What's new

25 years in making, Hindu encyclopedia is complete

although thug is a wrong word to use.........still carries the emotions perfectly:taz:

actually many of them do claim that.......there should be no one telling me what my religion means

There are certain people who simply know more about it , its your choice to believe it or not to believe it ...

There are certain people who simply know more about it , its your choice to believe it or not to believe it ...

thats the whole point,,,,,,average indian unfortunately is not sensible enough to understand this and they exploit such tendency

thats the whole point,,,,,,average Indian unfortunately is not sensible enough to understand this and they exploit such tendency

Many people exploit such tendency , but not the ones shown here .....

Instead of having pictures of Gods SHiva, Brahma, Hanuman, Ram they put pictures of thugs..

shame.

This set of 5 books costs more than 1 hundred thousand India Rupees. Damn expensive to be read by Indians at least.

who are thugs , why are they thugs ?

Do you know what a thug means ? :lol:

lol bro i do not not wish to start fresh controversy here as Pakistani bro n sisters will say Indians are crazy :) n always create controversies here

whats he need to name bhai just try to concentrate on those pics and you will understand what i mean

Comeon man.........dil me mat le yaar:astagh::no:

i don't take such things to heart.. i was just trying to find the reasoning behind the use of the word "thugs"

[Bregs];4708573 said:
lol bro i do not not wish to start fresh controversy here as Pakistani bro n sisters will say Indians are crazy :) n always create controversies here

whats he need to name bhai just try to concentrate on those pics and you will understand what i mean

its your choice to believe it or to not believe it ..... but if you make a statement you have to back it up with something :P

i don't take such things to heart.. i was just trying to find the reasoning behind the use of the word "thugs"

its your choice to believe it or to not believe it ..... but if you make a statement you have to back it up with something :P

Lol :no:

i feel some one here has appropriately mentioned it would have been more realistic and authentic if they has given the pictures of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Gautam Rishi, Balmiki, ETC...

[Bregs];4708605 said:
Lol :no:

i feel some one here has appropriately mentioned it would have been more realistic and authentic if they has given the pictures of Brahma, Vishnu, ShivA, Gautam Rishi, Balmiki, ETC...

meh..you are a troll....

[Bregs];4708627 said:
There is no picture of Asaram Bapu here :rofl:

Thanks for your certification though i do not need it thanks

was busy with the r**e.......late for the photo shoot:woot:

are u religious??if i may ask and follow a godman(not trolling)

depends on what you call religious , depends on what you call god man ... i don't tend to worship any human beings , if that's what your asking ...

was busy with the r**e.......late for the photo shoot:woot:

that is low dude , please do not use rape to score points....you would not say that if that poor girl was your sister....likes of Asaram bapu should be hanged if proven guilty

Back
Top Bottom