What's new

anti-Pakistan propaganda articles on wikipedia, please edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there to edit? These are different ideologies and terms...no propaganda here

I dont think you saw them. I think you need to read the articles again. If they are ideologies; they're not being presented as those.

The Greater India article just talks about India's cultural impact on South Asia as a whole. There is nothing wrong with that, especially since Pakistani culture's main influence IS Indian culture.

Akhand Bharat is simply explaining the term and the organizations that advocate it. Again, nothing wrong there.

The Indo-Pak confederation is also just simply explaining the terminology, and it's history. So, there is nothing wrong there also.

The Greater India article just talks about India's cultural impact on South Asia as a whole. There is nothing wrong with that, especially since Pakistani culture's main influence IS Indian culture.

Indian culture is combination of regional cultures.

From that perspective Pakistan dominates in Pakhtun, Punjabi, Sindhi and Balochi culture

For these cultures, all the major cities and centers of writing, poetry, art are all located in Pakistan.

While Indians dominate in the cultures from their regions.

Indian cualture is as unified as European culture.

Where Germans and French and Italians etc all enjooy their own culture

But Hitler wanted to have one unified thingy

and he failed

Similarly anyone thinking like Hitler of India will fail too

Indian culture is combination of regional cultures.

From that perspective Pakistan dominates in Pakhtun, Punjabi, Sindhi and Balochi culture

For these cultures, all the major cities and centers of writing, poetry, art are all located in Pakistan.

While Indians dominate in the cultures from their regions.

Indian cualture is as unified as European culture.

Where Germans and French and Italians etc all enjooy their own culture

But Hitler wanted to have one unified thingy

and he failed

Similarly anyone thinking like Hitler of India will fail too

Okay, how does that change anything I've said? Regardless of India's frankensteinian cultural history, has it not impacted most of South Asia?

Okay, how does that change anything I've said? Regardless of India's frankensteinian cultural history, has it not impacted most of South Asia?

Depends on the region.

For example Telgu area has not impacted north west.

So no impact of food and culture.

In fact south India did not impact much of north for a long long time,

As for the North India,

it depends.

Bihar culture had no DIRECT link with Punjabi culture.

So your statement of "India impacting south asia" is vague and incorrect.

What do you mean by that?

Depends on the region.

As for the North India,

it depends.

Your perception of inter-ethnic relations is based on what you experience as a Pakistani that you guys share only one thing in common which is a common religion and nothing else. Thus in Pakistani perception a Sindhi or Muhajir only shares a common religion with a Punjabi and nothing else. I can see your comment about India is based on same assumption but that's very inappropriate in case of India.

Last edited:
go to britanica encyclopedia, cia or even the chinese encyclopedia...you will find the same thing

Depends on the region.

As for the North India,

it depends.

It simply refers to "The Indian Subcontinent's" cultural interactions within itself and outside it and it's impact...
from this point of view there is nothing wrong with it...

And your Bihar example is incorrect, Buddhism started in Bihar and was embraced by a large population of Punjab...

What do you mean by that?

Your perception of inter-ethnic relations is based on what you experience as a Pakistani that you guys share only one thing in common which is a common religion and nothing else. Thus in Pakistani perception a Sindhi or Muhajir only shares a common religion with a Punjabi and nothing else. I can see your comment about India is based on same assumption but that's very inappropriate in case of India.

I was a guest at a South Indian family's house in USA.

We all went for Massala Dosa dinner and a bollywood movie.

For the whole time I was translating the movie for them.

Talk about India's impact on South India let alone on Pakistan or the whole forking continent.

Hope you understand now.

It simply refers to "The Indian Subcontinent's" cultural interactions within itself and outside it and it's impact...
from this point of view there is nothing wrong with it...

And your Bihar example is incorrect, Buddhism started in Bihar and was embraced by a large population of Punjab...

then Bihar became Punjabi speaking

or

all Punjabis starting talking like Lallu Parsad Yadev.

Talk about impact.

Talk about India's impact on South India let alone on Pakistan or the whole forking continent.

Hope you understand now.

north india has a greater impact on pak due to simillar culture,language,food and everything

bringing south india into the topic aint going to change the truth

Hope you understand now.

then Bihar became Punjabi speaking

or

all Punjabis starting talking like Lallu Parsad Yadev.

Talk about impact.

Again it does not refer to the complete synchronization of cultures just impact....Buddhism at that time had a huge impact from art to lifestyle and that counts as very significant cultural impact....

What do you mean by that?.

I guess I should have put the "frankensteinian" in quotes. Most cultures in the world, especially those that were former colonies (such as India and Pakistan) are a culmination of different cultures from around the world. So Frankenstein isn't a bad word to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom