What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

PM Narendra Modi's ‘Housing for All by 2022’ scheme gets government nod - timesofindia-economictimes

According to a KPMG report titled 'Decoding housing for all by 2022', India needs to develop about 11 crore housing units in the next seven years at an investment of more than $2 trillion (Rs 128 lakh crore) or about $250-260 billion annually.

The new scheme will cover the entire urban India consisting of 4,041 statutory towns with an initial focus on 500 Class I cities and it will be implemented in three phases. In the first phase (April 2015-March 2017) 100 cities will be covered. In the second phase (April 2017-March 2019) another 200 cities will be covered and all the remaining cities will be covered in the third phase (April 2019-March 2022). According to the government, two crore houses need to be built till 2022

India is a POOR country, not a dirty country.

You want to solve the problem, improve India's GDP. Cleanliness will follow automatically.

India is a really a dirty country . Have you ever traveled or lived outside of India ??

India is a really a dirty country . Have you ever traveled or lived outside of India ??

Not all parts of india, as far as cities like Bangalore state like Kerala you can't named as dirty places.Whites are not extra clean as they never wash mouth after taking food.

Clearly I have not lived in your neighbourhood. Mine is pretty nice.

Maybe you should teach some lessons in cleanliness to your family members. Start with your parents.

Not all parts of india, as far as cities like Bangalore state like Kerala you can't named as dirty places.Whites are not extra clean as they never wash mouth after taking food.

You mean to say bangalore is all clean ??

Clearly I have not lived in your neighbourhood. Mine is pretty nice.

Maybe you should teach some lessons in cleanliness to your family members. Start with your parents.

Your 'hood is not India .

You mean to say bangalore is all clean ??

Your 'hood is not India .

And yours is ? :lol: ............ I can only claim to speak for my hood the same way you can speak up for your filthy hood.

Neither of us can claim to see all of India nor can we pretend to know it.

I suggest rather than whine, you clean up your slum and invest in some toilets. All the best.

You want to say that each and every part of india is dirt?

Pretty much even the tourist places . I was in hampi last year and we went hiking up "anjaneya parvat" place where it's believed anjaneya prayed to wind god for hanuman . While foreigners where keeping their garbage with themselves a stupid Indian family was throwing garbage all around . What is funny is later they were praying at the same mountain where they threw garbage .

And yours is ? :lol: ............ I can only claim to speak for my hood the same way you can speak up for your filthy hood.

Neither of us can claim to see all of India nor can we pretend to know it.

I suggest rather than whine, you clean up your slum and invest in some toilets. All the best.

You clearly have not traveled across India much , Also Improve upon your English . India is a damn filthy country .

Pretty much even the tourist places . I was in hampi last year and we went hiking up "anjaneya parvat" place where it's believed anjaneya prayed to wind god for hanuman . While foreigners where keeping their garbage with themselves a stupid Indian family was throwing garbage all around . What is funny is later they were praying at the same mountain where they threw garbage .
sadly this is very true for many of us lot, I was in Himachal last week and trekked to a few remote villages, was very disappointed to see garbage and litter all along the trails and in the villages.

Anjaneya parvat is a pretty clean place and the temple on top is pretty clean too.

71_big.jpg

1265203269_ebccff184c_m.jpg

If someone else was littering the place, why din't you pick up the litter ? or even tell them to stop littering ?

Are you only good for whining ?

You clearly have not traveled across India much , Also Improve upon your English . India is a damn filthy country .

As I said, clean up your slum and ask your family members to use toilets and not go potty near the garbage dump.

sadly this is very true for many of us lot, I was in Himachal last week and trekked to a few remote villages, was very disappointed to see garbage and litter all along the trails and in the villages.

My whole point here is we have to agree there is a problem before we take steps towards fixing it . Sadly blind patriots won't even agree there is a problem . Thank god Himachal banned plastics . It could have been much worse than it already is . Plastics and cigarette buds in glaciers !! .

Now don't be fool enough to invite troll fest from Chinese and pakistani members.No body agree that India is clean but no body going to believe that all parts of india is filthy either.If you want to worship whites, then go and do it.Hygienic problem will be tackled over a period of time and not overnight.

Anjaneya parvat is a pretty clean place and the temple on top is pretty clean too.

71_big.jpg

1265203269_ebccff184c_m.jpg

If someone else was littering the place, why din't you pick up the litter ? or even tell them to stop littering ?

Are you only good for whining ?

As I said, clean up your slim and ask your family members to use toilets and not go potty near the garbage dump.

As you said I won't comment on your family and stop quoting you as you are too immature to debate . Enjoyo your clean parvat .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom