What's new

anti-Pakistan propaganda articles on wikipedia, please edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
north india has a greater impact on pak due to simillar culture,language,food and everything

bringing south india into the topic aint going to change the truth

north India means which states?

And what impact they each had?

I was a guest at a South Indian family's house in USA.

We all went for Massala Dosa dinner and a bollywood movie.

For the whole time I was translating the movie for them.

Talk about India's impact on South India let alone on Pakistan or the whole forking continent.

Hope you understand now.

You Pakistanis are groomed to see yourself only with a common religious identity, certainly you will find a Pakistani Sindhi seeing unrelated to a Punjabi except his common religion while expressing his linguistic identity is seen as a danger to idea of Pakistan.

But unlike you, different ethnic groups in India find themselves related to each other with a strong idea of Indian civilization. BTW except Idli-Dosa what else do you know about India's food culture. Do you even know South Indians share a common dress with North Indians.

Again it does not refer to the complete synchronization of cultures just impact....Buddhism at that time had a huge impact from art to lifestyle and that counts as very significant cultural impact....

if you got to stick with Religion (I tend to stay away from religion based competition),

then Islam coming up from Sindh and down from NW had million times more impact on India than any Bhuddist thingy did.

You Pakistanis are groomed to see yourself only with a common religious identity, certainly you will find a Pakistani Sindhi seeing unrelated to a Punjabi except his common religion while expressing his linguistic identity is seen as a danger to idea of Pakistan.

But unlike you, different ethnic groups in India find themselves related to each other with a strong idea of Indian civilization. BTW except Idli-Dosa what else do you know about India's food culture. Do you even know South Indians share a common dress with North Indians.

did I mention religion until you all brought that in?

It is YOU who is bringing relgion in the thread.

Please avoid it,

Thank you

I guess I should have put the "frankensteinian" in quotes. Most cultures in the world, especially those that were former colonies (such as India and Pakistan) are a culmination of different cultures from around the world. So Frankenstein isn't a bad word to use.

The word has negative meaning, so if you have used it, explain it too.

UP has put maximum impact on Pakistan, its deeply impacted the language, culture and food of Pakistan.

Good. So it is just one state out of the WHOLE India.

Tell me how UP impacted Balochistan, KP, Sindh before 1947?

I left Punjab out because Punjab and UP impacted each other before 1947.

if you got to stick with Religion (I tend to stay away from religion based competition),

then Islam coming up from Sindh and down from NW had million times more impact on India than any Bhuddist thingy did.

Wrong again, while Qasim did invade Sindh and considerable number accepted Islam, the major spread of Islam came from Persia or under the Turkic sultans from the West....

Coming back to the point it does count SIndh as a part of greater India and hence it's cultural compact so you basically reinforced my point.

did I mention religion until you all brought that in?

It is YOU who is bringing relgion in the thread.

Please avoid it,

Thank you

I was referring to perception of nationalism. For Indians its the idea of diverse Indian civilization based on historical India or Bharat, so we see Telugu and Bengali belonging to same civilization thus same people. For Pakistanis its religion only, so a Sindhi see himself different from Punjabis, and when Pakistan says, "I am a proud Sindhi" , "I am a proud Pathan" such things are seen as treacherous to idea of Pakistan.

Wrong again, while Qasim did invade Sindh and considerable number accepted Islam, the major spread of Islam came from Persia or under the Turkic sultans from the West....

Which part of NW (North West) you didn't understand.

Why this fazool behas if you have run out of arguments?

Coming back to the point it does count SIndh as a part of greater India and hence it's cultural compact so you basically reinforced my point.

Tell me how UP impacted Sindh before 1947

art culture books poetry

anything to support your ayeeen baaayeeeen shayeeeen

Punjab, Haryana, Kashmir (Pakistan contends as disputed territory) Gujarat (Gujarat might be West India)and Uttar Pradesh. (Uttar Pradesh is where Mohajirs come from I think).

South India for the most part, is different from North India in terms of culture, language.

There are almost no similarities.

South Indian Muslims dn't even speak Urdu.

north india means up,punjab,rajasthan,delhi, etc etc

what impact.......

music,fashion trends,movies,language,food,indian culture etc etc

now dont ask me whats the impact of delhi on islamabad.........when pakistani people use more indian things(food,music,language) in comparison to the pakistani ones......you ought to assume there has been an cultural invasion

Indian \`cultural invasion\` welcome in Pakistan - Sify.com

I was a guest at a South Indian family's house in USA.

We all went for Massala Dosa dinner and a bollywood movie.

For the whole time I was translating the movie for them.

Talk about India's impact on South India let alone on Pakistan or the whole forking continent.

I understand Hindi. Can't speak it though.

But more Keralites are learning Hindi, more South Indians are learning Hindi as you have a huge influx of North Indian immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom