What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

There is a lot of crossover responsibilities. In Bangalore Frazer Town Area we are asked to dump our garbage by ROADSIDE on a spot oppsite poor dwellers. The corporation trucks pick it directly from there. Tell me how are the people of our locality responsible for this uncleanliness? We don't have an option. And no swacha bharat can happen without this system being booted out.

1423432404174.png
You from Frazer town? damn!!! i lived 8 yrs there , OPP Coffee Day in one of the Apartments. Tell me is there still the resturant called Charminar opp the Mosque ? and is Bawarchi still open?

I have posted another thread that ask the question "Is India a beautiful country?"

hey should do like they do in the US- give it to large private contractors and take the responsibilities away from the small corporators and MLAs.

1423432404174.png

You from Frazer Town? Dafuq!! haha. I stay in Pailayout. Hang out in Frazer town a lot. :D

You from Frazer town? damn!!! i lived 8 yrs there , OPP Coffee Day in one of the Apartments. Tell me is there still the resturant called Charminar opp the Mosque ? and is Bawarchi still open?

I think it is called something else now. Bawarchi i dunno if it is still there in frazer town, nowadays i find it in quite a lot of places though. Do you remember Richies or Rahims in frazer town. One of the best grilled chops there :D

You from Frazer Town? Dafuq!! haha. I stay in Pailayout. Hang out in Frazer town a lot. :D

I think it is called something else now. Bawarchi i dunno if it is still there in frazer town, nowadays i find it in quite a lot of places though. Do you remember Richies or Rahims in frazer town. One of the best grilled chops there :D
I was there from 2000-2008 Loved Bangalore. Man i loved the food culture of Bangalore. . Do you go to thoms Bakery?
Try Thimmaiah road or seppings road for great kebabs.

I was there from 2000-2008 Loved Bangalore. Man i loved the food culture of Bangalore. . Do you go to thoms Bakery?
Try Thimmaiah road or seppings road for great kebabs.

Will do. Have you tried Al Amanah Cafe in Kamanahalli? The best Arab rolls in Blore.

What about you?

The dirty truth: 41 million Pakistanis without toilets - Blogs - DAWN.COM

By the way i pointed earlier that India set target goal, toilet for all by 2019 and moving in right direction

10 crore toilets to be constructed by 2019: Govt - The Times of India

What about pakistan?
what about pakistan??? lol... everybody in my village has a toilet even the poor households

India is the cleanest paradise, all thanks to Modiji!
Hey, dirty Pakistan and China, don't panic, Modi is coming to help you!
View attachment 232434
this is india??

what about pakistan??? lol... everybody in my village has a toilet even the poor households

this is india??

Lol don't skip my query, i am not asking your village have toilet or not.By the way another pakistani point out that in balochistan since no water access in majority part, they are subject to all kind of smell from public.You can troll but make sure you are far better on subject.

Yes India is a dirty country . There is no escaping that . First step towards solving any problem is accepting it ,

Yes India is a dirty country . There is no escaping that . First step towards solving any problem is accepting it ,

India is a POOR country, not a dirty country.

You want to solve the problem, improve India's GDP. Cleanliness will follow automatically.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom