What's new

Cops arrest 9 students working for IM

We must get the motivators and recruiters, the facilitating mullahs, the shielding politicians etc etc and make them spit blood. Young kids are just cannon fodder.

Their handlers across the border dont care what happens to them, should we? Do we have the resources to rehabilitate these kids? I certainly hope so.

@ Khan_patriot

what do u mean by hinduised?

sikhs and even indian muslims came out from hindus only.
all the ten sikh gurus were hindus by birth.

majority of sikhs still go to hindu temples for worship so how does that make me a non-sikh.

thats really stupid thing to say.

as far as my brethren are concerned the cureent pm,deputy chairman of planning comission and the army chief are all sikhs plus sikhs have the highest per capita income in india.

not to mention the freedom we enjoy here.

But he likes current affairs more than the history subject. His knowledge is up-to-date afaik about current affairs.
well good to know the nexus militants are not terrorists. it means if anyone support them it wouldnt bother india?

well good to know the nexus militants are not terrorists. it means if anyone support them it wouldnt bother india?
What is it with pakistanis and their penchant to support violent groups? The naxals are our local problem, to Some extent our neglect has led to it. Muslim terrorists are more organized and there spread and cause is beyond borders. Therefore, they need to be dealt with more firmly. Whome do you consider a bigger threat, the lyari gangsters or the TTP pros?

What is it with pakistanis and their penchant to support violent groups? The naxals are our local problem, to Some extent our neglect has led to it. Muslim terrorists are more organized and there spread and cause is beyond borders. Therefore, they need to be dealt with more firmly. Whome do you consider a bigger threat, the lyari gangsters or the TTP pros?

U are wrong

Naxals are the biggest threat we face owing to the vast mineral deposit on the top of what they are sitting.

Also they kill much more than im etc

So the LTTE, The Shining Path, The Maoists, FARC are Muslims?

Hmmm? HMMMMMMMMMM??????

You know they can say many unkind things about Hindus :3

And I know 197 of them :D
Name one among these that uses faith to blow up places. Your point is moot - a desperate attempt to bring equivalency. :disagree:

The disease of Najd is infecting Indian Muslims as well . Sad ....
It affected them long ago. Only now are we taking notice.

Guys before writing BS about Islam,remember that we have 200 million muslims here in India,We woud not want to offend there felling,would we??

Before you start sucking up, can you care to explain why is it that no other religious group gets 'swayed' at the drop of a hat?

Why none of us, or the sardars or Hindus, or Parsis, or Christians or Jews or Atheists don't sway like a branch in a wind like these guys do?

Ever thought what's the fundamental problem rather than trying to appease? I am a minority too by the definition; you don't see us blowing stuff around or carving up people in riots. Why?

As for the IM recruits, carve their heads near Amar Jawan memorial so that those thinking of doing jihadi attacks think a thousand times.

Enough of religious terror.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom