What's new

Iraqi Sunni Arab patriot and politician who called for war with Kurds barred from polls

Nice attempt of trolling, Indian. You better worry about your own part of the world and not the ancient Arab world or Middle East while trolling.

The Kurds should not have picked up a fight with the Iraqis. Besides the Kurds started an armed conflict against Iraq when Iraq was still a Kingdom.

In any case nobody is calling for any genocide of Kurds or Shias which have nothing to do with the debate.

The fact is that the Kurdish leadership is working against the interests of the Arab world and Islam. They are nationalistic people who want to steal Arab land and who cooperate with Israel and who would have no problem cooperating with our archenemy Iran.

Shia Arabs are our brothers and sisters as are all Arabs regardless of religion. My problem is only the sellouts among them that work with our archenemy (Iran) as the current Iraqi Shia Arab and Islamist led government is doing.

Kurds outside of their leadership and the secular/nationalists among them who work against Muslim and Arab interests are neither a problem. The Kurds I know are good people and I have had a few Kurdish friends.

You are seeing ghosts and want to associate me with Saddam Hussein whom I have no relation to or his politics.

I can worry about both India and the middle east. My brain is large enough but thanks for your concern. I'll reply to the rest later.

I can worry about both India and the middle east. My brain is large enough but thanks for your concern. I'll reply to the rest later.

Yes, you are welcome as everyone else to comment on Arab/ME issues but you should not deliberately troll and put words in my mouth and trying to associate me with Saddam Hussein. My opinion about Saddam Hussein as a whole is well-known here.
I am sure that you have no idea about the Kurdish and Iraqi tensions due to the actions of the Kurdish leadership.

You cannot stop me from talking about it. I have not broken any rules. Criticizing a people's leadership is allowed here. I have sticked to facts.

Something tells me that you are an enemy of Islam and Arabs and want to stir trouble up here.

dude, your opiion, i can answer each and everyone of that, i do not want to go into a religious debate because i know whatever i say it will not have any effect, oh and dont use (A.S) with Hazrat Hussain, it is only used with Prophets and he is no where near a Prophet

In the Hanafi madhab, A.S is allowed to be used for non-Prophets

dude, your opiion, i can answer each and everyone of that, i do not want to go into a religious debate because i know whatever i say it will not have any effect, oh and dont use (A.S) with Hazrat Hussain, it is only used with Prophets and he is no where near a Prophet

I can list ills of Banu Umayya

I can also list ills of Banu Abbass

The point is, Banu Umayya far far exceeded Banu Abbas in Heresy and Injustice and Sin. It is a historical fact.

In the Hanafi madhab, A.S is allowed to be used for non-Prophets

I can list ills of Banu Umayya

I can also list ills of Banu Abbass

The point is, Banu Umayya far far exceeded Banu Abbas in Heresy and Injustice and Sin. It is a historical fact.
opinion
oh so i can use Hazrat Ameer Mawiya (A.S)

opinion
oh so i can use Hazrat Ameer Mawiya (A.S)

yes. Because he is a Sahabi of HabeebAllah salallaho alahi wa salam, and he is a Wali.

In Sunni Aqeeda, a Wali has been given life after the taste of death, and they are alive, just as the Prophets alaihumusalam

You can put ALL of humanity on one corner until the Day of Judgement, and just one Sahabi of HabeebAllah on the other side, and the weight of the Sahabi will be more.

This is humanity after the generation of the Sahaba Kiraam

yes. Because he is a Sahabi of HabeebAllah salallaho alahi wa salam, and he is a Wali.

In Sunni Aqeeda, a Wali has been given life after the taste of death, and they are alive, just as the Prophets alaihumusalam

You can put ALL of humanity on one corner until the Day of Judgement, and just one Sahabi of HabeebAllah on the other side, and the weight of the Sahabi will be more.

This is humanity after the generation of the Sahaba Kiraam
thats the first time i have heard that

Most of the Kurds main religion is nationalism.

I am talking about their rulers and leaders here. Most of the ordinary Kurds are good people.

You dare talk about their leaders/rulers as such & such.

Let me put it bluntly, it's your leaders that are causing the most disunity between Muslims. Your Zionist hypocritical leaders are the worst of the worst. Set your own house in order before looking at others.

You talk about nationalism, your nation is a by product of nationalism. You portray yourself as someone who is eloquent in all aspects of Arab history, who was T.E.Laurence aka Laurence of Arabia. The house of Saud propagated the downfall of the Muslims. Your so called custodians of the two holy mosques are a disease to the ummah, the day they fall muslims will rise.

Do you know who Salahuddin was? He freed al quds. Btw he was a Kurd. Your whole population doesn't compare an inch to this Kurd in history. There are 1000s of other Kurd SUNNI Muslims in history & present.

The politican won't get far with calling for war against the Kurds, but on the other hand if he called for it against the House of Saud then he might have a chance. Oops disregard that last statement their all on the payroll of the house of Saud.

@p4kistan

Another troll and joke. The "Kurdish" military history does not even dares to be compared of the Arab military history and the Arab Islamic conquest that is the main reason for the vast majority of the Muslims areas today being Muslim. Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. All of them were Islamic empires (Caliphates).

In any case internal Arab/ME issues are none of your business.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Full Moon @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE

It is Sunni Aqeeda [ Ash'ari and Maturidi ]

Go to any major Sunni Hanafi School in Pakistan, and ask a scholar
im afraid of scholars i might just google it or ask you or the other Arab dude who has "Al" in his name

Yes, you are welcome as everyone else to comment on Arab/ME issues but you should not deliberately troll and put words in my mouth and trying to associate me with Saddam Hussein. My opinion about Saddam Hussein as a whole is well-known here.
I am sure that you have no idea about the Kurdish and Iraqi tensions due to the actions of the Kurdish leadership.

You cannot stop me from talking about it. I have not broken any rules. Criticizing a people's leadership is allowed here. I have sticked to facts.

Something tells me that you are an enemy of Islam and Arabs and want to stir trouble up here.

How do you plan to make Kurdish leadership less nationalistic? Fact of the matter is that Iraq will have a Kurdish problem since it's the most politically unstable country that Kurds inhabit. Another fact is that as long as there are Shias in significant numbers, Iran will continue to influence Iraq. The various power struggles will end up breaking Iraq. Only secularism can save that country!

You can't call Kurdish 'snakes'. They're Muslims just like us. As you are proud of your Arab nationality, why to deny their right to be proud of their Kurdish identity? They have been mistreated by Arab nationalists, so nobody can blame them for mistrusting Arabs.

You can't call Kurdish 'snakes'. They're Muslims just like us. As you are proud of your Arab nationality, why to deny their right to be proud of their Kurdish identity? They have been mistreated by Arab nationalists, so nobody can blame them for mistrusting Arabs.

Yes, since their leadership is working actively against the interests of the Arab world and Muslims. The Kurdish leadership and their religion is Kurdish nationalism. Not Islam. I am not talking about your ordinary Kurd.

It worked both ways. The Kurdish "problem" and relations with Arabs in the modern day age did not start during the rule of Saddam or Hafiz. It goes way back.

Even in Syria the Kurdish leadership there cannot be trusted. They only care about gaining autonomy.

I don't trust them I am afraid.

Back
Top Bottom