What's new

Why can’t Chinese companies play by the rules?

Nope, the problem is not in Chinese companies.

The problem is in India politics.

Simply speaking, to punish China.

Look at all the Chinese infra projects - bloated prices for the projects, Chinese workers/materials, kickbacks to local elites, minimal return to the developing countries

CPEC is a spectacular example

Only fools here seem to be the Chinese bots like you.

Crying hoarse, that India will loose investments, but Chinese companies dying to invest in India.

It is double hurt for them. My sympathies. 😂😂
Only you fools kill chickens before they hatch eggs, good job, ban few Chinese companies that are interested to invest in the slum land, it's good for both countries.

There will be a time when India will change.

Investment in the form of factory is not as simple as just providing job to the local workers and paying tax.

But it's also helping to build the ecosystem surrounding the factory as well, like raw materials, component suppliers, etc.

One factory can have a wide impact.

In a longer period of time, it will train the local workers with technology, knowledge, and skills.

Yes of course foreign company build factory in India for profit, but the biggest cue of profit is actually India's in much wider range.

I expect BYD to invest in factories in France and Germany to produce electric cars

Look at all the Chinese infra projects - bloated prices for the projects, Chinese workers/materials, kickbacks to local elites, minimal return to the developing countries

CPEC is a spectacular example
All these are just from your foul Indian mouth as usual, I don't hear the respective countries complain, so you Indian fools be the judges on the projects eh, lol.

US can't ban all US companies investing in China and China can ban all Chinese companies investing in India, but at least US tries to discourge , China should do the same.

Lol, look at all the US infra projects, what you can find?
oops, can't find any...

Only you fools kill chickens before they hatch eggs
Will will kill the chickens if they think that they can behave like a tiger.

If they remain within bounds and lay eggs as required, then only we will allow them in India.

Otherwise, they can go back to China and keep laying whatever they want.

Go and tell them.

Will will kill the chickens if they think that they can behave like a tiger.

If they remain within bounds and lay eggs as required, then only we will allow them in India.

Otherwise, they can go back to China and keep laying whatever they want.

Go and tell them.
haha, you talk big, without China, your whole industries will collapse overnight

Only you fools kill chickens before they hatch eggs, good job, ban few Chinese companies that are interested to invest in the slum land, it's good for both countries.
I would prefer they invest and end up failing. It is not that I wish failure for the Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom