anti-Pakistan propaganda articles on wikipedia, please edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem with Indians

They consider modern day India (mainly around Ganga valley) as THE INDIA

If you correct this incorrect view

you will understand what I am saying

Thank you

And I have already said that we don't consider Ganga valley as The India, Ganga flows through some parts of north and east of India only, we have rich history of civilization in our south and west also, and Indus valley civilization is also part of our history, and modern day Pakistan is still a part of that shared history & culture.

How do you Pakistanis interpret Allama Iqbal's poetry. After reading some of his poems everywhere I see the word Indian or India.

yes his poetry is beautiful.

But he was clamped down to his size by the Congressis and Mullahs of his time

Moreover he died in 30s

So not much can be said as to what his poetry would have been say in 1950

So read his poetry and enjoy

but don't go around saying he was god or prophet and he knew and understood exactly what was going to hit his head soon.

..Indus valley civilization is also part of our history, and modern day Pakistan is still a part of that shared history & culture.

Great

If you truly believe in that

Then it should be easy to understand that modern day Pakistan has HUGE cultural contribution in modern day India

Hope you understand it now

See? All gas, no substance...another 'Indian' trait common in Pakistan.:lol:

Bhai sahib

please do not just paste video link

say something in text too

some of us cannot watch videos especially youtube

Thank you

yes his poetry is beautiful.

But he was clamped down to his size by the Congressis and Mullahs of his time

Moreover he died in 30s

So not much can be said as to what his poetry would have been say in 1950

So read his poetry and enjoy

but don't go around saying he was god or prophet and he knew and understood exactly what was going to hit his head soon.

You wrote many thing but where is my answer. I want to know how a Pakistani will see this poem written by Allama Iqbal when the poem refers to a nationalistic feeling of an Indian Muslim.

"Meer-e-Arab (S.A.W.) Ko Aayi Thandi Hawa Jahan Se
Mera Watan Wohi Hai, Mera Watan Wohi Hai"

From where the Holy Prophet had felt cool breeze
That same is my homeland(Hind), that same is my homeland

Allama Iqbal Poetry کلام علامہ محمد اقبال: (Bang-e-Dra-042) Hindustani Bachon Ka Qaumi Geet

You wrote many thing but where is my answer. I want to know how a Pakistani will see this poem written by Allama Iqbal when the poem refers to a nationalistic feeling of an Indian Muslim.

"Meer-e-Arab (S.A.W.) Ko Aayi Thandi Hawa Jahan Se
Mera Watan Wohi Hai, Mera Watan Wohi Hai"

From where the Holy Prophet had felt cool breeze
That same is my homeland(Hind), that same is my homeland

Allama Iqbal Poetry کلام علامہ محمد اقبال: (Bang-e-Dra-042) Hindustani Bachon Ka Qaumi Geet

Please open a new thread on Iqbal poetry and I'd love to discuss it.

This thread is not about Iqbal and poetry

Great

If you truly believe in that

Then it should be easy to understand that modern day Pakistan has HUGE cultural contribution in modern day India

Hope you understand it now

Nope. That's a wrong way to put it. Pakistan was created in 1947, before 1947 the history of that part of the land was not Pakistani history, but Indian history which is now shared by modern day nation states India & Pakistan. Whatever Pakistan have contributed culturally to India after its separation from India is miniscule. In short, modern day Pakistan was India, India was never Pakistan. Or in other words, modern day Pakistan shares Indus valley civilization with India as it was itself India not so long back, but doesn't own it exclusively.

For easier understanding take an example of a joint family, if one son goes out of the family because of some differences, then that son still carries the traditions & culture that he has learned and habituated to for a very long time, but after moving out of the family he can't claim that since his culture & his erstwhile family's culture is similar; he has huge contribution in his family's culture, that would be a case of twisting the facts.

Last edited:
Bhai sahib

please do not just paste video link

say something in text too

some of us cannot watch videos especially youtube

Thank you
Faujbhai, I was replying to a video link that was already posted by Rescueranger. It showed a clip where a certain Mirza Jatt and Noori Jatt threathen each other for 10 mins with all sorts of dire consequences without laying a finger on each other. Maybe you can watch it if I post the link in this manner:

YouTube
watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ccjHeAiDawA

still doesnt change the fact that buddhism started in bihar

The only bihari thing having an impact on me ...

k.jpg

not your "veg bihari kababs" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom