What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

I don't know, you ask yourself. You were advocating deporting of people belonging to a particular race... Is it racist ? Hmmm.. Lemme think...

I am advocating that if Indians or any race come to Australia and find it not up to their high standards then we should send them back to the great, wonderful countries that they came from.

I am advocating that if Indians or any race come to Australia and find it not up to their high standards then we should send them back to the great, wonderful countries that they came from.
Yes , we are dirty. Don't come here. Anything else. But still we are wonderfull and incredible country.

You can criticize me all you want, but I am glad I live in Australia and I don;t really care what Indians think, in fact I can take criticism., to be a good critic you have to be able to take it back as well.
Do you think Indians cares what Aussies thinks?? Lol

Arguing for the sake of argument ? I am just wondering, did the Aborigine tell the same thing to your ancestors ? :lol:

Okay..I think I have made my point.

Now back to topic.. I don't really understand the purpose of this thread. But, I will try to answer any genuine questions that one might have.
I don't really want to go through each and every post. So, can you please put forward some precise questions ?

Yes , we are dirty. Don't come here. Anything else. But still we are wonderfull and incredible country.

Do you think Indians cares what Aussies thinks?? Lol

Good to know you are content to live in filth and squalor, I know Indians don't care what Aussies think, after all your civilization is 5,000 years old, congrats.

This forum is the perfect place for a bunch of petty lankans (yes, I've found them to be totally petty and massively insecure through my travels), two-bit-nobody-bangladeshis, some chinese, and of course, you-know-who, to come in and vent out their frustrations against their common perceived enemy, India.

Bravo, chaps! :lol:

yes, it's quite dirty and people generally don't have civic sense. The poorer the area, the dirtier it gets.

Good to know you are content to live in filth and squalor, I know Indians don't care what Aussies think, after all your civilization is 5,000 years old, congrats.
Whatever it is my country and I love to live here. If there is any dirt , we are cleaning it. Every country has their own issues. Don't tell me that Australia is issueless country.

Whatever it is my country and I love to live here. If there is any dirt , we are cleaning it. Every country has their own issues. Don't tell me that Australia is issueless country.

I would never say that Australia has no issues, in fact we have lots of issues, but not the same as seeing people defecation, urinating, spitting etc in public.

The problems that India faces aren't unique to the country. Pretty much all of south Asia faces the exact same issues that have arisen out of decades of social neglect. What's important is that we as a people, recognise these very issues, and try to overcome them in due course, instead of merely sweeping them under the carpet, and projecting ourselves to be what we are not, whilst at the same time, denigrating our neighbours who quite frankly, fare much much worse on most indicators. Therein lies the difference.

The problems that India faces aren't unique to the country. Pretty much all of south Asia faces the exact same issues that arise out of decades of social neglect. What's important is that we as a people, recognise these very issues, and try to overcome them in due course, instead of merely sweeping them under the carpet, and projecting ourselves to be what we are not, whilst at the same time, denigrating our neighbours who quite frankly, fare much much worse on most indicators. Therein lies the difference.

Well said..
I'm not exactly satisfied with Modi's Swachh Bharat initiative, but, he at least identified the problem and took an initiative.

Well said..
I'm not exactly satisfied with Modi's Swachh Bharat initiative, but, he at least identified the problem and took an initiative.

Baby steps.

There will always be rotten apples trying to screw things up in this unusually large bunch we've found ourselves in, but where there is a will, there is a way; we will make it one day.

haters gonna be hatin'

I would never say that Australia has no issues, in fact we have lots of issues, but not the same as seeing people defecation, urinating, spitting etc in public.
When I said India and Australia has same issues. I said "every country has their own issues". But this is not important that a country has issues but important is what efforts a country makes to reduce these issues. Your thread should not be this " India is a dirty country" but this should be like this " what India makes efforts to clean its dirt"?? And lots of pakistani and including you are abusing Indians just becouse of we have a cleaness issues. Pakistan has more issues than India including "cleaness and terrorism. At least you are safe in India whenever you visit it. You should praise it.

You've been to Kolkatta?
Great! :)

I have been Kolkata twice. Been to many corners of India, including Amritsar, Shimla, Kolkata, Delhi, Varanasi, Chenai...etc.

Bangali give me far more favorable impression than cow belt Hindus or Chenai-ese, because this is the only few place in India I do not see shit.

Other than that, the mountain Hindus like Shimla or Sikh like Amritsar also no shit.

Not to mention no shit in ALL sino tibetan land in India.

I have been Kolkata twice. Been to many corners of India, including Amritsar, Shimla, Kolkata, Delhi, Varanasi, Chenai...etc.

Bangali give me far more favorable impression than cow belt Hindus or Chenai-ese, because this is the only few place in India I do not see shit.

Other than that, the mountain Hindus like Shimla or Sikh like Amritsar also no shit.

Not to mention no shit in ALL sino tibetan land in India.
whoever gave you the visa?? Lol
I think you should be brought under the radar. :patsak:

Back
Top Bottom