What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

Are you trying to deny that there were racist attacks on Indian students ? One of them may have lied, may have freaked out I am not aware of that particular incident. But, are you going to use that as a basis of your argument ?

I already did. No such survey exists. Are you not following ?

Maybe one or two were racist not going to deny it, but the way you Indians were slandering us Aussies was a joke, we should have deported all of you. Your press was making up stories about racist Australians etc, and the students here were playing up to and basically talking shit. I remember a story about this Indian guy was found burnt on the freeway and Indians were screaming that it was racist Aussies, but they found out it was two Indians who murdered him.

Maybe one or two were racist not going to deny it, but the way you Indians were slandering us Aussies was a joke, we should have deported all of you. Your press was making up stories about racist Australians etc, and the students here were playing up to and basically talking shit. I remember a story about this Indian guy was found burnt on the freeway and Indians were screaming that it was racist Aussies, but they found out it was two Indians who murdered him.

2-3 posts down and you are already talking about deporting, say some 97,000 Indian students there ? While it is indeed a fact that there were some 23 confirmed attacks which were accompanied by 'anti-India' remarks and verbal abuses, while there may be a lot more, which were racially motivated but verbal abuse could not be confirmed.

:) You see, you prove my point very well. Nobody takes criticism well. So, don't just say, "Indians don't take criticism well. You are no different when it comes to that." So, please choose your words carefully.

Author's disclaimer :

Bottomline, no such survey exists. If indeed we are to establish such an understanding, we should go by the number of racial violence per capita, shall we ?

Oh C'mon.. I'm of South Asian origin as well.. And without a doubt South Asians are by far the most racist people on Earth and we're the first to scream racism at the drop of a hat as well ironically.. Racial violence per capita etc depends on reporting, In most cases violence in the sub continent goes unreported and that not just racial violence.. At most times the law enforcement is involved in such violence.. Who are you trying to kid ?

South Asians and in particular in India discrimination begins before someone is even born due to the family he or she is born to due to caste.. How much more vile can people get ? Women are treated less, Black people openly abused, East Asians or anybody looking Mongoloid are called names, Your own people with darker complexions are vilified, Religious minorities are threatened.. So pls get off your high horse and 5000 years of civilizations BS.. It's easier to point at others nakedness when you yourself aint wearing pants

In places like Australia and the US racism gets wide coverage because as a wider society people detest discrimination, Not so in South Asia where people just accepts it.. Some of those countries have the most cosmopolitan cities in the world

2-3 posts down and you are already talking about deporting, say some 97,000 Indian students there ? While it is indeed a fact that there were some 23 confirmed attacks which were accompanied by 'anti-India' remarks and verbal abuses, while there may be a lot more, which were racially motivated but verbal abuse could not be confirmed.

:) You see, you prove my point very well. Nobody takes criticism well. So, don't just say, "Indians don't take criticism well. You are no different when it comes to that." So, please choose your words carefully.

You can criticize me all you want, but I am glad I live in Australia and I don;t really care what Indians think, in fact I can take criticism., to be a good critic you have to be able to take it back as well.

Okay...there might be some Brahmin areas but still it has got more to do with the food issues....I don't think caste would be a problem as such except a few cases as far as renting a home is considered
You may be liberal dude but there are all sort of people..what food issues> Everyone should be free to cook whatever they like in their own kitchen

I wonder if India wouldn't be better off as a communist country, instead of pretending to be a democracy.

Actually Sri Lankan people are no different. One of the problems is that people in Sri Lanka just don't know how much of a hell it is. Poor infrastructure, unorganised streets, chaos in road etc. Sri Lankans (including the ones who study/work and live in the west who are the most retarded of them all) think that Sri Lanka is a "paradise" which is obviously not the case so they miss on how much work is needed to turn that country into a place at least you can call home. How many people do you think at least know the importance of development? Very few.

And Gotabaya Rajapaksha should become the president of Sri Lanka. He is probably the only person who is capable of doing something properly. I grew up in Colombo and it was unlivable shithole of a city back then. During Gotabaya's time, it was at least a bit livable. I don't know how it's like now. Funny thing is, back in his time, I can remember how many Sri Lankans were whining against beautification project saying that gota is "wasting public money" or that "Sri Lanka is becoming a shit hole". :lol:

Machun at littering and haphazard development yes it was before Gota took over and ever grateful for that, Also due to the war.. But you cant seriously say Lankans had issues with sanitation, Open defecation, public urination and abject poverty and squalor ? I've been in and out of the island for the last 20 years.. Never ever experienced any of those

You can criticize me all you want, but I am glad I live in Australia and I don;t really care what Indians think, in fact I can take criticism., to be a good critic you have to be able to take it back as well.
And now you are acting sore, which is normal for a typical human being.

The very obvious reaction is - "I don't care" accompanied by something in the line of "I'm better" or "I know better".

But, facts are facts. Can you deny the fact that you reacted defensively and imprudently upon being criticized ? Or do I have to put your posts altogether and repost it here to make that point ? Then why do you say it's something specific to the Indians ? Answer the question.

Well I like being criticized, it's no big deal, if people don't criticize you, then will never learn anything.

Well I like being criticized, it's no big deal, if people don't criticize you, then will never learn anything.

Your previous posts and the typical knee jerk reaction there tells otherwise.

Racial attack on Indians ? They are complaining ? Well deport them all..That's what you said, right ?

Your previous posts and the typical knee jerk reaction there tells otherwise.

Back to discussing India, Indians in general can't seem to take criticism, but they enjoy their egos stroked, it's a funny thing, they call everyone else racist and yet when the finger is pointed back at them they can't take it. If Australia, Europe, USA etc was so racist I wonder why there are so many Indians in those countries? Maybe they want a better life, maybe they want to get away from the people openly defecating, urinating in the streets? Or maybe they want to get away from the corruption that has infested India, or maybe they want to get away from the infanticide? Or maybe the outright racism? Which one is it I wonder?

And yes I did say that, does that make me racist?

Back to discussing India, Indians in general can't seem to take criticism, but they enjoy their egos stroked, it's a funny thing, they call everyone else racist and yet when the finger is pointed back at them they can't take it. If Australia, Europe, USA etc was so racist I wonder why there are so many Indians in those countries? Maybe they want a better life, maybe they want to get away from the people openly defecating, urinating in the streets? Or maybe they want to get away from the corruption that has infested India, or maybe they want to get away from the infanticide? Or maybe the outright racism? Which one is it I wonder?

And..back to where it came from.. A typical Australian proves that he is not better when it comes to criticism, but does accuse others of the same. What is the word that we usually look for in such cases ? Hypocrisy ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom