What's new

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police
Demanding beef in the hostel mess and worshipping 'Mahisasur' (a demon) are among the anti-national activities of the students listed by Delhi Police in a report on the controversial event organised in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) to commemorate the death anniversary of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru.
defaultauthor-img.gif

Abhishek Bhalla
New Delhi, February 17, 2016 | Posted by Shraddha Jandial | UPDATED 11:38 IST
Rajnath Singh's comment that anti-national activities will not be tolerated as he reacted to the incident on JNU campus last week.

Sources in the security establishment felt that Kumar's arrest seems to be a decision taken in a hurried manner. Even the Delhi Police report on the incident suggests that it was DSU members that instigated the crowd. Explaining the sequence of events, the report says that DSU members, under the leadership of Umar Khalid, convener, DSU bought with them equipment to show a documentary on the history of occupation in Kashmir. "Since JNU administration denied screening of the film, DSU activists started to raise slogans and sing songs supporting Afzal Guru and Maqbool Bhat," the report says. Both were Kashmiri militants who were hanged for carrying out terrorists attacks

Even though the Delhi Police report mentions that Kumar was present during this protest, certain intelligence inputs indicate that he was being a mediator to pacify the situation.

"DSU is a front organisation for Maoists and Kumar belongs to AISF, the student wing of the Communist Party of India. Traditionally, a Left political party and Maoists cannot share the same platform," said a MHA official.

The Special Branch of Delhi Police, that has prepared the report, says nine students from DSU and 10 from DSF have been identified as those indulging in anti-national and anti-social activities. The report mentions their names. "Sometimes they discreetly prepare nude and objectionable posters of deities and affix them on walls," the report says.

The report further states that a police officer has been posted in JNU in plain clothes to keep a watch on the situation.

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police : Mail Today, News - India Today
Isn't there a ban on current affairs etc on this forum.

Even if it isn't ...I mean how difficult it is to comprehend this is not a forum which deals with news of the aforementioned topic. What kind of discussion do you expect out of it?
Sorry, but had to be said.

It is not about cheating. Go and watch his videos on youtube. He is someone with communist ideologies, which I personally don't endorse. He is staunchly against RSS and its student wing ABVP. But one thing he is not, that is anti national. He was arrested because he was a political opponent of ABVP. It is a case of central govt interfering in student politics to spread their rw ideology. They did not even arrest the guys who were actually shouting the slogans, because most of them were Kashmiris and right now they are in a process to form an alliance with PDP.

Cool, you should go to court and give testimony on khanaiyas behalf.

Did the voices in your head tell your this conspiracy theory ? :o:

What's the real distinction between 'gods' and 'demons' in Hinduism? Is it that the 'gods' require adherence to a person's dharma?

What's the real distinction between 'gods' and 'demons' in Hinduism? Is it that the 'gods' require adherence to a person's dharma?

Gods help establish Dharma to ensure human progress.

Those who rejoice and propagate Adharma are the Asuras.

All the demons have been vanquished and there is no more need to fight them anymore.

I wish i had a ak 47 ...
I would ve pumped each bullet into these jnu traitors brains. ! Even if court lets him out ..... He ll not be spared.... Hindus r generally peace loving but if incited dey can create a havoc !
relax, it's just a student protest in a known commie bastion.. the right (of all persuasions) is united in India as never before and these types of incidents only help strengthen that resolve further.

guys like kejri and rahul baba jumping in just helps exposes these people further.

Some Demons I know in Hinduism were also Humans ( With mystic powers ) but in their Pride and Power did many bad deeds . They stopped people from praying God and forced many to pray them instead of God :devil:

Aren't these commies supposed to be atheist, as per their manuscript?
Nah, these are some workless morons they keep themselves occupied with one or other thing. They are of the same stock as of other political party but their branding and positioning is different. Their main modus operandi is to enslave affected ppl by promising an alternative system.

Simply put they show light of an oncoming train as the light that will erase the darkness and ask ppl to run towards it.

Mahisasur may be a demon to Brahmins but he is a King to low cast Hindus.
Hmm I dint know that.
Good to know you ppl still carry a lot of knowledge about our ancestors.

Aren't these commies supposed to be atheist, as per their manuscript?

The "Indian Communists" on this forum seem to be very religious (usually Abrahamic).

Communism is a crap ideology anyway, it's been diluted so much already that it can be diluted further without issue.

Might as well throw religion into the mix as well. Can't make it worse.

Everything is Brahman

This is the Kaliyuga where such things are to happen...

Nah, these are some workless morons they keep themselves occupied with one or other thing. They are of the same stock as of other political party but their branding and positioning is different. Their main modus operandi is to enslave affected ppl by promising an alternative system.

Simply put they show light of an oncoming train as the light that will erase the darkness and ask ppl to run towards it.

Hmm I dint know that.
Good to know you ppl still carry a lot of knowledge about our ancestors.

She is very knowledgeable.. it's her job :)

UP, Bihar must have millions sterilised it is the only solution to stop these dogs reproducing

Breaking the Law is an anti National activity. Beef is banned by Law.

National activities include anything and everything done with the framework of the law.

Any other questions ?

Demon worship is not illegal, eating beef is :P
Thievery, rape also banned by law, I don't need to say how many are violating this law in india. You mean to say, this also as an anti national activity? Then i can say, around 50% of the indians would be anti national. I don't know how many anti nationals are present in the ruling govt itself.

Thievery, rape also banned by law, I don't need to say how many are violating this law in india. You mean to say, this also as an anti national activity? Then i can say, around 50% of the indians would be anti national. I don't know how many anti nationals are present in the ruling govt itself.

Any action against national interest is deemed anti national. Breaking the law is part of that.

Do you have any proof that there are law breakers in the ruling govt ? Or did you just pull that out of your @ss ?

Back
Top Bottom