What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

Now don't be fool enough to invite troll fest from Chinese and pakistani members.No body agree that India is clean but no body going to believe that all parts of india is filthy either.If you want to worship whites, then go and do it.Hygienic problem will be tackled over a period of time and not overnight.

Its already a troll fest . Atleast we should accept what is wrong with us and work towards fixingf it instead of saying "India is the cleanest country on the planet " when every now and then you will find a dead body popping out of ganga near vananasi ,

I live in surat and it is comparatively very clean.
I have been to Surat and i agree more or less .

As you said I won't comment on your family and stop quoting you as you are too immature to debate . Enjoyo your clean parvat .

You already have when you commented on India you moron. :lol:

My family constitutes India too along with million other families. Yours too.

Thankfully my India is not dirty. Yours is.

What a shame living near that rubbish affected you intelligence.

My whole point here is we have to agree there is a problem before we take steps towards fixing it . Sadly blind patriots won't even agree there is a problem . Thank god Himachal banned plastics . It could have been much worse than it already is . Plastics and cigarette buds in glaciers !! .
yup, noticed this.. bought a bunch of fruit and no plastics, all in newspaper bags.. which is good, but then such a shame to see people having littered around too, mostly Indians I'll bet lol

You already have when you commented on India you moron. :lol:

My family constitutes India too along with million other families. Yours too.

Thankfully my India is not dirty. Yours is.

What a shame living near that rubbish affected you intelligence.

He is fool enough to narrate incident here and tell that his own country is filthy.These type of people fool enough to say to others that his own family is filthy if face any problem.Height of foolishness.

He is fool enough to narrate incident here and tell that his own country is filthy.These type of people fool enough to say to others that his own family is filthy if face any problem.Height of foolishness.

Its one thing to be foolish enough to bad mouth your own family or Nation, its quite another to call India filthy to satisfy his own inferiority complex.

Calling him and those like him a fool is an act of kindness. They are the true filth of India.

Will do. Have you tried Al Amanah Cafe in Kamanahalli? The best Arab rolls in Blore.
No i haven't . May be the restaurant started after i left Bangalore. In Charminar restaurant there used to be a dish called Keema aanda roti . which was only made during Ramzan . Try it if you can .

But the pictures only tell half the story, what about women's rights? What about pollution, health care, sanitation?

Having visited several countries, I have no hesitation to admit that comparatively we keep our surroundings dirty. People clean their houses / shops and throw the dirt outside. Every city has a posh area that is very clean but the rest of the city does not have that cleanliness. Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan of UPA govt and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan of Modi govt. is acceptance of this fact and I hope necessary infrastructure and education is povided to people for cleanliness.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom