What's new

Cops arrest 9 students working for IM

Naxals are are poor, illiterate and belong to backward classes.
But then muslim terrorists walk around with satellite phones you know. :D
(This is just for fun...I am against terrorism in all forms)

Using smileys in serious threads................u sure are Ms. Levina.

Go Straight, Turn Right, than left & you get your Bimaru Corner...........

Please don't spoil this thread.

So you want to say that Naxalites are not terrorists ??

Yes!! They are just a social problem :D

Now Shinde will do a press conference and say 'Police should not arrest people from certain minorities section'. :tdown:

& than will ban media for anti-shinde activities :D

There are rotten apples in every religion/community. People should refrain from vilifying entire community 'cause of actions of certain people. :tdown:

what about Rotten tomatoes?

Last edited:
They are messing with the wrong country. Our security forces arent very lenient with Islamic terrorists.

They are messing with the wrong country. Our security forces arent very lenient with Islamic terrorists.

Ya tell that to SICULAR parties - AAP & Congress..............

IM arrests: Two detained Jamia residents released after protests

Kill joy!!
Khote khote hi rende hai.

image.jpg

What happened to rest of them?? DId we kill them all?? :enjoy:

They say illiteracy is the main reason for people joining terrorism.. What are the excuses now?

SEIKO!!! My Bro............My Friend...........Where r u???

I heard that you got divorced?? sad :(

Last edited:
Personally I equate naxalites to the old bandits of Chambal. Obviously with much more deadly weapons available to them

So the LTTE, The Shining Path, The Maoists, FARC are Muslims?

Hmmm? HMMMMMMMMMM??????

You know they can say many unkind things about Hindus :3

And I know 197 of them :D
first learn the difference between religious fanatics and a resistance movements, ltte didn't killed people because they were not hindus, but they stood up for their rights, tamils were the targetted in riots after the very firdt general electons in SL, and as for these commie millitants, they stood up to defend the rights of tribals, who were subjected to atrocities by govt , but now they have political ambitions.

first learn the difference between religious fanatics and a resistance movements, ltte didn't killed people because they were not hindus, but they stood up for their rights, tamils were the targetted in riots after the very firdt general electons in SL, and as for these commie millitants, they stood up to defend the rights of tribals, who were subjected to atrocities by govt , but now they have political ambitions.
He is a secular libtard, i hate people like him

they need to be dealt with the same way as khalistanis.

but as media has grown and due to abundance of civil right groups its no longer possible.

the only thing we can do is to monitor the mosques properly and steer clear of religion based reservation and stuff.

and these aap ppl and congress need to understand they are actually fanning extremists

He is a secular libtard, i hate people like him

there is nothing above country.
I don't care if u are hindu,muslim,sikh,parsi,jain,buddhist or christian.

if u wanna fight this great country or break it up u are going to hell via bullet

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

(no offence)
someone asked indian what is the world made of he said "india and pakistan".

i guess kiddo you will need study your history(tamils and golden temple)

and history of africa and even united kingdom(ireland) to find out whom terrorist are.

unless of course if you believe, people you people killed in golden temple and people who killed indra ghandi werent terrorist.

it seems that ordinary young kids were picked up and labeled as terrorists

Their families and the environment in which they were brought up from childhood are to blame, not education.

If the IM cadre can brainwash them into conducting heinous acts, why couldn't their families have brainwashed them to become good citizens and contribute to the society instead?

someone asked indian what is the world made of he said "india and pakistan".

i guess kiddo you will need study your history(tamils and golden temple)

and history of africa and even united kingdom(ireland) to find out whom terrorist are.

unless of course if you believe, people you people killed in golden temple and people who killed indra ghandi werent terrorist.

it seems that ordinary young kids were picked up and labeled as terrorists

don't delude urself any more mate.won't help anyone

I know his comment was not in right spirit though.but something needs to be done otherwise both india and pakistan have bleak future

trust me.

Their families and the environment in which they were brought up from childhood are to blame, not education.

If the IM cadre can brainwash them into conducting heinous acts, why couldn't their families have brainwashed them to become good citizens and contribute to the society instead?

there is no easy answer mate
but something needs to be done

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom