What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Am I blind or can I not see any thread about Arabic music on this section? There dozens of thread about Arabic music on PDF but all are old. I also see a lot of people posting Arabic music on PDF in various threads. I mean the most popular ME music and music that has influenced a wide range of other musical genres and the music of most Muslim and many non-Muslim countries deserve its own thread here on this section.

So how about creating on? Who is up for it? @Hazzy997 I expect you to enter the scene here. We can also post anasheed, poems, traditional music etc.

Anyway let me start by posting some music then:

That's Rai music. A musical genre in Arabic music originating in Algeria which incorporates Bedouin, Arab, African and to a lesser extent French and Spanish (itself heavily influenced by Arabic music) musical influences. It's a popular musical style among the big Arab community in France.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raï

The last video shows a more modern form of Rai music mixed with French rap at the beginning and end.

Or what about you @The SC ? I saw that you already made one but it's old.

Hopefully we will have another best footballer in the world from the Arab world and hopefully Algeria will surprise in the World Cup.

Sorry, I forgot that you are a woman. What about running or swimming? Haha, I can imagine that. Few girls play those games indeed.

What types of computer games are you playing?:D

The only Computer game I ever played was Medal of honor! On Ps3 I play call of duty,batman arkham city "which was too easy" and gta5. Btw there's something I wanted to ask you about The prophet and Angel Gabriel, May I?

Palestinian Dabke music. Variants of that musical style of Arab music is found in many Arab countries.

There are many versions of similar rhythmic songs. Traditionally they are sung at weddings or parties.

Here is a newer version:

It's very easy to get in a festivity mood after listening to that type of Arabic music.:lol:

This traditional Arabic music on the other hand is very relaxing:

@Hazzy997

The only Computer game I ever played was Medal of honor! On Ps3 I play call of duty,batman arkham city "which was too easy" and gta5. Btw there's something I wanted to ask you about The prophet and Angel Gabriel, May I?

Aha. I never play any kind of games. I once did when I was much smaller. Just asked out of curiosity. But I have been thinking about buying a PS4 though!

Yes, you are free to ask and I will see if I can answer but I have to warn you and tell you that I am not a cleric.:)

Last edited:
Good ones bro!

We need to make an thread about Arabic music here on this section. Don't you think? Where we can post music from across the Arab world but also traditional music obviously, poems and even anasheed. It's good to have it in 1 place. You might discover something interesting as well and attract more Arab users and others that can contribute. Our posts in this thread will just be forgotten and disappear in the midst of everything else that is discussed in this thread.:)

@al-Hasani

Good ones bro!

We need to make an thread about Arabic music here on this section. Don't you think? Where we can post music from across the Arab world but also traditional music obviously, poems and even anasheed. It's good to have it in 1 place. You might discover something interesting as well and attract more Arab users and others that can contribute. Our posts in this thread will just be forgotten and disappear in the midst of everything else that is discussed in this thread.:)

If you want go ahead. :)

Ahh I see where you are going. You are creating the foundation to do Mutah!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:astagh::astagh::astagh:Remember it's haram!!!
And (forbidden to you) are married women, except those whom your right hand owns. such allah has written for you. lawful to you beyond all that, "is that you can seek using your wealth in marriage and not fornication. so whatever you have enjoyed from them give them their obligated wage.""and there is no fault in you in what ever you mutually agree after the obnligatio." allah is the knower, the wise. [4,24]

Hopefully we will have another best footballer in the world from the Arab world and hopefully Algeria will surprise in the World Cup.

Sorry, I forgot that you are a woman. What about running or swimming? Haha, I can imagine that. Few girls play those games indeed.

What types of computer games are you playing?:D
He is Berber not arab

He is Berber not arab

Of mixed Arab origins as well. Like most people even in Kabyle. Arabs and Berbers are both cousins anyway and have intermarried for centuries. It's like Persians and Lurs. Have you noticed his middle name (Yazid)? I have noticed that it is not uncommon in the Maghreb while it is almost totally absent from the core ME (AP and Mashriq). Interesting.

@Hazzy997

I am going to make that thread later tonight.:)

@The SC

What's your opinion on the I/P conflict from a military POV?
It is an Israeli /Arab conflict, since the Palestinians are not in an optimised position of defending themselves militarily, although they have made some minimum progress.
In my opinion there is no Israel, there is what I call USraEl (US-Israel-Europe) forces under the guise of Israel itself, so, in order to face the latter one has to think and prepare for facing and defeating the USraEl instead, at least in that area. Possibilities are existent and there should be a way. At least to force a political two state solution with a fair division based on Palestinian historical facts.

@The SC

What's your opinion on the I/P conflict from a military POV?
If u ask me my opinion is that, those troglodytes have occupied Muslim countries for this reason that their grandpas lived here 2500 years ago.
They have killed many innocent Muslims and suffered Muslims too much Inshallah Muslims will evict them from Palestine soon.

Palestinian Dabke music. Variants of that musical style of Arab music is found in many Arab countries.

There are many versions of similar rhythmic songs. Traditionally they are sung at weddings or parties.

Here is a newer version:

It's very easy to get in a festivity mood after listening to that type of Arabic music.:lol:

This traditional Arabic music on the other hand is very relaxing:

@Hazzy997

Aha. I never play any kind of games. I once did when I was much smaller. Just asked out of curiosity. But I have been thinking about buying a PS4 though!

Yes, you are free to ask and I will see if I can answer but I have to warn you and tell you that I am not a cleric.:)

When the Angel Gabriel appeared in front of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) what exactly did he say about a Black man's heart?

Looking forward to your question.
Post #2160

Back
Top Bottom