What's new

Cops arrest 9 students working for IM

Some are teens, Period. A strict advice and a year or two in jail and under constant monitering is fine.
To Err is Human. Already their life is Fked up till their end. Hope they repent their mistakes.
Your are also a secular libtard , these terrorists deserves to die. Even if we do what you just mentioned 99% chances are they will take revenge.......they are filled with hatred

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

(no offence)

And what about the naxals in the red corridor, are they Muslims or Hindus the GOI has shitted on.....

as of now there is 0 animosity between hindus and sikhs.

ask anyone except some delusional khalistanis living in canada and usa.

1984 was unfortunate but come to delhi and see urself.half the ppl in gurudwaras are hindus and half in the jagratas comprise sikhs.

but ppl are vary to go to jama masjid even.thats wrong but a reality.this needs to change and is possible only if muslimst are more cool and tolerant and stop taking religion far too seriously

LOL, you are ignorant as any other accusatory Indian, there have been many incidents of Sikhs being targeted here is just one of them.....
UPDATED: BREAKING: Firing on Sikhs in New Delhi as India Celebrates Independence Day
I wonder what targeting them on Independence day means, are you saying they are not Indian nationals.....

LOL, you are ignorant as any other accusatory Indian, there have been many incidents of Sikhs being targeted here is just one of them.....
UPDATED: BREAKING: Firing on Sikhs in New Delhi as India Celebrates Independence Day
I wonder what targeting them on Independence day means, are you saying they are not Indian nationals.....

Would you be kind enough to share any authentic source for this Loathe of Scarp Article! It's from Independence Day. Hence, Worldwide media must have reported it too. :coffee:

Naxals are not terrorists for they don't attack innocent civilians, They target Police and GOI. They are waging a war, they are our enemies but not terrorists.
Yes, ofcourse they use the latest tech in weaponry, the bullets that leave their muzzles are no ordinary bullets, they are bullets that can distinguish between civilian and combatant and their explosives are such that they only kill combatants instead of civilians, when they are set of in a crowd of people, you are delusional even by Indian standards.....

Some are teens, Period. A strict advice and a year or two in jail and under constant monitering is fine.
To Err is Human. Already their life is Fked up till their end. Hope they repent their mistakes.

Lol Kiddo, I have an certificate from Pakistanis that I am a Hindutva, particularly seeing my avatar. :P
What yo told is a possibility. However there are many people who still after repenting have achieved great things in this world.
They are still young. And I did tell, have them under constant monitering till the end of their life. Do a mistake again, kill him. No one deserves a third chance.

I am a sikh only
and stop being delusional and focus on ur own country

I am not delusional, I am a realist and hence I agree that my country needs to be focused on but that does not give you or your countrymen license to accuse my country and project yours as an absolute and pure land, as far as you being Sikh is concerned you have obviously been hindufied and have forsaken the plight of your brethren, may I remind you how much your country respects you by telling you one of the sardar jee jokes......

That was fake if that was true all mainstream media must have covered it. and check the website's name smartass

I have seen the name, I am not being smart, I am just giving you a Sikh man's perspective on the issue.....

That was fake if that was true all mainstream media must have covered it. and check the website's name smartass
Breaking News - Sikhs fired upon in Tilak Vihar, Delhi - Asaram Bapu Videos
try this source then mate.....

Would you be kind enough to share any authentic source for this Loathe of Scarp Article! It's from Independence Day. Hence, Worldwide media must have reported it too. :coffee:

Rajasthan police made the arrest on tip off of special cell of Dehi police who are interogating the recently arrested top IM commanders --Tehseen and Waqas. Most of these operatives were in their initial stage of involvement with IM and were in the process of being indoctrinated by senior operatives like Waqas and Tehseen.

Let us not jump to immediate conclusions till the results of complete investigation are out with regard to young lads. The report says they are in their initial stage of involvement but it didn't mention the extent of involvement. It could also happen that some of them may be having a chance acquaintance with the IM commander without knowing who he actually is.

A terrorist doesn't approach a potential recruitee directly revealing his identity. He first tries to be as nice as possible with them without revealing his identity to get them into this shit. A normal human being definitely hesitates to befriend this kind of people for the fear of law and future.

If the charges are proved then they should be given hardest possible punishment.

@Parul @he-man

Tilak Vihar Harijan Colony Residents’ Welfare Association president Satyanarayan Dulgach had a similar take on what triggered the incident. “The problem started when boys from the Sikh community started performing dangerous stunts on their motorcycle on the colony streets. Despite being warned against indulging in this sport on a crowded street, the boys did not pay heed and a heated argument ensued which eventually led to members from both communities getting involved. Later matters went from bad to worse.”

Admitting that members of both communities pelted stones at each other, he said the police had to resort to lathi-charge, use of tear gas and firing to control the crowd.

Clashes in Tilak Vihar leave 27 injured - The Hindu

read the full news here, this happened because of some local fight and not because of some communal gang war. This pakistani is trying hard though :lol:

What happened to rest of them?? DId we kill them all?? :enjoy:

They say illiteracy is the main reason for people joining terrorism.. What are the excuses now?

Frankly when have you seen a poor terrorist anywhere in the world except being used as cannon fodder. Terrorists always come from well to do backgrounds. Europeans have 200 year of experience of ideologically motivated terrorism yet they delude themselves with making excuses like poverty causes terrorism.

Was Maximilian Robespierre a piss poor peasant?

I don't even need to read it man

communal clash between hindus and sikhs is plain laughable

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom