What's new

Iraqi Sunni Arab patriot and politician who called for war with Kurds barred from polls

can you not see my flags?

ok, you can meet Mufti Muneeb ur Rahman in Karachi. He appears on Pakistani television all the time. He is the head of Pakistan Rooyate Hilal Committee, that determines moon sighting

ok, you can meet Mufti Muneeb ur Rahman in Karachi. He appears on Pakistani television all the time. He is the head of Pakistan Rooyate Hilal Committee, that determines moon sighting
im not in Karachi

@p4kistan

Another troll and joke. The "Kurdish" military history does not even dares to be compared of the Arab military history and the Arab Islamic conquest that is the main reason for the vast majority of the Muslims areas today being Muslim. Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. All of them were Islamic empires (Caliphates).

In any case internal Arab/ME issues are none of your business.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Full Moon @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE

How am I trolling, refute any single point I made. There's no trolling involved, where did I state anything about Kurdish military history or Arabian military history. No where, I was relating to a single Kurd.

I have clearly debunked your so called Arab military quests/empires before. Go ahead and search, I'll put it into simple layman terms. The so called empires you refer to as Arab empires were not on the basis of being an ARAB, the were ISLAMIC Empires. The 2 can & are mutually exclusive. Would such empires exist without ISLAM= NO.

Muslims became Muslims for the sake of Allah, Not for the sake of Arabs or Arabism.

Simple Arabs are nothing without Islam.

Yes, since their leadership is working actively against the interests of the Arab world and Muslims. The Kurdish leadership and their religion is Kurdish nationalism. Not Islam. I am not talking about your ordinary Kurd.

As stated earlier same could be said for your leaders I.e house of Saud et al

@p4kistan

You did not refute anything. Open a history book before you talk.

Also don't write to me. Not going to waste my time with a low iq ignorant.

Just worry about your own backyard.

@p4kistan

You did not refute anything. Open a history book before you talk.

Also don't write to me. Not going to waste my time with a low iq ignorant.

Just worry about your own backyard.

You're talking about IQ. I never said i would refute anything, in fact i asked you to refute it. But it seems you can't, so i'll let the rest of the users judge who needs to open a history book.

My own backyard, yes i am worrying about it. It is called Makkah, Medina & Al Quds.

The Kurdish Sunni population of Iraq is like the HEART of Iraq

They are so deeply connected to Iraq, and to Sunni Ulama there. Not just in Iraq, but in Syria, and Lebanon too.

The Kurds make up the Heart of the Sunni community in Iran too
Kurds are nationless nomads of dubious loyalties

@al-Hasani
This guy is a madman. He loves saddam while saddam killed his family members.

About the kurds, they are a reality that should be accepted, both in Iraq and Syria and soon maybe in Turkey (Kurds make 4 kids while Turks 2). They were persecuted by saddam and Turkey and now they are free to set up militias and army. Syria didnt even recognize them as citizens.

They have no choppers, f16/f15s but they are good fighters as you have seen they defeated Dawlat-ul-Islam, FSA and Al-nusra in Syria without any help. So instead of making troubles against Kurds, better accept them as a reality.

Only the shia kurds are less nationalistic (feyli in Iraq) and 60% of the kurds in Iran. In Iran they are less nationalistic since they are also an Iranic people. But there were some attacks by pjak (mostly Turkish Kurds from PKK who sneaked into Iran).

All these anti-kurds people here

shame

Nothing anti Kurd, it's a fact that today far majority of Kurds put nationalism above religion. Kurds are the biggest Muslim named ethnic group that are pro Israel. Search the internet to find how pro Israel they are, Youtube, Facebook, their hatred of Arabs has pushed them to seek Israeli friends, this is on both governmental level ( KRG sucks up to Israel ) and regular Kurds.

People that come with the Saladin story should realize we are in the 21st century, if you prefer a false version it's your choice.

Nothing anti Kurd, it's a fact that today far majority of Kurds put nationalism above religion. Kurds are the biggest Muslim named ethnic group that are pro Israel. Search the internet to find how pro Israel they are, Youtube, Facebook, their hatred of Arabs has pushed them to seek Israeli friends, this is on both governmental level ( KRG sucks up to Israel ) and regular Kurds.

People that come with the Saladin story should realize we are in the 21st century, if you prefer a false version it's your choice.

I don't need to search any crap. Keep it to yourself

In the Middle East, among Islamic circles, we know for a fact that the Kurds dominate the religious ulema, especially in Syria

And they are our teachers, alive and well.

End of Story

I don't need to search any crap. Keep it to yourself

In the Middle East, among Islamic circles, we know for a fact that the Kurds dominate the religious ulema, especially in Syria

And they are our teachers, alive and well.

End of Story

In Syria, among armed groups from the Kurdish community, we know for a fact that 95%+ of the armed Kurds are in the PYD/PKK nationalist, secular, atheist group fighting for autonomy/separatism.

No idea why you want specifically Kurds to be you're teachers. However as I said, if you prefer to ignore facts it's you're choice. Kurds take pride in Salahdin as a nationalist way they try to nationalize all his achievements in a 'Kurdish' warrior story. If you insult kakastan they will burn their own ***, you insult Islam they don't care.

In Syria, among armed groups from the Kurdish community, we know for a fact that 95%+ of the armed Kurds are in the PYD/PKK nationalist, secular, atheist group fighting for autonomy/separatism.

No idea why you want specifically Kurds to be you're teachers. However as I said, if you prefer to ignore facts it's you're choice. Kurds take pride in Salahdin as a nationalist way they try to nationalize all his achievements in a 'Kurdish' warrior story. If you insult kakastan they will burn their own ***, you insult Islam they don't care.

take a hike

Back
Top Bottom