What's new

Cops arrest 9 students working for IM

No my friend , we are not . On the contrary , you guys seem to be "hate blinded"
Disagree. Hindus dont have a concept of KAAFIR, KUFFAR, Dar ul Harb and Dar ul Islam. Temme what does these concepts teach and define. Tell me a similar concept in Hinduism and Then we will talk.

Disagree. Hindus dont have a concept of KAAFIR, KUFFAR, Dar ul Harb and Dar ul Islam. Temme what does these concepts teach and define. Tell me a similar concept in Hinduism and Then we will talk.

So you want to say that there are no Hindu Fanatics in India ??

So you want to say that there are no Hindu Fanatics in India ??
There are but dont relate them to any religious teachings. There is no hatred taught in any pagan religion. Get to the pagan greeks, romans, persians, chinese, indians etc. This bullshit is only in abrahmic religions and thats why theis world is suffering so much.

The hindu fanatics are more politically motivated and hence rely on speratism. Even if u go to the basics of our partition, it was the Hindu Mahasabha that encouraged 2 nation theory only coz they knew if a plural society was to be formed, their stature in political India wud be null. Eventually, that sustained till 1991 and HMS dream of political glory was crushed for next many decades.

Bottomline is, if u refer the books of their leaders like Savarkar, Gowalkar, etc..........there is no reference of any vedic scriptures but on accounts of personal experience and intellegence as they claim. Obviously, coz in no vedas or puranas we have this concept of types of human. For us all humans are same and shud fight for the defence against other creatures. Today we have human devided into different types and one superior to other. Now plz dont take this statement for diverting to caste system coz I know u will. :D

Caste system is completely misintepreted by the educated class for personal benefits and has no place in religious texts unlike that we have in Quran regarding kafir, momin, kuffar, dar ul islam, dar ul harb, etc.

Caste system is completely misintepreted by the educated class for personal benefits and has no place in religious texts

With regards to birth-based caste-system, Mohandas Gandhi held firm belief that it was divine and essence of Hinduism. Instead of refusing to accept the very foundation of casteism, he chose to legitimize it further by giving a special name to certain people – Harijan.!!

Was he ignorant of the religious texts ? Or was he promoting casteism for political benefits ??

With regards to birth-based caste-system, Mohandas Gandhi held firm belief that it was divine and essence of Hinduism. Instead of refusing to accept the very foundation of casteism, he chose to legitimize it further by giving a special name to certain people – Harijan.!!

Was he ignorant of the religious texts ? Or was he promoting casteism for political benefits ??
I wud say he too went along with the Brahminical versions of religion. Like we have multiple version of Mahabharata and Ramanyna, we too have a hetrogenous translations of our texts.

Gandhi was somewhere wrong in this aspect in promoting casteism and thats why Dr. Ambedkar was against him.

U see today India is diverting away from Casteism. If Gandhi was so right, this wudnt have happened.

someone asked indian what is the world made of he said "india and pakistan".

i guess kiddo you will need study your history(tamils and golden temple)

and history of africa and even united kingdom(ireland) to find out whom terrorist are.

unless of course if you believe, people you people killed in golden temple and people who killed indra ghandi werent terrorist.

it seems that ordinary young kids were picked up and labeled as terrorists
But he likes current affairs more than the history subject. His knowledge is up-to-date afaik about current affairs.

Naxals are not terrorists for they don't attack innocent civilians, They target Police and GOI. They are waging a war, they are our enemies but not terrorists.

Azlan, did you forget to add Sikhs?

as of now there is 0 animosity between hindus and sikhs.

ask anyone except some delusional khalistanis living in canada and usa.

1984 was unfortunate but come to delhi and see urself.half the ppl in gurudwaras are hindus and half in the jagratas comprise sikhs.

but ppl are vary to go to jama masjid even.thats wrong but a reality.this needs to change and is possible only if muslimst are more cool and tolerant and stop taking religion far too seriously

as of now there is 0 animosity between hindus and sikhs.

ask anyone except some delusional khalistanis living in canada and usa.

1984 was unfortunate but come to delhi and see urself.half the ppl in gurudwaras are hindus and half in the jagratas comprise sikhs.

but ppl are vary to go to jama masjid even.thats wrong but a reality.this needs to change and is possible only if muslimst are more cool and tolerant and stop taking religion far too seriously
Sikhs are the most patriotic people of India even patriotic than hindus. I really respect them........

i hate muslims

Naxals are not terrorists for they don't attack innocent civilians, They target Police and GOI. They are waging a war, they are our enemies but not terrorists.
they are bloody terrorists and deserve nothing but bullet

and they are way more dangerous than indian mujahideen,kill far more ppl than im.

wake up man

I believe, various internet websites are instrumental in indoctrinating Muslim youth's . In this world of Skype and FB, we never know who is getting indoctrined. Indian Intelligence need to be on their toes.
Its really regretfull to see educated youth's getting involved . Education, Jobs, is the way to empowerment of communities.
Attacks will not Empower.

these 9 terrorists should be shot dead

these 9 vermins could have killed 90 innocents

Some are teens, Period. A strict advice and a year or two in jail and under constant monitering is fine.
To Err is Human. Already their life is Fked up till their end. Hope they repent their mistakes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom