What's new

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police

How come worshiping Demons is bad , Those who want can do it ?

Their names were Aditi, Diti, Danu, Arishta, Surasa, Khasa, Surabhi, Vinata. Tamra, Krodhavasha, Ila, Kadru and Muni. Aditi's sons were the twelve gods known as the adityas. Their names were Vishnu, Shakra. Aryama, Dhata, Vidhata, Tvashta, Pusha, Vivasvana, Savita, MitraVaruna, Amsha and Bhaga.

Diti's sons were the daityas (demons). They were named Hiranyaksha and Hiranyakashipu, and amongst their descendants were several other powerful daityas liked Bali and Banasura. Diti also had a daughter named Simhika who was married to a danava (demon) named Viprachitti. Their offspring's were terrible demons like Vatapi, Namuchi, Ilvala, Maricha and the nivatakavachas.
Aiiieeeee, You went too deep!!:o:

I got an insider story

Kaniya of JNUSU is not Anti Indian/He didn't raised Anti Indian slogan .He was cheated by Umar .
I also came to know that it was a debate on Courts sentence on Afzal .
When Abvp raised nahi milage azadi , Opposition raised hum laikar rahangae azadi ( Azadi for debate )
Kanahaya was supporting them for this .
But Umar cheated him and used this moment to raise Anti India slogans .

Again this story was told to me by some one and I am only taking his version on face value .

I have cut 30 minute story in few lines .
I am pretty sure, this fellow was trapped.

I checked a bit and Mahishasur is an Asura, do you guys consider Asura to be the same as demons?

In Chinese Buddhism Asura are not necessarily the same as demons.

You are turning out to be more knowledgeable than most Hindus here :agree:

You are correct in saying that Mahish-asur is an Asura and not a demon.

Asura is the opposite of Arya or Noble. Anyone who demonstrate Asura vata i.e Asura Nature or IgNoble values is an Asura.

They are portrayed as evil in local legend and dialect and over time people assume them to be demons.

In simple terms, Asura's are anyone who do not follow Dharma. For E.g. if you slaughter a Milch cow and eat it you demonstrate Asura nature and hence is deemed an Asura.

Those who respect the milch cow is considered Noble and show Deva vata or Godly nature or Noble nature.

I checked a bit and Mahishasur is an Asura, do you guys consider Asura to be the same as demons?

In Chinese Buddhism Asura are not necessarily the same as demons.

I agree with you . Can't say the same about rest .

I read some where that Devas were associated with Nature Deities ( Fire , Wind , Thunder ) and Asura were associated with material Deities ( Money , Passion etc )

I got an insider story

Kaniya of JNUSU is not Anti Indian/He didn't raised Anti Indian slogan .He was cheated by Umar .
I also came to know that it was a debate on Courts sentence on Afzal .
When Abvp raised nahi milage azadi , Opposition raised hum laikar rahangae azadi ( Azadi for debate )
Kanahaya was supporting them for this .
But Umar cheated him and used this moment to raise Anti India slogans .

Again this story was told to me by some one and I am only taking his version on face value .

I have cut 30 minute story in few lines .

It is not about cheating. Go and watch his videos on youtube. He is someone with communist ideologies, which I personally don't endorse. He is staunchly against RSS and its student wing ABVP. But one thing he is not, that is anti national. He was arrested because he was a political opponent of ABVP. It is a case of central govt interfering in student politics to spread their rw ideology. They did not even arrest the guys who were actually shouting the slogans, because most of them were Kashmiris and right now they are in a process to form an alliance with PDP.

It is not about cheating. Go and watch his videos on youtube. He is someone with communist ideologies, which I personally don't endorse. He is staunchly against RSS and its student wing ABVP. But one thing he is not, that is anti national. He was arrested because he was a political opponent of ABVP. It is a case of central govt interfering in student politics to spread their rw ideology. They did not even arrest the guys who were actually shouting the slogans, because most of them were Kashmiris and right now they are in a process to form an alliance with PDP.
Pro independent Kashmir slogans were shouted in Kanhaiya's absence i believe.

How come worshiping Demons is bad , Those who want can do it ?

Their names were Aditi, Diti, Danu, Arishta, Surasa, Khasa, Surabhi, Vinata. Tamra, Krodhavasha, Ila, Kadru and Muni. Aditi's sons were the twelve gods known as the adityas. Their names were Vishnu, Shakra. Aryama, Dhata, Vidhata, Tvashta, Pusha, Vivasvana, Savita, MitraVaruna, Amsha and Bhaga.

Diti's sons were the daityas (demons). They were named Hiranyaksha and Hiranyakashipu, and amongst their descendants were several other powerful daityas liked Bali and Banasura. Diti also had a daughter named Simhika who was married to a danava (demon) named Viprachitti. Their offspring's were terrible demons like Vatapi, Namuchi, Ilvala, Maricha and the nivatakavachas.

That makes perfect sense

Cow slaughter is banned, not consumption of beef.

That's like saying having sex is banned not having children

Back
Top Bottom