What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

Only Mumbai Municipalities budget is is 5 billion dollars per anum.

R u a millionaire living in Singapore(every Chinese is a millionaire in Singapore) or just a ordinary college employee having an Indian owner.

I now write SW for living. Due to property inflation, my parents are millionaire, not me.

Software engineers always work with -- Indians.

You guys have your elite coders and good people for sure. But but but.....

If you are a STEMI person, you know your colleagues and how the system run as well... no need me to say more.

:D

This is a new information for me is that high income goes to filthiest people on planet

What is there to talk about?

Commit $5billion and clean your cities and streets. Simple as that. Same goes for Pakistan.

I just don't get desi mentality. Get a broom and start cleaning.

Someone started a movement on that basis. He is not the first and definitely not the last

44146149.cms

1376632178-137.jpeg

Swachh Bharat Mission

Last edited:
R u a White man or Chine?

I am Singaporean Chinese 3rd generation. The India Indians will never trust PRC.

I can just go to India Indians and say "fcuk China 1962"... :D

I have nothing against Indians. Just that PAP government let in too many of you guys that it makes Singapore a caste society.

You guys hate Chinese.

Also you guys at a certain point of time keep insulting Singaporeans for being racist and Xenophobic and use all your funny English and fork tongue. Singaporean Chinese then blame themselves for not treating you guys better.

So I want to expose you guys.

Ohhh Chinese generation...that's why so much hatred towards Indians..

I have no hatred against anyone. You guys have dark side and I point out so that you can improve.

For example I argue Tibet is China land in PDF, and hope Nehru no longer able to dupe you guys.

How Tibbet is a Chinese land.R u supporting illegal occupation of Tibet by China???

Singaporean Chinese is the people in this world who love Indian most. I being Singaporean Chinese certainly love India. As I said many times, Tibet belongs to China, far earlier than Ladakh, Sikkim South Tibet come into India fold, and then India is non existence until Brits give you guys a name.

I have no hatred against anyone. You guys have dark side and I point out so that you can improve.

For example I argue Tibet is China land in PDF, and hope Nehru no longer able to dupe you guys.

India does not say the Tibet is part of India. However, how does that matter to anybody from Singapore ? More Chinese than the actual Chinese ?

India does not say the Tibet is part of India. However, how does that matter to anybody from Singapore ? More Chinese than the actual Chinese ?

No difference between Tibet, vs Ladakh Sikkim South Tibet.

Anyway this is not about Tibet.

I just want to say how much Singaporean Chinese love Indians here, and hope you guys dont destroy us by your caste system.

No difference between Tibet, vs Ladakh Sikkim South Tibet.
Big difference. Ladkah, Sikkim And Arunachal are Indian provinces, while Tibet is not. And of course, nothing called South Tibet exists in this World.
Anyway this is not about Tibet.
Then you should know better than talk about it.

I just want to say how much Singaporean Chinese love Indians here, and hope you guys dont destroy us by your caste system.

When was the last time someone tried to impose that upon you ?

Just to give you a very brief idea of what caste system is, it evolved as a methodology of identifying different groups of people based on their profession. So, those whom we call scholars today, were known as Brahmin, those who were the soldiers were called Kshatriya and so on. I will say, it was a brilliant idea that was formulated thousands of years back, to account for each and every person and their duty towards the society. And that system exists in each and every civilised society in this World today. The system had been subject to abuse, yes, and the way it is, social strata has been abused by each and every race, culture and civilisation, no single exception to this.
You get to talk about it, because we have preserved our way of life and documented each and every part of it, unbiased.
If you really want to talk about a subject, then you should know a thing or two about it first.

Last edited:
Big difference. Ladkah, Sikkim And Arunachal are Indian provinces, while Tibet is not. And of course, nothing called South Tibet exists in this World.

Then you should no better than talk about it.

When was the last time someone tried to impose that upon you ?

Just to give you a very brief idea of what caste system is, it evolved as a methodology of identifying different groups of people based on their profession. So, those whom we call scholars today, were known as Brahmin, those who were the soldiers were called Kshatriya and so on. I will say, it was a brilliant idea that was formulated thousands of years back, to account for each and every person and their duty towards the society. And that system exists in each and every civilised society in this World today. The system had been subject to abuse, yes, and the way it is, social strata has been abused by each and every race, culture and civilisation, no single exception to this.
You get to talk about it, because we have preserved our way of life and documented each and every part of it, unbiased.
If you really want to talk about a subject, then you should know a thing or two it about it first.

It is very obvious India Indians hate PRC. In Singapore, India Indians wont hire PRC and to a lesser extend PRC wont hire Indians.

And you guys tends to ship your entire village once one of your tribe become manager.

This is caste system.

Indians must hire PRC. But Indians wont hire out of merit and they will put shit in your face by bragging only Indians are talent.

Nevertheless it is Singapore PAP government fault.

Back
Top Bottom