What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

whoever gave you the visa?? Lol
I think you should be brought under the radar. :patsak:

I have been India multiple times, getting VISA from Indian embassy in Singapore or using the VISA on arrival.

I only preach good and hope everything is well for everyone.

You are sales person of LUX soap?????

I even went Pakistan.

Many of my good friends and students are Indians -- ironically.

If my Indian friends and students know I bash India in such ways, they will be very distress.

I always feel very guilty about this India bashing.

I even went Pakistan.

If my Indian friends and students know I bash India in such ways, they will be very distress.

Then why not stop being so brusque about India?

I even went Pakistan.

trollface.jpg

Then why not stop being so brusque about India?

Because you guys mess up my country Singapore. Even local Indians dislike India Indians.

The main problem is the PAP government uncontrolled immigration policy.

Australia is the dirtiest country in developed world after Saudi Arabia.
Australia labelled the dirtiest country in the developed world | Daily Mail Online

Eh Ok.. Saudi Arabia is a developed country ??!!??

Australia has been dubbed the dirtiest country in the developed world and the Saudi Arabia of the South Pacific.

The claims were made in reference to the federal government's decision to repeal a carbon tax on the nation's worst greenhouse gas polluters in a US-based technology magazine, Future Tense.

Read more: Australia labelled the dirtiest country in the developed world | Daily Mail Online

Excellent PDF Indian logic.. Bravo.. :yahoo:

I think you have a huge comprehension issue when it comes to English mate

Look at mirror dear.Don't be so apologetic that you are from the dirtiest country of developed world.

First.. Dear dear.. Not a chick here.. A full blooded male so pls dont make creepy remarks tks

Second try to understand whats written.. Or ask somebody who can understand the language..

The article states Australia is THE Saudi Arabia of the South Pacific and it's labelled by Future Tense and magazine as dirty because of the govts policy on carbon tax.. Not that SA is a developed country

What a clown :lol:

They should controlled the Chinese immigration too.

You are right, not just India but should control immigration to Singapore from all over the world.

Having mix so long with local and India Indians, I would say I understand you guys fairly well.

It is not that you guys are entirely bad. Many Indians are good or at least have very good side. But many have their dark side also.

When I grew up, I have heard stories of India women got abuse because she have little dowry. I have also seen Indians manager abuse his power and worse hire a gang of lackies and abuse the entire system.

I have heard Indians complaining that Siva Lingam got drove out by Achara Redy because of caste.

I also tease Indian by fuxking "China is fuxker for invading India in 1962", "Momad Ghazni is fuxking", "**** genocide hindus in 1948"...etc...

I have also received a lot of help from Indians colleagues in my software project work...etc, and on the other hand local Chinese sabo me...etc

I have Indian students who love me...etc

This is not a troll thread or meant to offend anyone, this is a genuine question. Are Indians dirty? I mean the way they don't care about the environment, when they defecate in public etc? I know that India has 1 billion+ people but what I have read and heard about India is that it's a filthy country. It seems to me that Indians don't care about their country, even though they keep bragging about it, the public health system is broken but yet I don't see Indians caring? Is this true?
go to ask some body in the west who has rented an apartment to indians and they will tell you lmao...
idk about all indians but indian students are supposedly the filthiest at least in the part of america where i live

Lol Mr retard, you don't look like a bloody male.If you don't have education read here..
Developed country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By d way you are lecture of which subject???

So your posting HDI stats ?? Are you dyslexic ?

I dont "look" like a male ? Ok.. Genius :lol:

Dude give it a rest.. Just making a fool out of yourself while dragging down the numerous sensible posts on the subject by other sane Indian poster down the drain with you

I reiterate for your own good.. You have a massive comprehension issue with whats written in English, May be google some sources in Hindi.. That might help

What is there to talk about?

Commit $5billion and clean your cities and streets. Simple as that. Same goes for Pakistan.

I just don't get desi mentality. Get a broom and start cleaning.

Lol Mr retard, you don't look like a bloody male.If you don't have education read here..
Developed country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By d way you are lecture of which subject???

Not convenient to disclose what I am doing because my friends or students in PDF may suspect who I am.

I guess India Indian got some brain damage in the Darwinist environment. I have experience calling into India call center or got answered by Indian receptionist.

In many occasion, you can sense the hatred of receptionist against the organization, and she is hell bent on driving away customer (or may be she is odious in character but what make her so?).

When I was in India, I saw so many misery that I wonder what would I be if I am born there.

I can only hope their stay in Singapore and white man land can repair their damage.

A lot of 2nd generation onwards Indians in Singapore are good.

You think you are more intelligent than Wiki source.I doubt you are a typical Pakistani false flag or a British migrant to Australia.

Nope.. But i'm way more intelligent than some PDF Indian who cant comprehend simple sentences in English and posts totally irrelevant links

You shot yourself on the foot mate by posting about something you have no idea about, Or actually understand.. Now it's pointless to keep arguing about it.. Anybody with an iota of intelligent in this forum would be laughing their arses off :lol:

Seriously why wont you translate that link you provided to Hindi and see.. You might find it hilarious yourself

Btw just that your simple brain would understand, Wikipedia is'nt exactly a very credible source.. G'day

Back
Top Bottom