What's new

Imran dodges arrest after Islamabad Police show up at Lahore residence with court summons

First they say, they have come to deliver summon.. now came for the arrest?.

Anyway, the case of this fascist regime r bogus anyway. Be it Tosha Khana or an attack on EC or treason.

LHC.. if st happened to NS, PTI is responsible
IHC. Every soul would taste death someday. So IK shd appear in courts.
Of course the way Pakistanis move is by having contacts at high places, but the relatives don’t even contact, in fact forget about you when they reach certain high positions.

Flying into Pakistan, the family never looks after you and is always trying to find some weak point in you, I was suddenly told that I will get protocol on landing. Surprised as I was to my core, I asked around in family what’s going on. I was told it’s matter of comparison that some xyz uncle in family would reprimand the bloke at the high post, that you did this for falana falana in family, but you didn’t do this that for someone else while you are at a position to do so, therefore fingers will be raised at you from family.

Without asking for it, within 12 minutes of landing and I was sitting in the car with all my affairs handled including luggage, immigration etc. I didn’t even need to point at the bags on the belt.

The girayeen culture that Musharraf mentioned exists or existed. In my case I got privileged coz some relative at some post had to save his nose in the family. But don’t worry, everyone in family is a PTI supporter so this excursion of mine maybe halal too.

When murshid is Imran khan then all mureeds get forgiven automatically, after all just like Christ got tortured, Imran khan took a bullet on the leg so it’s all halal from then on.

Of course the way Pakistanis move is by having contacts at high places, but the relatives don’t even contact, in fact forget about you when they reach certain high positions.

Flying into Pakistan, the family never looks after you and is always trying to find some weak point in you, I was suddenly told that I will get protocol on landing. Surprised as I was to my core, I asked around in family what’s going on. I was told it’s matter of comparison that some xyz uncle in family would reprimand the bloke at the high post, that you did this for falana falana in family, but you didn’t do this that for someone else while you are at a position to do so, therefore fingers will be raised at you from family.

Without asking for it, within 12 minutes of landing and I was sitting in the car with all my affairs handled including luggage, immigration etc. I didn’t even need to point at the bags on the belt.

The girayeen culture that Musharraf mentioned exists or existed. In my case I got privileged coz some relative at some post had to save his nose in the family. But don’t worry, everyone in family is a PTI supporter so this excursion of mine maybe halal too.

When murshid is Imran khan then all mureeds get forgiven automatically, after all just like Christ got tortured, Imran khan took a bullet on the leg so it’s all halal from then on.

Since you brought it up, who did shoot Imran Khan in the leg? Don't evade the question.

The same people put Christ on the cross.
sad ,wish what you say no true
(Christians' believes are totally opposite)
800px-Fra_Angelico_027.jpg

Last edited:
You have become too sarcastic lately. Also quite pessimistic if I may add. You know the answer, but you will never admit it.
Ok sorry.

Two years back, there was thread on markesmanship in army. I stated that long range kill had been achieved with 12.7mm or 0.5 cal gun converted to sniper role. Mr Horus jumped on me at once for making this ludicrous claim.

The officer handling the crew who made that shot was known to me. So a clean shot, a body charring shot, a head shot, a chest shot etc, there are marksmen for that. Did you see when Karachi stock exchange was attacked, the policeman(SF trained) on duty fired back and got a clean head shot from his assault rifle on one of the attackers. Now Ingress for approaching target, Caliber of weapon, range to fire for effective shot, aiming amongst crowd, time frame allowance window, escape/evasion/capture /death of assailant after hitting the target and then the political turmoil that follows, it’s a whole ops.

Bottom line - Ik can be taken out through 50 different methods any day any time by the men trained to carry out assassinations.

You are clever enough to make your own deductions now.

Ok sorry.

Two years back, there was thread on markesmanship in army. I stated that long range kill had been achieved with 12.7mm or 0.5 cal gun converted to sniper role. Mr Horus jumped on me at once for making this ludicrous claim.

The officer handling the crew who made that shot was known to me. So a clean shot, a body charring shot, a head shot, a chest shot etc, there are marksmen for that. Did you see when Karachi stock exchange was attacked, the policeman(SF trained) on duty fired back and got a clean head shot from his assault rifle on one of the attackers. Now Ingress for approaching target, Caliber of weapon, range to fire for effective shot, aiming amongst crowd, time frame allowance window, escape/evasion/capture /death of assailant after hitting the target and then the political turmoil that follows, it’s a whole ops.

Bottom line - Ik can be taken out through 50 different methods any day any time by the men trained to carry out assassinations.

So, out of the blue some "crazy" person decides to take out Imran Khan because he purportedly made sacrilegious remarks? Come on bud. Even you know that this sounds ludicrous. This attempt was not a coincidence. It was planned and with a clear purpose. Let's not go around in circles here.

These are the same people who killed a disabled person in broad daylight.

Ok sorry.

Yes, but sniper shot can easily be identified. That is the reason .. Lee Harvey Oswald chosen due to his beliefs.

So, out of the blue some "crazy" person decides to take out Imran Khan because he purportedly made sacrilegious remarks? Come on bud. Even you know that this sounds ludicrous. This attempt was not a coincidence. It was planned and with a clear purpose. Let's not go around in circles here.

These are the same people who killed a disabled person in broad daylight.
Am I asking you to stop believing in your theory ? Not at all.

Ok it was planned and it had a clear purpose. Theek hay. Done.

Yes, but sniper shot can easily be identified. That is the reason .. Lee Harvey Oswald chosen due to his beliefs.
I can tell you 10 more different theories and somehow link them all up and show it as a proper attempt. On the contrary, I can also tell 10 different theories and link then up and show it’s not a properly planned attempt.

If you think it’s carried out by government, then ok, they did it.

Ok sorry.

While they are at it, they could also nuke Zaman park too. That would also kill IK. The point is to have deniability.

Tbh, they need to up their game. They’ve been doing the same thing since Liaquat Ali and now it’s just predictable.

Am I asking you to stop believing in your theory ? Not at all.

Ok it was planned and it had a clear purpose. Theek hay. Done.

I can tell you 10 more different theories and somehow link them all up and show it as a proper attempt. On the contrary, I can also tell 10 different theories and link then up and show it’s not a properly planned attempt.

If you think it’s carried out by government, then ok, they did it.

You might escape accountability here. You are not escaping it on judgement day.

Its quite funny. The PDF keyboard warriors blame Imran Khan for everything from his own assassination attempt to his followers dying.

You see, IK has many flaws, but who doesn’t. I remember people here moaning about how Sharifs and Benazirs kept on looting and why is there no 3rd party to challenge the status quo. (Not counting stripping naked the establishment)

Slacks on IK when he just won 1 seat, then KPK, then federal continued. Ofcourse he made some good number of blunders along the way.

Now that he is here, against PDM combined (and Establishment), what more do you want from him?

Is his demand for elections or rule of law too absurd that his party deserves to be pushed against the wall? He might or might not win the next elections, and he will ofcourse continue to make good number of blunders (choosing Elahi to be party President was latest one), but by having Elections, Pakistan has a chance of political stability going forward.

The solution glares us in the face, yet we refuse to see it.

IK reminds me of ZAB:-

His abandoning polish resolution walking out was the reason pakistan army had to surrender..had Pakistan adopted .. it was a ceasefire and UN gemeva conventions for a much more peaceful end to the conflict.
His walkout one of the reasons he was hanged ..

Back
Top Bottom