What's new

Iraqi Sunni Arab patriot and politician who called for war with Kurds barred from polls

Most of your claims are incorrect with all due respect and are based on nothing more than empty rhetoric. The claim that 50% of all Sunni Arabs have intermarried with Sunni Arabs is insane. I have only sticked to the facts.

Why are you telling me about this when I already told you that the main areas of Arab-Kurdish intermarriages (still a small, small minority) have taken place in Kirkuk, Diyala, Mosul and to a smaller extent Baghdad?

Kirkuk lies in the Salah-Ad-Din Province as does Tikrit.

not 50%

1/3rd of Sunni Arab families have married into Shia Arabs

while half the Sunni Arab population in Iraq has Kurdish ancestory to some degree, or have intermarried with Sunni Kurds

Inter marriage in Iraq is extremely common

is that bad?

No, but it is a historic fact of Iraq.

Kurdish Sunnis have always made up the backbone of Sunni Islam in Iraq throughout the ages

I don't think you know Iraq. Even Salahaddin has a massive Kurdish population. Even tikrit is filled with Sunni Arabs of Kurdish origin and Kurdish families, in huge numbers, who still speak Kurdish

Actually, Iraqi Sunni Arabs make up 40% of Iraq's population, not 25 to 30%

Most of your claims are incorrect with all due respect and are based on nothing more than empty rhetoric. The claim that 50% of all Sunni Arabs have intermarried with Sunni Arabs is insane. I have only sticked to the facts.

Why are you telling me about this when I already told you that the main areas of Arab-Kurdish intermarriages (still a small, small minority) have taken place in Kirkuk, Diyala, Mosul and to a smaller extent Baghdad?

Iraqi Sunni Arabs do not form 40% of the population. That's an exaggerated number. It's about 25-30%. The Kurds form 10% of the population. Which suits to most demographics that say that 33-40% of the Iraqi population are Sunnis while the remaining are Shias. Obviously the Arabs in the South are nearly exclusively Shia outside of smaller pockets of Sunnis in Babil province and Basra. Many have left Basra since 2003.

wasnt Sultan Slahudin Ayubi a kurd too? <------- no offense or bad intentions just asking

He was an Arabized Kurd from Tikrit who fought under Abbasid command. His ancestors later intermarried with Arabs.

Although today the majority religion of the Kurds is Kurdish nationalism.

not 50%

1/3rd of Sunni Arab families have married into Shia Arabs

while half the Sunni Arab population in Iraq has Kurdish ancestory to some degree, or have intermarried with Sunni Kurds

Inter marriage in Iraq is extremely common

No, but it is a historic fact of Iraq.

Kurdish Sunnis have always made up the backbone of Sunni Islam in Iraq throughout the ages
you know, i am really lost about these things and diesputes

He was an Arabized Kurd from Tikrit who fought under Abbasid command. His ancestors later intermarried with Arabs.

Although today the majority religion of the Kurds is Kurdish nationalism.
wait, wasnt the Abbasid Dynasty bad?

Iraqi Sunni Arabs do not form 40% of the population. That's an exaggerated number. It's about 25-30%. The Kurds form 10% of the population. Which suits to most demographics that say that 33-40% of the Iraqi population are Sunnis while the remaining are Shias. Obviously the Arabs in the South are nearly exclusively Shias outside smaller pockets of Sunnis in Babil province and Basra. Many have left Basra since 2003.

small numbers in Babil???

this shows you do not know about Iraq

How about we have an Iraqi here please

Today, more than half the Sunni professors in Mustansariyya University are Kurd [ this is in Baghdad ]

Most of the Sunni Arab professors left due to killings by Mahdi Army
Mahdi, whats that?

Abbasid Dynasty is named after Sayyiduna Abbas radiallanhu anhu, who is the uncle of HabeebAllah salallaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam

Abbasid Dynasty included good rulers and bad rulers like any dynasty around the earth

small numbers in Babil???

this shows you do not know about Iraq

How about we have an Iraqi here please

Are you not an Pakistani? Or are you a Kurd? Since when have you become an expert in the Arab world? Let alone Iraq. I already told you that I have ancestral ties to Iraq and relatives living there to this day.

All what I have written is recognized.

The Sunnis are a minority in Babil. Most live in northern Babil Province.

Please show me sources that say that 1/3 of the Sunni Arabs have intermarried with Kurds (you initially claimed that this was 50%) or that Sunni Arabs are 40% of the Iraqi population or that Kurds dominate Sunni Islam in Iraq. When I saw Iraq I do not include the autonomous province of Kurdistan.

It's only that on paper.

Southern Iraq is exclusively Shia Muslim outside of areas of Northern Babil and parts of Basra Province. Outside of that the vast, vast majority are Shia Muslims.

Mahdi, whats that?

In Iraq, Moqtada al Sadr made an army called the Mahdi Army. Its other name in Iraq is the Dajjal Army. This army is called Dajjal Army by the Sunnis of Iraq, whether Arab or Kurd or Turkmen

This army is responsible for the mass killing of Sunnis in Baghdad and their ethnic cleansing, not really religious cleansing, as they did not really attack Sunni kurds

In Iraq, Moqtada al Sadr made an army called the Mahdi Army. Its other name in Iraq is the Dajjal Army. This army is called Dajjal Army by the Sunnis of Iraq, whether Arab or Kurd or Turkmen

This army is responsible for the mass killing of Sunnis in Baghdad and their ethnic cleansing, not really religious cleansing, as they did not really attack Sunni kurds
Mahdi as in from the person who will supposedly come before the LAST DAY?

Abbasid Dynasty is named after Sayyiduna Abbas radiallanhu anhu, who is the uncle of HabeebAllah salallaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam

Abbasid Dynasty included good rulers and bad rulers like any dynasty around the earth
yes but the killed many Umayyads, including men women and children, and the Umayyad dynasty is me second favorite dynasty, oh and they put Imam Abu Hanifa in Prison too

Why would the Abbasid Caliphate be bad? It was the longest reign Caliphate in Islamic history and it was under its rule that the Islamic Golden Age happened.

In any case most Kurds today are more obsessed about Kurdish nationalism than religion.

The Kurdish users on PDF (4-5 users) have all been atheists and if not that more worried about their "Kurdistan" dream than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom