What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

go to ask some body in the west who has rented an apartment to indians and they will tell you lmao...
idk about all indians but indian students are supposedly the filthiest at least in the part of america where i live

Yes have heard horror stories here in Australia where people who have rented to Indians have had 40 Indians living in one 3 bedroom house, they don't clean the hose etc, I don't know if it's true or not, but that's what I have heard.

Yes have heard horror stories here in Australia where people who have rented to Indians have had 40 Indians living in one 3 bedroom house, they don't clean the hose etc, I don't know if it's true or not, but that's what I have heard.

Thta's most daring horror story

It is very obvious India Indians hate PRC. In Singapore, India Indians wont hire PRC and to a lesser extend PRC wont hire Indians.

And you guys tends to ship your entire village once one of your tribe become manager.

This is caste system.

Indians must hire PRC. But Indians wont hire out of merit and they will put shit in your face by bragging only Indians are talent.

Nevertheless it is Singapore PAP government fault.

The correct word for it is racial discrimination, not caste system. It's hard to believe such a thing will go unnoticed in any organization, however, let's assume that what you are saying is right.

Now Constitutional problems have constitutional answers. If you see something wrong happening, why don't you go and report to the relevant authorities ? Instead, what do you do ? Come to some random forum where you get to be anonymous and spew hatred against all the Indians, who are wondering, "What the hell is wrong with this guy ? What did I do to enrage him ?"

There is another thing, which I think actually might be happening in your workplace. That is, sharing information of a job opportunity. Assume an Indian is working in a place in Singapore, who just migrated there. So, most of his relations and acquaintances and friends are going to be from India. He informs them and they try to grab the opportunity. Is there any foul play there ? They have worked hard for it, fair and square. Why can't anybody from your country do the same, instead of sitting on his own *** and doing nothing ? Comprende ?

only if you have visited there```only if`````O.M.G

I am betting you haven't travelled have you? If you know anything about Australia you will know that 40 people in a house is shocking, maybe not to you Indians.

If you are not sure the story then why you are elaborating the incident. Is it a 50,000 sq.ft house ?

The correct word for it is racial discrimination, not caste system. It's hard to believe such a thing will go unnoticed in any organization, however, let's assume that what you are saying is right.

Now Constitutional problems have constitutional answers. If you see something wrong happening, why don't you go and report to the relevant authorities ? Instead, what do you do ? Come to some random forum where you get to be anonymous and spew hatred against all the Indians, who are wondering, "What the hell is wrong with this guy ? What did I do to enrage him ?"

There is another thing, which I think actually might be happening in your workplace. That is, sharing information of a job opportunity. Assume an Indian is working in a place in Singapore, who just migrated there. So, most of his relations and acquaintances and friends are going to be from India. He informs them and they try to grab the opportunity. Is there any foul play there ? They have worked hard for it, fair and square. Why can't anybody from your country do the same, instead of sitting on his own *** and doing nothing ? Comprende ?

PRC probably hire 30% locals or others. Indians basically hire close to 0% locals.

Not just the Singaporean Chinese, the Malays, Singaporean Indians, the middle east, the PRC ALL resent India Indians hiring practice here. BTW Singaporean complain PRC as well.

Don believe you visit local forum. Also you visit forum of USA SW engineers and see how they complain Indians.

Forgive me for making some noise when I see caste system and Indians hire 100% Indians. Maybe all Indians are hired out of talent. But forgive me for my weakness for not trusting all Indians are fairly hired.

Last edited:
Indians lack civic sense.. Maybe because it's so chaotic and crowded they dont respect personal space or the environment.. And contrary to belief it's not just the lower strata communities.. It lies across the country.. Rich and poor', educated and illiterate.. What i've noticed atleast with rich and middle class Indians they tend to keep their homes clean but sweep all the dirt on to the road.. Building millions of toilets is not going to solve the issue instilling good values does, Cos people are just going to litter no matter what if there are no dire consequences

I agree.
These huge investment in public santitationand health system wont work if the people dont have any sense .
People should change their mentality.

How can you even compare your dirty country with Pakistan?For hiding shame you have to make fake comparison right?Get a life and earn a rupee you dirty bhartis are known for no toilets and bad body smell.

Troll buddy, just tell me where your country stand !

1. India is the 7th largest economy by nominal and 3rd largest by GDP PPP
2. India is the 3rd largest producer of electricity, the state like gujarat produce more electricity than whole pakistan
3. India now become 3rd largest consumer of oil overtaking japan
4. India going to overtake japan in 2016 as the 2nd largest producer of steel
5. India road and rail network is one of the biggest in the world
6. India is one of the biggest Software and Pharmaceutical industry in the world
7. India is one of the biggest producer of cement and coal
8. India have one of the largest pool of engineers,doctors,technicians in the world
9. India is one of the biggest soft power in the world
10. India is home to largest film industry in the world
11. India is having the biggest remittance figure in the world
12. India is the top producer of many agricultural products,Milk in the world
13. India is the 4th most powerful military in the world
14. India is home to one of the largest billionaires in the world

List of top international rankings by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the smallest poor countries have more positive indicators than your country in ranking.

A city like bangalore export figure comes more than whole Pakistan.A company like Tata have assets comes almost half of pakistan GDP.You can claim India is a big country with large population, but in proportion to its size also you are not match with India.

I don't want to tell that pakistan is home to world's largest livestock of donkeys.

International rankings of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The caste system comes in to play because communities think it's not thier role to clean up the neighborhood or other peoples shit quite literally.. Because caste designates particular communities for that job and expects them to do it.. And such livelihoods are abhorrent to most non Dalits.. It's a superior mentality

I dont think so.
Perhaps you might have heard about that in some remote locations.But in majority of states and cities there is no these caste system when it comes to waste management.

Troll buddy, just tell me where your country stand !

1. India is the 7th largest economy by nominal and 3rd largest by GDP PPP
2. India is the 3rd largest producer of electricity, the state like gujarat produce more electricity than whole pakistan
3. India now become 3rd largest consumer of oil overtaking japan
4. India going to overtake japan in 2016 as the 2nd largest producer of steel
5. India road and rail network is one of the biggest in the world
6. India is one of the biggest Software and Pharmaceutical industry in the world
7. India is one of the biggest producer of cement and coal
8. India have one of the largest pool of engineers,doctors,technicians in the world
9. India is one of the biggest soft power in the world
10. India is home to largest film industry in the world
11. India is having the biggest remittance figure in the world
12. India is the top producer of many agricultural products,Milk in the world
13. India is the 4th most powerful military in the world
14. India is home to one of the largest billionaires in the world

List of top international rankings by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the smallest poor countries have more positive indicators than your country in ranking.

A city like bangalore export figure comes more than whole Pakistan.A company like Tata have assets comes almost half of pakistan GDP.You can claim India is a big country with large population, but in proportion to its size also you are not match with India.

I don't want to tell that pakistan is home to world's largest livestock of donkeys.

International rankings of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your bharti frustration is speaking for itself :lol: The thread was about indian hygeine standards not the economy but you have to put off topic lies here for hiding the shame.Despite being all that industry you people are dirty as fcuk and shame for all human beings.
By the way in the head office of tata motors is there a single working toilet ? :lol:

Your bharti frustration is speaking for itself :lol: The thread was about indian hygeine standards not the economy but you have to put off topic lies here for hiding the shame.Despite being all that industry you people are dirty as fcuk and shame for all human beings.
By the way in the head office of tata motors is there a single working toilet ? :lol:

When you are talking bulls**t nonsense what you expect ! I asked you a question about what your countries target toilet for all, you skipped and instead abusing us because you know your politicians are not worth neither fund.

Indian railways to have bio-toilets in all trains by 2022

Don't talk about your non existent railway, its not worth for a talk

Regarding tata motors it's acquired international brand like jaguar and what connection company with toilet buddy !

Tata Motors makes Jaguar history in UK

I can trace you my own experience once i was in middle east, where there is a logistic company opposite to my office.Once i try to enter a lift near to our office found some pakistani's exiting from lift with rotten smell which i never experience in my lifetime with any one.I can't blame them, as they didn't see water for soo long.

@SecularNationalist

Machun at littering and haphazard development yes it was before Gota took over and ever grateful for that, Also due to the war.. But you cant seriously say Lankans had issues with sanitation, Open defecation, public urination and abject poverty and squalor ? I've been in and out of the island for the last 20 years.. Never ever experienced any of those
I am not talking about sanitation. I am talking about the lack of proper infrastructure, unorganized streets, chaotic roads erc. Despite this, the people still don't see why the country should develop and they think it's already a perfect paradise.

Back
Top Bottom