What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

hahaha..TBH who exactly likes that ? don't say Australians..I know how uncomfortably they used to react upon being criticized for racial discrimination.

And is India the most racist country on Earth? Of course us Aussies get uncomfortable when we are accused of racism, but it's only a few bad apples, but is India a racist country?

Yeah I know man, that's fair enough, spitting is a disgusting habit.

And BTW as you are a new member, can I give you a suggestion? Can you start a thread where members from other countries admits and says something about their own bad habits? Pointing fingers at others is easy...but pointing fingers at yourself requires lots of courage!! Just start it and invite(tag) others and have fun!!:)

And is India the most racist country on Earth? Of course us Aussies get uncomfortable when we are accused of racism, but it's only a few bad apples, but is India a racist country?

Yes India is one of most racist ones on earth at least.

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Australia is one of least racist countries.

Its like asking why muslims fast. Every religion have some practices which doesn't make sense to others. Hindus have obligation of cleaning mouth with cow urine, also use perfume with urine. They also have obligation of eating prasad which is mixed with bull dung. Which is the reason for smell, but as I said every religion have some unique ways.
How clean are those sadhu? If you look at them it seem they have never taken bath from ages and even some of them walk naked.. i have seen one strange video on facebook where Indian women were taking ashriwad from such totally naked sadoo

How clean are those sadhoo? If you look at them it seem they have never taken bath from ages and even some of them walk naked.. i have seen one strange video on facebook where Indian women weer taking ashriwad from such totally naked sadoo

Taking bath for Sadoo is forbidden in hindusism. Some of them only take bath once per year in Ganga river which is like taking bath in piss.

Link the survey, not random pics from internet.

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries - The Washington Post

I didn't know that Indians are so racist? Surely that has to be a joke? Aussies can be racist, and there are a few that are, but in general we are a very tolerant society.
May be its because of caste system which is deep rooted in Indian society. Muslim are not even allowed to rent a house in brahman areas

May be its because of caste system which is deep rooted in Indian society. Muslim are not even allowed to rent a house in brahman areas

But Indians were quick to say how Aussies were racist when a few students got bashed in Australia, but then the police found out that they were attacks on Indians by other Indians and in one case a Indian got burnt and and told the police and the news papers that he was attacked by a racist gang, and when the police investigated his claims they found out that he set fire to his own car to get the insurance money. Why do Indians say everyone else is racist?

Taking bath for Sadoo is forbidden in hindusism. Some of them only take bath once per year in Ganga river which is like taking bath in piss.

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries - The Washington Post
Author's disclaimer :

I've heard some version of one question from an overwhelming number of readers: "I've met lots of Indians and Americans and found the former more racially tolerant than the latter. How can these results possibly be correct?" I'd suggest three possible explanations for this, some combination of which may or may not be true. First, both India and the U.S. are enormous countries; anecdotal interactions are not representative of the whole, particularly given that people who are wealthy enough to travel internationally may be likely to encounter some subsets of these respective populations more than others.
Second, the survey question gets to internal, personal preferences; what the respondents want. One person's experiences hanging out with Americans or Indians, in addition to being anecdotal, only tell you about their outward behavior. Both of those ways of observing racial attitudes might suggest something about racial tolerance, but they're different indicators that measure different things, which could help explain how one might contradict the other.

Third, the survey question is a way of judging racial tolerance but, like many social science metrics, is indirect and imperfect. I cited the hypothetical about Swedes and Finns at the top of this post, noting that perhaps some people are just more honest about their racial tolerance than others. It's entirely possible that we're seeing some version of this effect in the U.S.-India comparison; maybe, for example, Americans are conditioned by their education and media to keep these sorts of racial preferences private, i.e. to lie about them on surveys, in a way that Indians might not be. That difference would be interesting in itself, but alas there is no survey question for honesty.

Bottomline, no such survey exists. If indeed we are to establish such an understanding, we should go by the number of racial violence per capita, shall we ?

There are no Brahmin areas as such and renting a flat has not got anything to do with caste ....its more in line with the religious sentiments( especially the food habbits that would prevent the majority of the Hindus not just Brahmins)

Author's disclaimer :

Bottomline, no such survey exists. If indeed we are to establish such an understanding, we should go by the number of racial violence per capita, shall we ?

Please answer my question.

But Indians were quick to say how Aussies were racist when a few students got bashed in Australia, but then the police found out that they were attacks on Indians by other Indians and in one case a Indian got burnt and and told the police and the news papers that he was attacked by a racist gang, and when the police investigated his claims they found out that he set fire to his own car to get the insurance money. Why do Indians say everyone else is racist?
Are you trying to deny that there were racist attacks on Indian students ? One of them may have lied, may have freaked out I am not aware of that particular incident. But, are you going to use that as a basis of your argument ?

Please answer my question.

I already did. No such survey exists. Are you not following ?

There are no Brahmin areas as such and renting a flat has not got anything to do with caste ....its more in line with the religious sentiments( especially the food habbits that would prevent the majority of the Hindus not just Brahmins)
just three days ago
[video]

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom