What's new

Arab-Iranian Friendship

Sam1980

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi,

I was checking the threads the other day, and I noticed that hostility between some Arab members and some Iranian members has a rather long history on this forum. So in order to turn this forum into something more useful (other than constant troll-wars between the two nationalist sides)

Kindly adhere to the following guidelines:

1- Please refrain from engaging in racial discussions even if you're provoked;
2- Please respect everyone's opinion and try to see things from their point of view as well;
3- Remember we are just members here, we might have ideological differences but don't let yourself be pawn of anybody in political games;
4- What's done is done, if you feel Persians or Arabs did harm each other in the past, forget about that, remember "No son should bear sins of his father";
5- Stop the name callings: Don't call other members "Wahhabbi", "Rafida", "Fireworshipper", "Lizard Eater", or whatever that is deemed offensive;
6- Don't thank the offensive posts.

Please understand that I do not have any authority on this forum and I'm just trying to help to turn this forum into something that everybody could use without fear and hostility and actually learn something useful, instead of learning new trolling techniques.

Thanks

Last edited:
Nice try dear Sam but its not gonna help .

When people are mad like this >> :hitwall: , they're out of control .

Nice initiative but Im afraid its pretty pointless. I've learned it the hard way.
Something small would be enough to boil over the tensions and you would yet again find yourselves in the midst of a flame-war/troll-fest with both sides lobbying extreme and hateful shit.

Only realistic option is to contain the hostility, but even that is not likely to last a very long time. lol

In the whole of history Iranian and Arab Muslims were close to each other.

After revealing of Islam and invasion of Muslims to other countries for bringing Islam to other countries Iranians and Arabs never fought each other.

Iranian never invaded Arabs despite had great Empires.

In Islam studies the first thing is that All of humans are equal and All of Muslims are brothers.

Iran never tought to attack Arabs.

It is about 50 years that relations of Iranian and Arabs has got messy.

3 decades ago an Arab regime attacked Iran to conquer some parts of Iran and some Arab regimes who just got powerful with Oil Money supported him.They were pan arabism a d were afraid that Iran become powerful.

After 2-3 decades competition still exist.Pan arab regimes want to make Iran weak and Iran does what she belives.

Iran has not rivalry with Arab countries, Iran support Arab countries without any grudging but some Arab regimes that are Pan arabism do not care what Iran do, they want just have rivalry with Iran, make Iran weaker and take place of Iran in Muslim countries.

This face of rivalry between Iran and Arabs is not real face of relations of Arabs and Iran.
This is rivalry of couple Arab kingdom regimes with Iran.

In the whole of history Iranian and Arab Muslims were close to each other.

After revealing of Islam and invasion of Muslims to other countries for bringing Islam to other countries Iranians and Arabs never fought each other.

Iranian never invaded Arabs despite had great Empires.

In Islam studies the first thing is that All of humans are equal and All of Muslims are brothers.

Iran never tought to attack Arabs.

It is about 50 years that relations of Iranian and Arabs has got messy.

3 decades ago an Arab regime attacked Iran to conquer some parts of Iran and some Arab regimes who just got powerful with Oil Money supported him.They were pan arabism a d were afraid that Iran become powerful.

After 2-3 decades competition still exist.Pan arab regimes want to make Iran weak and Iran does what she belives.

Iran has not rivalry with Arab countries, Iran support Arab countries without any grudging but some Arab regimes that are Pan arabism do not care what Iran do, they want just have rivalry with Iran, make Iran weaker and take place of Iran in Muslim countries.

This face of rivalry between Iran and Arabs is not real face of relations of Arabs and Iran.
This is rivalry of couple Arab kingdom regimes with Iran.

And in addition we've never tried to change the "Arabian sea" name to Persian sea while they've done it by the name of "Persian gulf".

The one and only solution is to make me a moderator in this section since it's lacking any mods, And i'll make sure both sides behave themselves. :enjoy:

Arab-Iranian reconciliation has better odds than the Indian-Pakistani one. :D

I respect your ambition OP, but you and I know it's not gonna happen. Especially with some members openly stating that they're anti-Iran/Arab (no names, you know who you are).

saudi.png

Arab-Iranian reconciliation has better odds than the Indian-Pakistani one. :D
I disagree !!!!

You're not very active so you're probably unaware of the fact that despite the hostilities and differences, many of us are friends in the member's club and respect each other.

That my friend is a sneer not a smile.

So they're not acting !!! :D

Back
Top Bottom