shark staying around here, mostly for Tunas or other.
I hear each year that a great white is caught by Tunisian fishermen, that's huge to find those each year...

Back
Top Bottom