What's new

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police

You probably didn't figure out what CD was saying, he clearly said that demons are potrayed diffrently in Buddhism and it has a close linkage with Hinduism. You could have asked him what did he mean before saying that asuras are demons in hinduism. That sounded like you generalzed. Which was not a complete information.

Asuras is not eaqual to demons and I never said that Asuras = Demons and I am sure about that .

Diti's sons were the daityas (demons). They were named Hiranyaksha and Hiranyakashipu, and amongst their descendants were several other powerful daityas liked Bali and Banasura. Diti also had a daughter named Simhika who was married to a danava (demon) named Viprachitti.

Asuras is not eaqual to demons and I never said that Asuras = Demons and I am sure about that .

Diti's sons were the daityas (demons). They were named Hiranyaksha and Hiranyakashipu, and amongst their descendants were several other powerful daityas liked Bali and Banasura. Diti also had a daughter named Simhika who was married to a danava (demon) named Viprachitti.

Its late now and I can't give you a detailed picture but I can say that daityas like Bali and Ravan a are not demons. Its the difference between word Daitya and demon I'm talking about. They all worshipped Gods and good men in many accounts. A demon is somebody who is pure Lucifer.

Sleeping time I hope you can understand what I'm saying

Its late now and I can't give you a detailed picture but I can say that daityas like Bali and Ravan a are not demons. Its the difference between word Daitya and demon I'm talking about. They all worshipped Gods and good men in many accounts. A demon is somebody who is pure Lucifer.

Sleeping time I hope you can understand what I'm saying

I think you are mixing Western concept of Demon with Indian concepts .
Which is a wrong way to go about .

Back
Top Bottom