What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

Brahmins are small minorty but since they brought hindusism, for average hindu which is dalit they are gods. They believe brahmin is born from Shiva mouth while dalits are born from Shiva feet.

But then these so call Brahmins are evil? For doing this to the Dalits, they are human after all, they bleed red just like me or you.

But then these so call Brahmins are evil? For doing this to the Dalits, they are human after all, they bleed red just like me or you.

This is what happens when average men start to believe that he is god. You may have heard the saying that hindus have 50 million gods, they basically mean brahmins.

This is what happens when average men start to believe that he is god. You may have heard the saying that hindus have 50 million gods, they basically mean brahmins.

That very sad and disgraceful, I thought India was a wonderful country, but this has been a eye opener.

Indians lack civic sense.. Maybe because it's so chaotic and crowded they dont respect personal space or the environment.. And contrary to belief it's not just the lower strata communities.. It lies across the country.. Rich and poor', educated and illiterate.. What i've noticed atleast with rich and middle class Indians they tend to keep their homes clean but sweep all the dirt on to the road.. Building millions of toilets is not going to solve the issue instilling good values does, Cos people are just going to litter no matter what if there are no dire consequences

True.

But why is it true? Shouldn't Indians be trying to change that?

Yes we should and we are trying. Results are now very much visible. Our neat and clean area are expanding with a great pace. We have build some very clean cities (though not as much as Europe and US). In our rural area also, cleanliness drive is on full swing. yet we are some what away from a status of a relatively clean nation. You can come to my city, It is one of the very clean city of India.
If you visit the houses of Indians, you will find them cleanest. But as soon as you step out, you will witness you will observe opposite to what you show in houses. Our prime minister has taken one initiative to clean india. We have seen some effect. As we get more educate and build civic sense, we too shall be a cleanest country.
Actually our sense of cleanliness is something which you will find very difficult to even imagine. My mother is 75 years old. She has never cooked without bathing. I do not remember even a single day in my life when i have eaten anything (except medicine when i am very ill) in my life before bathing. Once in a year, we clean each and every receptacles (which is a huge stockpile in most of Indian traditional house), every cloths, pillows clean all food grains and wash each and every corner of our houses.It is on diwali. We believe that godess of wealth lakshmi can not live in dirty places. However our civic sense deteriorated over a period of time which we are trying to correct now.

Yes we should and we are trying. Results are now very much visible. Our neat and clean area are expanding with a great pace. We have build some very clean cities (though not as much as Europe and US). In our rural area also, cleanliness drive is on full swing. yet we are some what away from a status of a relatively clean nation. You can come to my city, It is one of the very clean city of India.
If you visit the houses of Indians, you will find them cleanest. But as soon as you step out, you will witness you will observe opposite to what you show in houses. Our prime minister has taken one initiative to clean india. We have seen some effect. As we get more educate and build civic sense, we too shall be a cleanest country.
Actually our sense of cleanliness is something which you will find very difficult to even imagine. My mother is 75 years old. She has never cooked without bathing. I do not remember even a single day in my life when i have eaten anything (except medicine when i am very ill) in my life before bathing. We clean each and every receptacles (which is a huge stockpile in most of Indian traditional house), every cloths, pillows clean all food grains and wash each and every corner of our houses. However our civic sense deteriorated over a period of time which we are trying to correct now.

You have a good point, it's good to know that Indians are starting to change their mentality, now you just have to get everyone doing it.

That very sad and disgraceful, I thought India was a wonderful country, but this has been a eye opener.
Perhaps you are getting distorted picture of India from wrong person.. You need to seek information from correct source.. India has its own good and bads... The thing he has mentioned about Brahmin and Dalit is utter bul$hit..

About India being Dirty, well yes many parts are.. Over crowding, insensitive people, Lack of waste management and redtapism are few of the major problems..

Its not that we are not improving, yes we are, but you know India is vast nation, and it needs time to be at par with other western nations...

Rome was not built in one day my friend..

One example,

This is Assi ghat before cleaning
var3.jpg

This is todays assi ghat

23TH_GHAT_2349828f.jpg

varanasi1.jpg

Perhaps you are getting distorted picture of India from wrong person.. You need to seek information from correct source.. India has its own good and bads... The thing he has mentioned about Brahmin and Dalit is utter bul$hit..

About India being Dirty, well yes many parts are.. Over crowding, insensitive people, Lack of waste management and redtapism are few of the major problems..

Its not that we are not improving, yes we are, but you know India is vast nation, and it needs time to be at par with other western nations...

Rome was not built in one day my friend..

One example,

This is Assi ghat before cleaning
var3.jpg

This is todays assi ghat

23TH_GHAT_2349828f.jpg

varanasi1.jpg

That is a amazing different, thanks for that.

But in a lot of ways India is filthy as well, yes or no?

Indians on here are very defensive, they don't seem to understand or comprehend threads or whats written in them.

Oh boo hoo. Your supreme fake-ness is evident in every grammatically incorrect sentence you type here, and in other threads as well. Harping beyond a point, about the fact that the country is dirty, just goes to show who you really are.

G'day

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom