What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

Look I know India has a massive population and like I have said there is no magic wand, you can't cure all the ills with a silver bullet. But the fact the open defecation, urination, spitting etc happens every where is a massive disgrace and Indians should be ashamed. Indians keep saying they have great public health care, please show me? And I don't mean private clinics or hospitals, show me this wonderful public health care India supposedly has.

Indians are filthier than pigs, Pigs roll in their own excretion, Indians drink Cow piss and think it cures many serious illnesses and make tooth paste from cow dung. See for yourself and never eat or drink in any indian restaurant

India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph

Drinking Cow Urine and Eating Cow Dung?

This is not a troll thread or meant to offend anyone, this is a genuine question. Are Indians dirty? I mean the way they don't care about the environment, when they defecate in public etc? I know that India has 1 billion+ people but what I have read and heard about India is that it's a filthy country. It seems to me that Indians don't care about their country, even though they keep bragging about it, the public health system is broken but yet I don't see Indians caring? Is this true?

Another is the gutkha/paan spitting -very poor habit prevelant throughout the country.This is not an infrastructure issue ,its a mentality issue.

Exactly and I am ready for death penalty for that...I gave my my newly constructed building for commercial purpose to used by some offices and withing two months the corner of lift and staircase corners turned red!!:angry:

Not interested in your trolling comments, I want facts and please don't bait people.

Shaan,saveghenda etc whoever.They could be a little more intelligent and a little more subtle.Build up a alternate persona over months rather than starting hate india threads with a western or indian flag immediately after becoming 'a new recruit'.Lol really.What can you do,brainless trolls can only ape.

you are quite obessive with me, you see me everywhere. OP asked genuine question, reply or don't bother. You can always pack up and move to rakshit forum. But again there is no cure to unhealthy obsession.

Exactly and I am ready for death penalty for that...I gave my my newly constructed building for commercial purpose to used by some offices and withing two months the corner of lift and staircase corners turned red!!:angry:

You can't and shouldn't have death penalty for spitting.

According to the Public Health Association, only 53% of Indians wash their hands with soap after defecating; 38% do so before eating and only 30% before preparing food.
Hinduism is the biggest factor for India shit hole. You go Kolkata where Communist reign, it is as clean as Pakistan.

The problem is criminalizing cow murder means cow can go along shitting. And when cow shit, people will follow.
I have heard that even ganga river is very dirty where they go and take holy bath

This is not a troll thread or meant to offend anyone, this is a genuine question. Are Indians dirty? I mean the way they don't care about the environment, when they defecate in public etc? I know that India has 1 billion+ people but what I have read and heard about India is that it's a filthy country. It seems to me that Indians don't care about their country, even though they keep bragging about it, the public health system is broken but yet I don't see Indians caring? Is this true?

Yes they are generarly very dirty, city like Delhi alone have 3 million people defecating openly. You can imagine what happens in poor/rural areas.

Yes they are generarly very dirty, city like Delhi alone have 3 million people defecating openly. You can imagine what happens in poor/rural areas.

But why? That is the main question, why do they do this? Is it cultural? Are they not educated? Or they just don't care?

But why? That is the main question, why do they do this? Is it cultural? Are they not educated? Or they just don't care?

Combination of everything I suppose. What you find dirty is not necerarly what they will find dirty. Usually they smell of cow urine and bull dung which is perfectly fine for them. Its wrong for us to question their way of life or religion like that.

Combination of everything I suppose. What you find dirty is not necerarly what they will find dirty. Usually they smell of cow urine and bull dung which is perfectly fine for them. Its wrong for us to question their way of life or religion like that.

I suppose Indians don't like being told? I have noticed Indians love to be praised, but not criticized?

I suppose Indians don't like being told? I have noticed Indians love to be praised, but not criticized?

Its like asking why muslims fast. Every religion have some practices which doesn't make sense to others. Hindus have obligation of cleaning mouth with cow urine, also use perfume with urine. They also have obligation of eating prasad which is mixed with bull dung. Which is the reason for smell, but as I said every religion have some unique ways.

hahaha..TBH who exactly likes that ? don't say Australians..I know how uncomfortably they used to react upon being criticized for racial discrimination.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom