What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

A little disappointment came from no Arab members participated in the way it should be. Nothing particular about you bro, you and Palestine and those small kids and every Palestine martyr is close to my heart as ever and will always be. Time for friday prayers here. Cheer up!

Bunch of nonsense. Me and @Falcon29 were one of the first users from the ME (if not the first) to give our condolences.

Yet I did not expect that amount of hatred, unfunded accusations, blaming everything (read only KSA almost) but anything but themselves. And for me to be insulted heavily for expressing condolences as some of the first users from the ME (we are not many Arabs here on PDF to begin with) was quite an eyeopener. The moderators encouraging that similar blame game and behavior. I actually decided to delete my initial post as it was only meet with insults and I am not going to tolerate that while I as a foreigner am expressing sorrow, asking questions etc.

I frankly do not want to be blamed simply for having ancestral ties to KSA (Hijaz) among other areas (judged by my flag), blamed for what my leaders do (unelected - at least you elected your leaders) nor do I want my government to spend billions of dollars on foreign lands and mostly only get ungratefulness and hatred in return.

All while KSA (contrary to popular belief) have many people in need for that money and huge challenges to face.

This is not the first time that I have experienced such behavior. Even in non-heated occasions.

I have never claimed that Arabs are saints nor am I responsible for what other Arabs do nor does it mean that I do not like Pakistan and Pakistanis and wish all the best for them. Of course I am not that simplistic to judge a whole nation (based on users on PDF) as I myself know many Pakistanis in private and have known since my childhood. Some long-time friends.

It's just makes you question some things. Just like you question the role of foreigners. Also now some are complaining why no Arabs extended condolences despite there being 5-6 and despite the fact that are only 10 or so active Arab users. Every day in the Arab world people and children are dyeing. Should we cry why more Pakistani users are not showing interest? Yesterday 15 Yemeni school girls died. Where was the Pakistani condemnation?Not even a thread was made about it. Well I made a thread but deleted it again as people were trolling.

Large parts of the Arab world is on fire. This very week 150 Arab women in Fallujah were brutally murdered as well. Where was the Pakistani condemnation? God know's how many in Syria and elsewhere. Do we see many Pakistanis commenting on that here on PDF compared to the overall users. No. Do we cry about it? No.

Such behavior is not something I expect from a brotherly nation or an ally. At least that's not how I behave.

I read @Mosamania 's recent posts and I don't agree with the words he used or everything that he wrote (clearly written in anger) but the core message I could not agree more with. I am not even going to mention the non-Pakistanis (read Farsis) that used the thread to spray their poison on us Arabs as they primary goal before anything else in that thread. They can go and **** themselves including their supporters.

No is any foreigner going us to tell what terrorism is. We know it better than ANY other people. Nor what a few maniacs can do of harm and do to a peoples and nations reputation.

Yet we are the "evil" ones. Laughable.

@al-Hasani

Relax, he was just curious. I don't know what happened but Mosa and the Iranian guy got in argument which kind of derailed thread but also ignited other tensions. I think they all got it cleared up. You and I should stay out of it. It's a emotional time for Pakistani's, indeed I have never seen them this emotional before. And I can understand why, these were senseless actions which we can't understand why someone would shoot little girls at gunpoint. It is tragic and best think is to encourage our Pakistani brothers and sisters to be brave through this.

Good to see you here.I was wondering where you were? I kept asking members here.Why did you change your name?

Good to see you too. How's studies?

I'm the only Palestinian active member here, so it should be me. :)

I wanted a name change to something that isn't nickname of mine and I used this one.

@al-Hasani

Relax, he was just curious. I don't know what happened but Mosa and the Iranian guy got in argument which kind of derailed thread but also ignited other tensions. I think they all got it cleared up. You and I should stay out of it. It's a emotional time for Pakistani's, indeed I have never seen them this emotional before. And I can understand why, these were senseless actions which we can't understand why someone would shoot little girls at gunpoint. It is tragic and best think is to encourage our Pakistani brothers and sisters to be brave through this.

I wanted a name change to something that isn't nickname of mine and I used this one.

That guy was one of the users that insulted me for giving my condolences while I could have been like 80% or so of the non-Pakistanis on this forum and not give a **** as our own region has plenty of such massacres to worry about. Yet I took part in several threads dealing with this cowardly terrorist attack all while similar attacks occurred in the Arab world that I did not even take part in.
Of course that disappointed me. Yet he has the nerve to complain. No, that's not how it works. If he has any problem with any leadership in the Arab world then he should help us topple the unelected dictators. Unlike him we did not elect our leaders. Simple as that.

Watch him disappear or make a troll reply while my post number 4488 was not any trolling but honest speech.

Anyway not going to discuss this as I discussed this issue with several Pakistani brothers here on this forum and they agree with my main points and I also agree that people are in mourning and shock and that a few bad apples are not going to change anything on the ground and the excellent relations between the average Saudi Arabian and Arab and Pakistani. Whether in KSA or in the West.

Last edited:
That guy was one of the users that insulted me for giving my condolences while I could have been like 90% of the non-Pakistanis (outside the Indian lot) and not give a **** as our own region has plenty of such massacres to worry about. Of course that disappointed me. Yet he has the nerve to complain. No, that's not how he works. If he has any problem with any leadership in Arab then he should help us topple the unelected dictators. Unlike him we did not elect our leaders. Simple as that.

Well I hope you two sort things out. I disagree with what Iranian member did there. But, now it's over. Arab leaderships usually are late to everything and aren't too enthusiastic. Some people here don't know that but know they do. :)

Well I hope you two sort things out. I disagree with what Iranian member did there. But, now it's over. Arab leaderships usually are late to everything and aren't too enthusiastic. Some people here don't know that but know they do. :)

The entire Arab world condemned this attack the day after. I posted the links while it happened. But just think about it. Did any Muslim state even condemn the death of those 15 Yemen school girls or the 150 Iraqi women that were massacred in Fallujah? Oh, wait, Arab blood is cheap so who cares? After all we are all terrorists.

Also honestly speaking I tried the understanding, patient etc. way with such people but their hatred blinds them so I am going to waste my time on better things. They can do you know what for all I care.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Studies are fine I guess. What can we do to invite more Palestinians here especially ones like fousey

That guy was one of the users that insulted me for giving my condolences while I could have been like 80% or so of the non-Pakistanis on this forum and not give a **** as our own region has plenty of such massacres to worry about. Yet I took part in several threads dealing with this cowardly terrorist attack all while similar attacks occurred in the Arab world that I did not even take part in.
Of course that disappointed me. Yet he has the nerve to complain. No, that's not how it works. If he has any problem with any leadership in the Arab world then he should help us topple the unelected dictators. Unlike him we did not elect our leaders. Simple as that.

Watch him disappear or make a troll reply while my post number 4488 was not any trolling but honest speech.

Anyway not going to discuss this as I discussed this issue with several Pakistani brothers here on this forum and they agree with my main points and I also agree that people are in mourning and shock and that a few bad apples are not going to change anything on the ground and the excellent relations between the average Saudi Arabian and Arab and Pakistani. Whether in KSA or in the West.
Who? What happened?

Who? What happened?

Long story. Covered it in post 4488. Nothing to waste your time on but could not stop commenting when I saw him around here complaining. Even if he hates me (for whatever moronic reason or Arabs) I don't hate him as I do not even know him and I do not even hate any person that I know. Let him hate though as long as he does not bother me. Don't care. Dislike is the most but that's even rare too.

Studies are fine I guess. What can we do to invite more Palestinians here especially ones like fousey

Compared to the actual number of us Arabs out there, diaspora included (450 million or so) you probably have 40-50 Arab users in total here on PDF and only about 10-15 of us are active. So you can imagine that getting even one Palestinian here (Hazzy) was almost pure luck.

How are things going Mugwop? You lived in NYC right? Do you guys have holidays now and how is the weather? Expecting a white Christmas?:lol:;) Here in Copenhagen it is surprisingly warm for this time of the year. 10 °C this NIGHT and around the same temperature right now. From my understanding and experience here this is rare. Mainly oceanic climate or not.

Miss the warm weather and SUN first of all. Nothing like Winter, Spring and Autumn in most parts of KSA. If just the 4 or so Summer months could have been a bit more cold (I like hot weather otherwise) then it would be fantastic but you can't get everything here in life and at least we have somewhat large mountainous areas were it never gets this hot due to the tall elevation like it does in most other regions of KSA during the Summer.

Whatever you might say then sunlight and warm weather is life while cold weather is mostly death.:lol:

Last edited:
The entire Arab world condemned this attack the day after. I posted the links while it happened. But just think about it. Did any Muslim state even condemn the death of those 15 Yemen school girls or the 150 Iraqi women that were massacred in Fallujah? Oh, wait, Arab blood is cheap so who cares? After all we are all terrorists.

Also honestly speaking I tried the understanding, patient etc. way with such people but their hatred blinds them so I am going to waste my time on better things. They can do you know what for all I care.

Do you think that's true what happened in Iraq? If it is then we are dealing with psychopaths out to murder every Arab. Has to be foriegn conspiracy.I hate ISIS but story sounds like bullshit. Especialy with more fake 'jihad marriag'e bogus. Of course the Iraqi guy will pretend it happened because he's sectarian as hell.

Some of his videos are funny. But I'm no big fan. Everyone I know is obsessed. Just like their college football obsessions. I don't have those obsessions. :)

We surely did. Yes, she told that. Coffee has the same importance in Arabian culture and brewing coffee and consuming it is also a social gathering that sometimes can take a very long time. Often people discuss the situation of the entire world before they finish the "ceremony".

I was surprised by this because from what I know about then rice is not uncommon in nearby Somalia and Eritrea? Am I wrong here?

Well, it's good that your family is familiar with Arab cuisine and enjoy it. I hope that your father had a good time in Cairo. It's a beautiful city and big metropolis.

Haha. I bet you that I was thinking of such a stunt. Just joking.:lol: That's a hilarious photo.:omghaha:

Visiting that Ethiopian restaurant, talking with the staff (loved the fact that they were always smiling - something I associate with Africans in general) and also some of the other guests (one was an American female that just returned from Ethiopia - she studied agriculture if I recall correctly) made me want to visit Ethiopia.:)

Sorry for the late reply. Busy with the books. Should not be on PDF at all from now on until January if I was a responsible young man.:lol:

Bro, do you eat beans in Ethiopia? I imagine that you do when you eat chickpeas. Do you make them in any special way? I mean similar to the various Arab ways of making them if you know what I am talking about? I have some beans, tomato sauce (chili flavor), dozens of Arab herbs and spices. Looking for inspiration.

LOL same here bro. I have to focus on school to achieve the dean's list once more and stop indulging in internet use on my cellphone at work. I respect your open mindedness to experiences :D I can never be that adventurous. I don't know how to cook many things to be honest but you might want to take a look @ this site al-hasani
.How to make an Ethiopian vegetarian feast | Toronto Star

Do you think that's true what happened in Iraq? If it is then we are dealing with psychopaths out to murder every Arab. Has to be foriegn conspiracy.I hate ISIS but story sounds like bullshit. Especialy with more fake 'jihad marriag'e bogus. Of course the Iraqi guy will pretend it happened because he's sectarian as hell.

Some of his videos are funny. But I'm no big fan. Everyone I know is obsessed. Just like their college football obsessions. I don't have those obsessions. :)

It's unfortunately true bro. You can expect everything from those monkeys. We Arabs are the primary target and have always been from similar monkeys before. Unfortunately a small minority of religious Muslims are apologetic towards them as they fail to admit that they are just opportunistic terrorists who might speak (occasionally) in a Islamic way and even make sense occasionally when talking about the necessary changes of the region but they don't give the slightest damn about you or anyone other than themselves. They are killing anyone in their way if they disagree with the slightest thing and they would have killed both of us a long time ago if we had spoken out against them as we have done. Have no illusions.

1000 is a good user. I like him. I don't think that he is sectarian.

LOL same here bro. I have to focus on school to achieve the dean's list once more and stop indulging in internet use on my cellphone at work. I respect your open mindedness to experiences :D I can never be that adventurous. I don't know how to cook many things to be honest but you might want to take a look @ this site al-hasani
.How to make an Ethiopian vegetarian feast | Toronto Star

That's the blessings of a cosmopolitan background and life and too many interests.:lol:

In all seriousness I am no chef in the kitchen (I am elsewhere, lol) but I do occasionally like to explore various cuisines and when I am in the mood I have no problem with making quite complicated dishes.

Anyway looking at that link bro then that's for my future (wife (s) :lol: ) to look for.

I asked Webby to ban me until January but no luck. Just report me from now on if I reappear on PDF. I am serious. I need the computer for my work and studies so switching the internet off is not an option unfortunately.:(

Oh, and good luck bro. We will both need it I feel. Me more….

Give them a big tire to fall over again. Next time a burning one though with some explosives inside.:lol:

@al-Hasani

I think it's true but not due to reasons given. I don't how we get to a point like this. Because of oil in region we are victims of so many conspiracies and that is partialy why some Arabs don't want to deal with such problems anywhere relating to extremism. That's why they may support royal families and some people don't understand that. They think a lot of Arabs are just corrupt and arrogant but its not true.

Give them a big tire to fall over again. Next time a burning one though with some explosives inside.:lol:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom